All I ask

Realisation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG'S POV

When I woke up I realised I slept on the floor still holding Jin's hand.

I looked at Jin and he was the same as before.

For the hundredth time,I convinced myself that everything is going to be fine and Jin soon be the same like he used to be. I clutched on to his hand tightly observing the shape of his fingers closely. He used to say that his fingers hurt but I never bothered about it.I've been nothing but the worst boyfriend to him

The two machines were still making the noises but they didn't bothered me anymore. 

I was still staring at Jin's face when someone entered the room. I didn't bother to see who it was because I was too busy praying to God in my mind.

Someone cleared his throat to get my attention.It was the same doctor who was treating jin. I didn't even know his name.

"Hi sorry to disturb you but we need to check on the patient."He said being polite.I hated the fact that he used the word "patient." He has a name for god's sake.

I nodded and stood a little further from Jin.

After a few minutes of examining

"He has survived the crucial time and is not in danger anymore.His vitals are also stabilizing and the wound on his forehead is also healing slowly but it would take a lot of time for his head and leg to recover properly." He paused for some breath and also for me to digest the information.

I gulped and nodded for him to continue.

"He will not be able to walk around until his leg is fully recovered.He will need complete bed rest for atleast 3 months and you will be at his beck and call 24*7."He said smiling sweetly.

"Also the good news is there are no signs of internal bleeding but he may have some speech problems for a few days but they'll be minor.He will open his eyes and talk to you anytime soon."He said after looking into some papers.He patted my shoulder and left the room.

I stood there smiling to myself after hearing everything the doctor said.

I literally ran towards Jin and clutched his hand.

"The doctor said you may wake up anytime now.Can you do that for me ? Please ? I know I don't deserve you and you wouldn't want to see my face ever again after everything that has happened.i understand that I have to live with guilt for the rest of my life but please open your eyes.Thats all I'm asking."I said caressing his cheek.

I sighed after getting no response but still moved my hand on to his hair and forehead. Hopefully he wakes u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter