fin.04

1440

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" She slowly opened her eyes when she could hear a familiar voice.

Her lips automatically formed a smile when she saw the figure who was standing infront of her, "Dad?" Her eyes swifted to the woman beside her dad, "Who are you?" She asked when she could see her dad was holding onto the woman's hand.

"Yoojung," The woman called her name with her soft voice.

Yoojung's eyes widened, "Mum?" She stuttered. The woman nodded her head. Yoojung rushed herself to the woman and greeted her with a really warm hug. They stayed like that for few minutes before her dad interrupted her beautiful moments with her mother.

"What are you doing here, Choi Yoojung?" He asked the same question, again.

The little girl sighed, "I'm here to follow both of you. Now we could be a happy family again!" She excitedly said and managed to bring a smile on her mother's face.

"No," Her dad disagree with her decision, "You need to go back to reality," He tried to persuade her daughter.

Yoojung bit her lower lips, "Why should I go to the world that no one was going to wait for me there? In here, I have you, I have mum. Isn't that great?" She's being rational at the moment.

"Choi Yoojung," Her dad put both of his hands on her shoulders, "Trust me, someone will miss you. Someone will wait for you on the other side," The only person crossed her mind at the moment would be, Park Minhyuk...

Yoojung rolled her eyes, "But dad, you know that we couldn't change our fate right?" She clenched her fist as she let the tears flowing out from her eyes, "Plus, I can't turn back. Though he miss me, though he wants me to come back, I couldn't do that. I can't,"

"But why?"

"Because I am already dead that moment I opened my eyes in this world," Her mum pulled her into a warm hug; a hug that she has been longing the most. A warm hug from a person named mother.