Scared of him

Evil Moon

 

Here again, the distinct appearance of him emerging right in my sight with a black hair went down, covering his forehead while a tidy uniform wrapped around his body without a single crease on it and lastly his dark blue blazer sitting neat on his figure. A slightly bunny teeth is showing and a hand quickly cover them when a tiny voice of his laughter bursts out.

I swear, he looks absolutely pure innocent and decent.

"So cute, I want to keep him in my pocket" Nuri's squeal voice is coming out fuzzy in my ears. I refocus and glance over the person that sitting two tables away from ours. I've been holding myself from looking at his way since we got here, hopefully he has forgotten me. I'm not that sure about it, but it's has been a week already since we met and there's like thing finally got normal. I mean, about an incident that day as if hadn't happen at all. however, I always feel insecure when he appears in my sight even he didn't look at me any longer. No his sick smirk either.

I wonder if he has let it pass, without worrying about me exposing to the whole of the school.

"Don't be ridiculous, he won't fit in your pocket. Who do you think he is? A hamster" An amused tone interrupted.

"Oh my Yohee, of course he won't. I'm just using metaphor" Nuri response confidently with her little girly giggle.

"Well, it's doesn't sound like it for me" Yohee shoves in a spoon of her rice inside and ignore Nuri's pouty face, before turning to me on her side "Why are you so quiet right now?"

I jolt up and meeting her eyes, "What. No, I just have nothing to say" I bluntly mutter, continuing focus on my own meal. I'm trying to be reasonably careful to distract myself as possible as I can to not spilling the beans about that moon Jongup or else I'll never see this world ever again. He seems someone who doesn't like to joke around, is he? I sneak a glance over him and he is grinning there which somehow having me to blink twice, wondering if he is the same person that I encountered that day. I'm absurdly starting to think, he doesn't have dissociativeidentity disorder, right?

"That's weird" Yohee tilts her head and eventually shrugs off as feeding herself more.

I just let it unrecounted, shifting my gaze on Nuri instead "I want to ask something"

She raises up her head immediately "Hm?"

"Err" I found myself is not confident enough, she might suspecting me on something if I proceed to ask, but I hardly need to know at least.

"What if.." I go hesitate for a second, rearranging the right words in my mind "I mean.. you don't need to take it seriously. I'm just wondering.."

"What Eunri-ah?" She lifts her eyebrow, putting down her chopstick. The curiosity grows thick in her when her expression changed to a total wholehearted.

I inhale deep "What do think if you find out, Jongup is not exactly who he is right now?"

There's an awkward pause.

"Oh ok, what do you mean by that?" She has this uncontrollably confusion frown on her face as an expected.

I let out a quick nervous laugh "I know it's all of sudden and random but.." I bite down my lower lip lightly, while Yohee got quite disturbed by my unsureness near her as her eyes land on me.

"I mean by any chance, if he was a bad person or not really a good one as we're seeing now" I grin widely, covering palpitation inside my chest.

She looks at me as if I was crazy, then I see her facial expression relaxed.

"I don't believe it, I mean.. look at him" Her hand rapidly throwing toward him, and all of us turn to look at him in a blink of an eyes. I let out faintly sigh beneath my breath before I heard she continues, "He looks like need to be protected honestly"

I almost face-palmed "I knew it" I mumble indiscernible low. I realize it, he had blind all of them, so nope of them obviously won't believe everything I said. That's the reason he looks so less worry on his face. If I say a word about it, it's completely will eat me up back and I would be claimed as the one who make a false rumor, leading me to be one of the bully victims. That brat is smart than I have thought.

One day I will take him down, revealing to the world who is he exactly. Unknowingly, I have my fist tight against my chopstick due to how fury am I at this moment, especially after recalling how casual of him took my first kiss and his face didn't show a tab of guilty as he supposed to be.

I back into sense again and dart my eyes to Nuri's cutie face "That's why I said 'If' in the first place" I annoyingly emphasize the word distinctly.

