Been through

Realisation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: it's a prequel!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You shine like the stars

You light up my heart

SEOKJIN'S POV

"Hurry up tae or we'll miss the show!" I shouted loudly.

I've been waiting in Tae's lobby for about 20 minutes. He's been taking a long time to get ready as it's our official first date after he asked me to be his boyfriend 2 days ago.

Yes, I've been smiling ear to ear for 2 days now continuously.

I've known him for about 2 months now so I already knew he will make us late.That's why I came early to his house to pick him up.

We're going to watch a movie and then have dinner together.

I remember how nervous and conscious he was on our first date but now we have opened up to each other so much and progressed together.

And the way he asked me to be his boyfriend made my heart melt.

That day, we were having lunch together amd after finishing he took my both hands into his and interwined our fingers.

He took a deep breath and said in his deep voice"Jinnie, I know you've been hurt before and still healing from your previous relationship but ever since I met you my days have been a lot better and I always look forward to seeing you.It isn't just infatuation or attraction but a longing for you.A constant desire to make you happy and care for you.Can you give me a chance so that I can make you the happiest man in the whole world because being with you makes me happy?" 

I was seeing him this nervous after a long time.

His speech made me emotional, tears threatening to come out of my eyes.

With one hand caressing his cheek, I just nodded.

He just kissed my forehead and stood up to leave from the restaurant. I followed.

We walked towards my apartment and held hands all along the way which made my heart flutter.

I felt this happy and satisfied after a long time.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice my face and ears heating up while flashing the biggest grin ever.

I was snapped out of my euphoria when I noticed an arm around my waist pushing me towards a hard object i.e. Taehyung's chest.

He pulled me close and kept his chin on my shoulder, kissing my neck.

I huffed and turned to look at him but I was so amazed that I actually checked him out from head to toe.

He wore a white turtleneck with a black pair of skinny jeans. His blonde hair and that silver long earring made him look so good to be real. And that denim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter