It's you

Realisation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOKJIN'S POV

I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes, After the day's great sun.

A month later

They say that with time a relationship between any two individuals becomes strong but I believe it's the hardships they face together makes the bond they share more strong. The compromises they make. The sacrifices they had to do just to be like the way they are. 

In my relationship, I honestly believe that the day of my accident has played a great role. Despite my sufferings, Me and Tae have actually become a lot more closer then we were before.

Now Tae is a lot more protective.

A lot more caring and careful.

A little more mature than before. 

Because I can't survive without his goofiness and silliness so a little is so much for me.

But the best thing that happened because of my accident is that Tae got to meet my parents and they finally approved of him. It was a big hurdle in our relationship and now it's done. 

Now I can actually see myself spending my life with him, raising children with him and growing old with him.

Also, because of my accident Tae took this huge step of leaving his good for nothing job. His YouTube channel has grown in a span of one month only. He also got a job of playing the piano in a restaurant. The look of satisfaction on his face when he plays his saxophone is the look I live for. I'm happy that he finally got to follow his passion and do something just for himself without getting bothered about the future or its consequences. 

I also started work few days ago. It feels good to finally get back to the original schedule, meeting my work friends on a daily basis, sometimes going out with them.

But right now my first and foremost priority is our relationship. I'm not going to let anything or anyone come between us. Tae still feels the guilty about that accident and I try my best to make him feel better. 

When you feel like it's the first time whenever you hold hands

When the taste of his lips lingers on yours, making your heart flutter

When you know you're way past the physical attraction thing 

And when he's your constant support system at every moment of life

That's when you should know that you have fallen completely for that person.

SEOKJIN'S POV

You're the right time at the right moment

you're the sunlight that keeps my heart going

Few months later

I've been with Taehyung for about a year now.

Okay well, it's been 1 year, 20 days and 5 hours right at this moment.

We celebrated our 1 year anniversary with our friends, throwing a party and getting wasted.

**************** ********************* ***************

I was at work when my phone showed a new notification. I unlocked my phone and saw that there were more than 10 messages from Tae. I got worried and then opened the texts.

TaeTae : H

TaeTae : I

TaeTae : W

TaeTae : H

TaeTae : A

TaeTae : T'S

TaeTae : U

TaeTae : P

TaeTae : How you used to type like that? It's so time consuming :P

Jinnie : Just to irritate you ;) and I'm working. What's up with you?

TaeTae : oh nothing much. I was wondering if you can come home a little early please. <3

Jinnie : Do you need my opinion on your newest piece? 

TaeTae :  I totally forgot about that so no. But try to come early okay.

Jinnie : Kim Taehyung, what are you planning to do?

TaeTae : ;)

That was the last message from tae and I also got busy with work but he had got me thinking. It was not anyone's birthday, our anniversary just passed few days ago. Maybe he achieved something big on his YouTube or maybe he wants to watch that movie together whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter