New schol part 2

See what u've done to me.!

YOUR POV:

I turned around and saw a girl with  4 other girls behind her .

" YAH! Nerd! STay away from our Oppa !! " She shouted  I sighed and was about to walk away but then another one talked .

"YAH NERD! We are not finished here! " She shouted and was about to slapped me but i dodge and smirked .

" Can you please let me go i don't want  be late at my first day on school " I said calmly and she let me go .

" Tsk nerd you will get it later from me !" SHe shouted after me and walked with her " gang " away.

I walk into the class and everyoe was looking at me now .. wow thats really great -.-

 

" Annyeong you must be Lee ____ Please introduce yourself to the class " The teacher said and i nodded .

 

" Annyeonghaseyo! Lee ____ Imnida ! Pease treat me well" I said in a boring tone suddenly I saw an paperball fly towards me , I catch it without even look at the side it comes from.

" WHO WAS THIS?! RAISE YOUR HAND PALLI!!" The teacher shouted and i was smirking , good teacher he yelled at the person for me , so I don't have to do this .

 

" ME!" A girl shouted proudly and i was shaking my head .

" Bish you will regret it " I whisper it to her ear and walk to a a seat.

SHe frowned and I smirked .

 

AFTER CLASS:

I was walking to the cafetira and was walking to the 2NE1 unnis.

But a girl stopped me its the same girl from before -_-'

" You ing bish! You scared our maknae now you will regret everything!!" SHe shouted and i looked to 2ne1 they looked at me and nodded their heads  I smirked. But suddenly I saw the guy who was calling me ugly he smirked  and his friends too.

I try  to walk towards my unnis but then the slapped me . Oh no she don't have done this now she'll regret it for sure , i looked at 2ne1 unnis they were glaring at her . And the friends  of Myungsoo were at me .

" Stop it or you will wish that you never slapped me " I said that in a low voice .

" PWAHAHA! YEAH WHATEVER NERD!" She laughed along with everybody from the cafeteria exept of 2ne1 .

" I've warned you !" I said and punch her in her face .. ouw that must hurt alot i hope she have a broken nose ^___°

The cafeteria was silent now everybody was shocked and looked at me .

I could see how the anger build in the other members they were atacking me now .

" YOU HOW DARE YOU!" SHe screamed and run towards me and i dodge and she felt on the ground i grab her neck and smacked it into the wall .

" YAAH!" Now the girl with red hair  run towards me i smacked her head into the window  and it broked .

Now there were silence in the room  . I let my Hair fall and took off the glasses everybody gasped .

" I've warned you ! So tell me your name !" I said to the maknae and to the dino looking tomboy.

" I I'm Krystal... and t ..tha..ts Amber .." She said and were shaking .

" Arraso krys and amber sshi  don't mess with me arraso? You will regret it for sure do you see the girls at the table ?" I pointed to 2ne1  and the two of them only nodded i know they're scared of unnis.

" I'm the maknae of that group known as LIGHT!  So if you mess with me again you will not only have a broken nose ." I said calmly and walked towards Myungsoo.

" So .. what was that with UglyThing Bish?!" I hssed and he gulped tzz wannabe gangster!

His friends were starring at me like idiots.

They even drolled o: ?!
I rolled my eyes and walk to my unnis table .

" And how was your beloved maknae ?!" I asked with acute voice and they were laughing and telling me i was great . HA  I never failed :D

 

After school  i fall asleep under a tree and had a  bad nightmare ...

 

_______________________________________________

 

MIANHAE FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!! :(

I HOPE YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER~~~~ <3