Heart like yours

Realisation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Seokjin has met with an accident" a male voice on the other end said.

It actually took me to understand the whole situation and listen to what he was saying.

"Someone found him on the outskirts of town and brought him to the central hospital.He has gone through major blood loss and needs blood transfusion.You were on the top of his favorites list. Come down here asap." The raspy voice said in a hurry and the line went dead.

I went numb for a few minutes and the pictures of our happy times flashed into mind. I didn't know when tears streamed on to my cheek.It was a lot of information to process in such a short period of time.

I ran out of the house to the bus stop and took the bus going to the central hospital. 

I was not able to take off picture of Jin lying unconscious, various machines piercing through his soft skin from my mind and the fact that all of these things happened to him because of my ty behaviour. I was filled with guilt.

The ride to the hospital was really long or maybe because I was too anxious to see Jin it seemed way longer.To divert my mind from all the negative thoughts I unlocked my phone and went on to read our previous conversations.I never deleted them.

Jinnie:T

Jinnie:A

Jinnie:E

Jinnie:H

Jinnie:Y

Jinnie:U

Jinnie:N

Jinnie:G

Taehyung:What is it Jin ? I'm at work.

I remember getting angry seeing so many notifications from Jin but he did that a lot.He knew it irritated me.

Jinnie:Y

Jinnie:E

Jinnie:S

Jinnie: ​​​​​​ I

Jinnie:K

Jinnie:N

Jinnie:O

Jinnie:W

Taehyung:ugh stop it Jin.

Jinnie:Fine but can you please come early today from work.

Taehyung: I can try but why?

Jinnie: it's a surprise idiot. I won't tell you right now.

Taehyung: Ahaan ;) okay I'll come early.

He planned a camping trip for both of us. 

I had no idea how he planned all of this despite the busy schedule. We made a fire and roasted marshmellows. Jin loved his smores. He always got excited while eating them and that day seeing his face getting tinted red because of the fire I realised how much I loved that man but I was always bad at expressing my true emotions. I get it I can make you laugh by all the stupid jokes and funny faces but I was afraid to be that open with someone.

We talked about so many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter