Ch 6

Dilemma
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon was happy, was an understatement, he couldn’t express enough, how happy & overwhelmed he was. He felt like he was on the top of this world, Taekwoon was showering him with affection & attention, whereas Sanghyuk was dotting upon him and was adjusting to the new environment really good. Hakyeon was really ecstatic to be on the receiving end of the affection of his two most favoured people.

      It had been a week since Taekwoon and Hakyeon had started dating & a week since Sanghyuk had settled in with Hakyeon, in short Hakyeon’s life was going on smoothly. In the university, the news of Taekwoon and Hakyeon being in a committed relationship had spread fast in just about a couple of hours, Hakyeon was surprised how news could spread so rapidly. Hakyeon saw how they had become the hot topic of the university, some people envying them, some squealing over them, some just happy for them while some disgusted, since even if they were living in 21st century, people still frowned upon same relationships, Hakyeon never let anything affect him though because all that mattered to him right now, was what Taekwoon thought.

      What amused him was that they both had somehow attracted a group of fangirls who were now shipping and squealing over them, the girls had gone as far as opening a fanclub for them, Hakyeon was very flattered to say, since those girls would always have these extreme reactions whenever he and Taekwoon would be in the same room or in each other’s close proximity, they’d even watch every little interaction both of them had and would giggle and squeal, sometimes Hakyeon would wonder how these girls would act like that even when they’d themselves would want to date either one of them, seriously girls were really hard to figure out. But this wasn’t what had surprised Hakyeon the most, what surprised him more was that whenever he was with Taekwoon and Sanghyuk together he could see that something was going on in between these two, he could feel the electrified air around them but couldn’t point out what it was that made him anxious & what made him even more frustrated were his two other dorm mates who pretended like they didn’t know what was going on while, Hakyeon knew that those both little brats knew about what was going on.

      Taekwoon was pissed beyon

Please log in to read the full chapter