BREAKE UP

See what u've done to me.!

CHAPTER 2 : BRAKE UP

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acFnxra73RM

YOUR POV :

After I have woken up I asked the nurse ,if L.joe visited me as I was in a coma.

The nurse said : " he first weeks he came , but then the last  months he didn't come at all."

"Oh really?" Was theonly thing i could say . The nurse told me I still needed some check ups and then i can go .

After everything was done I went back to my room  and started to packing my little things that were brought to me . Fisinshed . I took the elevator down to the reception. There I got discharged . Not knowing if I should go to L.Joe . I left the hospital  and went to the park. There I saw a beautiful bench , infront of it was a beautiful lake  . Sitting on the bench laying my things beside me I closed my eyes ...

 

 

About ten minutes later I heard someone giggling . I open my eyes and looked at the the direction  I had heard it from . What I saw then wasn't really what I wanted to see . I saw then some girls talking to my boyfriend.

My eyes then Became teary. Luckily there was a tree and I overheared their conversation.

The girl :" So you think that girl's  gonna make it?"

 

" No i hope she doesn't ."

After I heard that. I started walking before the tree.

 

And without thinking i screamed :"  YOU HOPE WHAT...??!  THAT I DIE...? FINE ! I WILL DISAPEAR FROM YOUR SITE...!!! I HATE YOU LEE BYUNGHYUN..!!!

 

 He was shocked i clearly can read it from his eyes but i hate him now how could he said something like that?! i  thought he loved me ... ( cry )

 

____-ah please let me expla- BÄÄÄM!

I slaped him ,

" Don't ever talk to me again! I don't wanna see you again BASTARD! " I slaped him a second time and runned away while crying .

 

 

L.Joes Pov

 

! What have i done?! I thought i'll lost her  and was afraid of that but now i really lost her.. I'm such a babo! ( idiot) i felt on the ground and cry , I do not care if Jessica and my other noonas see me like this !

 

 

AUTORS POV :

 

Lee ____ was running as fast as she could . Crying and not knowing what to do .

It's understandable . She had just found out her boyfruend didn't want her to survive .

In FACT he wanted her to die .

After Lee _____ run for some time she had reached a playground  seeing she was there she sat on a swing .

 

Lee _____ 's POV
 

After I was running and crying a lot I reached a playground and sat on a swing .

Sitting there for some time I had realized again , what actually has happened.

Thinking about it again I satrted to cry and so many thinks came in my mind all at one that i got a headache . Why dose this have to happened ! ...I hate my life!!

''WHY ME?????''

Crying again .I heard footsteps coming closer to me but I ignored them .

"Hey little girl . Why are you crying?" Someone asked .

________________________________________________________________________

 

ANNYEONG! I HOPE YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER! :D
MIANHAE FOR THE LATE UPDATE :D ME AND MY FRIEND  TRY TO UPDATE EVERYDAY :3

SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OUR STORY AND COMMENT :D !

<3