fin.02

1440

 

 

 

"You will die in 30 days," The words came out from fortune-teller broke her heart into thousand pieces. She knows she wasn't supposed to believe in those ridiculous fortune-telling but the dream she had past few months make sense that she only has 30 days to live.

And that's why she has been living her life to the fullest so that she won't have any regret when she left the world. But now, there's only one thing she hasn't done till now.

Confessing to a guy named Park Minhyuk.

She met Minhyuk for the first time when she was in her worst state. And Minhyuk has been staying by her side since then. Minhyuk introduced himself as Rocky at first, because he's a bodyguard so they need to use nickname. That's their company's regulation.

So, at the beginning, Yoojung always called Minhyuk as Rocky but as the time goes on, she started to call him Minhyuk. Since they went to the same school and people called them as 'the most sweetest couple' in school although they are not.

Minhyuk scolded her for few times when the girl called him Minhyuk instead of Rocky outside of the school because he was afraid that his identity will be revealed to the public. He joined the association quite early because he needs money to pay off his family's debt.

And that's when Yoojung's dad come to him like an angel who save his life. Yoojung's father paid off all of his family's debt at once and make him as his foster child with conditon that he needs to protect his daughter. Minhyuk who was really desperate at the moment, agreed with the condition right away.

There's no regret neither. 

 


 

"You look so pale today," Minhyuk put his palm on the girl's face.

Yoojung took a look at the watch she wore on her left wrist. 10 hours to go till she die, "Nothing," She brought his hand down, "Minhyuk," She called his name with her soft voice.

"Yes," Minhyuk replied it with a smile.

She stared at the boy for few seconds before she spoke the words, "Let's go out," Yoojung said, "I think I've spent too much time in house that I don't even know what sunlight means by now," She chuckled to her own words.

Minhyuk ruffled the girl's hair, "Glad you know that silly girl," He said, "We'll go out in an hour. Wait for me here, I will fetch you up," He left the dining room and went to the back door which connected to his small house built by Yoojung's father for him.

Actually, Minhyuk could just stay in the same house as Yoojung's as their house is really big that it could fit the whole football teams; probably more than that though. But Minhyuk said he would prefer to have his own house, though it's a small room as long as he could have his own space.

Plus, Yoojung is a girl somehow. Obviously she needs privacy somehow although she kept telling that she didn't mind to stay with Minhyuk in the same house as that could make she felt less alone.

 


 

"Where are we going?" Minhyuk asked as he drove the car. He took a peek at the girl who sits beside her.

Yoojung smiled as she looked outside the windows. It has been a long time since she went outside and she almost didn't know what Seoul looks like. It looks pretty and sophisticated just like before. She thought.

"Anywhere," Yoojung said but then decided to change her mind, "I'm hungry," She pouted her lips and the sound of growling stomach could be heard.

Minhyuk nodded his head then lead the way to Yoojung's favourite restaurant when she's young. Well, she's still young, but maybe the last time she went there would be 5 years ago when she's still in school.

"Wow, do you read my mind, perhaps?" Her dull expression turned to a really cheerful one when she saw where he parked the car.

"I know you would like it," 

Both of them entered the restaurant with a light step. She took the seat at her usual place, right beside the windows.

"Why do you love to sit here?" Minhyuk asked as soon as he took a sit infront of the girl.

"Because it's fun to look at people walking around. Isn't it amusing like how all of them have different way of walking and also doing different things," She looked at them with an amuse expression.

"You're a weird kid, indeed,"

"Well, this is the last time I could act this way," She muttered under her breath.

"Did you say something?" Minhyuk could hear that she told something to her. Yoojung just shook her head and that's when the food arrive.

"It looks delicious. Let's eat it," Yoojung lifted her chopsticks and started to dig the food infront of her.

 


 

7 hours to go...

"I want to go to," She paused for a while, "I don't know," Yoojung gives up in thinking. She had no idea what she should do right now. She has 7 hours before she died yet she couldn't say the words she was supposed to say to the boy beside her 12 years ago.

Minhyuk grabbed her wrist, "Let's go and buy some ice-cream. You love ice-cream right?" 

Yoojung decided to choose cookies n' cream ice-cream flavoured since that's her favourite. While Minhyuk ordered a simple vanilla flavoured  for himself.

"Minhyuk," She called out for his name and the boy raised both of his eyebrows, "I have something to tell you," Yoojung confessed. Minhyuk waited for the next words from Yoojung but there's nothing coming out from his lips, "Nevermind," She changed her mind in instant and walked first leaving the boy behind.

"I will never had the chance to confess to him," Yoojung sighed.

Suddenly, she could feel someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug, "Tell me what you feel," He said and slowly caressed the girl's hair, "You can tell me everything you want to," He tried to calm the girl's down.

Yoojung couldn't hold it back and burst into tears as she tightened the arms she had around Minhyuk's waist. They stayed  in the position for at least 5 minutes before the broke the hug. She looked at the boy with her teary eyes, "Minhyuk," She put her hands on his cheek, "What are you going to do if I die today?" Yoojung asked with smile pasted on her face.