How would you feel?

Realisation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 3 am. A cold winter night.

2 lean figures are seen arguing and screaming at each other. One of them is clearly pointing fingers at the other for some reason while the second one is just standing in a "I don't care" stance unbothered by any accusation.

In other split second the first one stroms out of the house,gets into his car which is clearly new and drives angrily to somewhere.

SEOKJIN'S POV

I am just gonna get out of the house now.i can't tolerate this anymore. Tae has repeated the same mistake not once but three times in a week. And he even dared to do that on the day of our 6 month anniversary.

I'm just gonna drive to someplace so that I can get a minute of peace.

I think of all the times we have spent together laughing, cuddling , pulling each other's leg. Where those days went ? 

I think of our first meeting that was a blind date set up by our mutual friend Jimin. He knew I was moving on from a breakup so he suggested me to meet someone who's always happy i.e. taehyung.

I was so nervous to go on a date after a breakup but as it turns out taehyung was even more. 

But once we got comfortable with each other I opened to him about my family,career and yes my previous relationship and the breakup.

He told me about his cute siblings,his grandma and the strawberry farm and his dream to become a saxophonist. His eyes will always twinkle when talking about the things he love.

I was so engrossed in thinking about the happy times that I was not able to see the other car coming in front of me. As I came into my senses I turned the car to the opposite direction to avoid collision but was hit with something else hitting my head into the steering wheel. A sheer pain in my leg that it made me scream but I couldn't move it. I feel my body getting cold until I passed out.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's been 2 hours since Jin left in disgust.

I've tried calling him but he just wouldn't pick up. I'm thinking he's still mad at me.

I've tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter