Ch 5

Dilemma
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Taekwoon was pissed was an understatement he was beyond pissed by the er Han Sanghyuk, after the so called introductions Sanghyuk had dragged Hakyeon away whining to him that he was tired from the long journey and wanted to catch up with his beloved Hyung, Hakyeon being Hakyeon couldn’t refuse, he had turned to Taekwoon with apologetic eyes saying that he had to go and that he’ll meet Taekwoon in the university tomorrow, honestly Taekwoon didn’t want to let Hakyeon go but the way Hakyeon had looked at Taekwoon he couldn’t refuse him & so he had begrudgingly let Hakyeon go but the thing that bothered him the most was that the so called childhood friend was going to apparently stay with Hakyeon.

      The not so little hadn’t even let them say a proper bye, Taekwoon had so anticipated kissing Hakyeon but the irritating younger guy had bodily pulled Hakyeon away, that he had to just settle with the little wave and smile that Hakyeon had sent his way while being dragged away from him. Taekwoon sighed as he entered his apartment and plopped down on his couch and contemplated what to do next, he couldn’t push this stupid jealous feeling out of his head, a thousand questions and doubt started roaming around in his head and to stop those he decided he had to text Hakyeon after all he was his boyfriend now and could text or call him anytime he wanted, he’s not going to sit back and let his newly made boyfriend be snatched away. That decided, he pulled his phone out and typed out a message but then thought of just calling him, so that he could distract Hakyeon from spending too much time with Sanghyuk, he knew it was childish but he had been on the receiving end of Hakyeon’s attention and affection since the other had budged into his life and he didn’t want to share that with anyone else, at least not with that huge giant Hakyeon calls his baby dongsaeng. Well even if it was well out of his character, not everyone knew that he got tremendously jealous over the smallest of things, he didn’t want to act the way he was acting but when it came to Hakyeon he didn’t care because even if the feelings were new, his emotions were old and after all Wonshik had said that let nature take it’s course and right now his nature and instincts were telling him to act like a small kid whose candy was stolen from him and would do anything to get it back.

      After dialing he waited, three rings and Hakyeon picked up his phone,

“Taekwoon-ah, you called, I was just about to call you to inform that me and Sanghyuk reached home safely, did you reach home yet?”

Taekwoon smiled at the little concern that he could hear in Hakyeon’s voice and felt a little relieved that Hakyeon hadn’t forgotten about him after meeting is ‘favourite’ dongsaeng,

“I reached home safely too, I called you to know about your whereabouts, now that I know that your safe and sound let’s talk about something else.”

To his surprise Hakyeon sighed and replied, “I can’t Taekwoon-ah, I have to help Sanghyuk settle down and unpack his things.”

Taekwoon scowled at that, he didn’t wanted to hang up just yet, for god’s sake it was their first day & he had cherished every second of it until that evil dongsaeng had rudely interrupted & now especially knowing that Hakyeon would be helping Sanghyuk he didn’t purposely wanted to hang up, so he added a whine in his voice he’ll do anything, even if it meant losing his pride to get what he wanted, “But Hakyeon-ah,” he purposely stretched the ah so that it sounded cute, he knew he was playing dirty but he didn’t care right now, “Our date was interrupted and I wanted to spend more time with you but because of his sudden arrival you had to leave & he’s not a kid he can unpack things himself or better yet, tell you’re roommates to help him, weren’t you going to murder them, how about you ask them to do this for you in return of sparing their life.” Taekwoon already knew he had won and now he smiled smugly because he could already see Hakyeon realizing his earlier embarrassment.

“Oh, yeah now that you remind me, JAEHWAN, HONGBIN GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE” hearing Hakyeon yelling he moved the phone a little further from his ear and smirked silently knowing what was to come, he listened intently and heard running steps through his phone.

“What is it, why are you yelling at this hour of the night?” He could hear Jaehwan ask and honestly, he felt bad for doing this to them but desperate times call for desperate measures.

“Didn’t I tell you guys that if you don’t have something for me, you both were going to be dead meat,” Taekwoon could h

Please log in to read the full chapter