fin.06

1440

 

 

 

"Rocky, come here now or I will die," Yoojung shouted desperately calling out for her bodyguard's name when the horse she rode lost it control and almost throw her onto the ground. Yoojung was holding onto the ropes around the horse's neck as hard as possible so that she wouldn't fall.

Minhyuk is still nowhere to be seen. Yoojung sighed. She was about to die over here and her bodyguard is not around. While she was deep in her own thoughts about Minhyuk's whereabout, the ropes she held slip out from her hand causing her to lost control on the horse.

Yoojung knows that moment she let the ropes go, she would die. As she was about to throw herself on the ground, someone managed to catch her on time; saving her from breaking any bones in her ready. She slowly opened her eyes and could see a boy was smiling at her; showing his white teeth, "Yah, Park Minhyuk!"

"I went toilet just now. You're lucky that I saw you so I could save you on time,"

She rolled her eyes, "It's your job to protect me, Rocky," She said in a tease manner.

"Okay," The boy pouted his lips. There's a sudden regret rise in himself because she save the girl from danger. Though he knows, he would do it eventhough the girl prohibited him to do so. Since it's his job anyway, to protect the girl.

Yoojung chuckled, "Thank you," She said and ruffled the boy's hair.

After the long day, Yoojung fell asleep on her way home. The car stopped in the landyard of Yoojung's house, "We're here," The old man said but Minhyuk quickly shut him up because Yoojung is sleeping, "Oh, miss is sleeping. What are we going to do?" The old man asked.

Minhyuk passed a smile to the man, "I will bring her to her room," He said and get off from the car before went to the other side of the door and opened it. He slowly lifted Yoojung so that he wouldn't wake her up and brought the girl into her room.

He slowly put the girl on the bed and wrapped her in a blanket in case she felt cold, "You look pretty though you're sleeping," He said and slowly tuck in the girl's hair behind her ears, He startled when suddenly Yoojung move her body to correct the position she had.

Minhyuk kneeled down and stared at the girl's face for a long time, "Do you know how worried am I to see you just now? Do not get hurt, Yoojung, because if you hurt, I'll hurt as well," He sighed, "You don't know how important are you to me, though," He paused, "Yoojung, I want to tell you something though you won't hear me. I feel like I could never say it out loud to you and I will regret if I didn't do it now," He smiled, "I like you, ever since the first time I met you. Oh, wait, no, I bet I like you ever since your dad showed me the picture of you. That moment I know, you are the one whom I will protect for the rest of my life. I promised myself that I would love you and take care of you with all of my heart; I could sacrifice my only life, just for you, girl," He confessed, "So, please, stay by my side. Now and forever. Because you're the only one whom I need in this word," He put a kiss on her forehead, "I love you," He whispered into her ears before he leave the room.