She still sterns in her answer "I'm sorry, I just can't imagine it in my mind" She bluntly confessed.

I breathe out in exasperation "You like him, aren't you?" I blurt out.

"What? Why are you asking so much?" She starts to feel irritation over my outrageous behaviour. "If I said yes, what are you going to do? or you like him too?" she says in provocation tone.

"Hell no!" I exclaim without any hesitation, then My eyes accidentally look at his way and found he has a brief glance over me. I scoff immediately before taking full attention on these girls, reflecting on myself. "Look" Inhale "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it" I sincerely mutter, mostly to Nuri and she sighs in kind of relief before nodding in approving. I love her, she is the most girl who has a soft heart and she doesn't deserve this at all. My stupid ego, I have no self-control lately.

"By the way, I'm going first. I have something to do" I murmur, geting up as walking off from the suffocated crowd, being here in this kind of state can make thing more complicated and I don't want to involve any parties in my current situation.

Once the lunch time end, I spent the rest of the periods, without burdening my mind at all. 

...

The weather is incredible hot and I can feel heat all over my face even since I walked out from the school a while ago. There's cloudless sky above me and the shiny sun is straightly hit my face. I stroll down through the busy sidewalk before stopping by the mini mart nearby. Inside, not many much people and I saunter rushly as my dry throat begging to be filled by a cold drink. I'm looking for a cheap one and my hand draw in one of those banana milks from the refrigerator before paying in the cash counter.

I push the glass door open and dash out impatiently. I guess, I have a rotten luck when I almost running into the person I hardly avoid for this moment. My eyes surely become wide and My mouth slightly open, speechless.

He is standing in front of me with his alluring dark eyes observing my figure from the head to the toe. I'm not sure, if he is acting as if trying to remember who I am or he just checks me out brutally, either of them are pretty making me in total uncomfortable. I want to poke his eyes so bad.

I knew it, Jongup won't forget me easily when his corner lips curl upright in uncertain baleful now.

I slowly backward into two steps and quickly turn in 90 degrees as my feet walking so fast. I thought I was safe from his presence after running away, but it's utterly wrong when I take a short glance behind me, hell. he is following me. I quicken my speed as possible as I can and in the end, it turns into a panic run. I sprint off across the silent street and several train of houses here. My chest throbbing wild and I'm so confused.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" I muster my courage and energy in and scream the sake of myself.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? DID YOU DO SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME TO KNOW?" He response in the same pitch as mine.

Funny. I whisper in my heart

"YOU'RE INSAN-" before I could finish my incompleted words. I feel his hands wrapped around myself tight from the back. He is so fast and I scream again at the sudden attack and he pulls me to the tall wall to calm myself down.

"Quiet down, people will misinterpretation us" He sedately mutters.

"No, not until you leave me alone" I don't make a noisy sound anymore, instead trying to set myself free where his hands grasp strong onto my both wrists, demanding unwanted movement. I wryly make eyes contact with him in full of hatred only god know it and I believe he knows too. We are panting in sync, trying to catch out some breaths and my chest goes up and down uncontrollably.

"Why did you suddenly run?" He asks tenderly, acting such an innocent role. I'm sick of it.

"Don't you know? You scared the hell out of me" I'm being straightforward and if he looks carefully he will see those fearness in my eyes.

"Ah, am I?" He lifts his eyebrow before coming forward, closing the gap between our faces and my heart is about to pop out from my chest. My gaze drops down on his irresistible lips and remembering how they glued on mine once and I know it's not a good sign. Totally not! I hold my breath in and seem likes he is going to do it again and I promptly turns my head to the side. The tip of his lips almost touch my cheek before he pulls back, letting out a light chuckle at my refuse.

I can feel an enjoyment displays on his expression. He teased me.

Without a word, he loose the grip and finally releasing my wrists. I was about to breathe out of relief but then he snatches my unopened banana milk and bring it together with him as walking away.

"Evil.." gasping for a breath "Evil Moon" I mumble and sending his figure with my stiff gaze.