Ch7

Dilemma
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon was walking down the corridor towards the auditorium, he was excited to be directing the musical for their annuals alongside Taekwoon, he was going to be the one to choreograph all the dances while Taekwoon was supposed to be taking care of the vocals, he also knew that Taekwoon’s best friend Wonshik was going to be taking care of the music and composition, he was very much looking forward to getting to know the other because if Wonshik was Taekwoon’s best friend then the guy must be something special, he had meet with Wonshik a few times before but always as the student council president never as friends, he anticipated because he somehow knew that he’d get along with the other quiet fine. Also, he’d get to gossip about Taekwoon with someone who understood the silent guy even better than himself.

      As he was lost in his thoughts walking, he didn’t see the hand yanking him into an empty classroom & before he could yell, a palm was pressed against his lips pushing him against a wall, when Hakyeon’s brain caught up with the situation he snapped his eyes open which he somehow had closed when he was yanked & stared straight ahead into beautiful brown colored cat eyes that he’d come to fall in love with, as recognition settled in Hakyeon’s mind he calmed down and soon Taekwoon released him but as soon as Hakyeon was released he started to neck chop and kick Taekwoon, “Ow, Ow, Owwww, The were you thinking pulling me like that, it scared the out of me, for a minute I thought I was being kidnapped.”

Hakyeon was scolding Taekwoon, hands on his hips, in a complete Umma mode. Taekwoon at least had the decency to look chastised while he scratched his nape in a shy manner, he gave Hakyeon a small smile before it turned into a full blown smirk as he moved forward towards Hakyeon like an animal on a hunting spree, Hakyeon gulped loudly & froze on the spot as Taekwoon invaded his personal space, his heart was beating loudly and before Hakyeon could even ask what the other was doing, he was swooped up in Taekwoon’s arms held tightly, as the other tilted his head and this time Hakyeon was ready for the assault so he closed his eyes tilted his head a little with a lump in his throat waiting, the moment Taekwoon’s lips touched his, the lump in his throat dropped like a heavy ball in his stomach exploding butterflies in there, he tilted his head more to deepen the kiss and soon he was gifted with a thick luscious tongue pushing past his lips, Hakyeon melted into Taekwoon’s arms lifting his arms to wound around the other’s neck, he tried pulling him closer even if they were already flushed against each other.

It was as if they both wanted to mold in as one.

      Hakyeon felt like a water deprived human being who has been thirsty for weeks and finally had found an oasis, he felt desperate because he had been waiting for this moment for approximately a week now, he hadn’t taken the initiative for skinship because he wanted it to be done in Taekwoon’s pace since he knew the other didn’t like skins

Please log in to read the full chapter