New friends and a new life

See what u've done to me.!

"Hey little girl . Why are you crying?" Someone asked .

________________________________________________________________________

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B39Kh_1_gkM
YOUR POV

*Did I just hear someone talking to me.?*
Wanting to know if I was ríght, I looked up and saw a pretty girl with cat like eyes, looking at me.

"YAAH...!!! I asked you something.!", the girl said.


Wiping my tears away  I sobbingly  said:"None of your buisness:"

"Come with me to a café. There I'm meeting up with some friends."

CAT-LIKE-EYES POV

"Come with me to a café. There I'm meeting up with some friends."

*Did I just really say that.?*  *What's wrong with me I'm not usally like that*
Probably it's because it's one of those days were I'm actually nice to people.
........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDgtTGcEJtE
YOUR POV

Not knowing if I should follow her. I still did. *It's not like I have anything to lose*
After leaving the playground and walking for some minutes of silence.
We had reched a huge café. Something about it made me a little happy. As we entered the pretty girl knew exactly were to go. With cat-like-eyes leading the way. We went in the back and there was a table with three beautiful girls staring at us or more at ME.
The girl with red hair sitting in the corner than asked: Yo.! CL were comes that girl from. I thaught you don't like strangers.?"      *So her name's CL.?! What a weird name.*  "Well, she was crying on the playground and decided to take her with me." 
"Which playground.?" another girl with short hair asked.

"You know the one I always pass on my way here.?"

Oh..yeah, that one."

"She looked like she cryed.", the girl with the weirdest hairstyle ever said. As she said that everyone looked at her weird.  "You know.? CL already said that," I said. Everyone looked at me.
"Waah..she can talk," shorthair said surprised.

"Well..Ah..Of course I can. What did you think.?" After saying that, I could see from the side, that CL was smirking. *But WHY*
Five minutes later erveryone had ordered something to drink.

"Yo..! Little girl do you want to join 2NE1.?" After  asking me that, everyone spat out their drinks.
"BWOOH.?", they shouted in chorus.

I only sat there  with wide eyes  " M...me?" I pointed to myself and look at the girls who looking at me .

" YEAH! CL IS RIGHT JOIN US ! I THINK U WILL SUIT THE IMAGE  OF 2NE1!" The red hair girl said and the others only nodded.

"Umm.. I... umm a..arraso? " I looked at them and they smiled widely .

"But can I know your name? I only know CLs " I said and smiled my famous eyesmile .

" Arraso arraso! Grils  intodruce yourself! " CL said while clapping her hands together.

" Annyeonghaseyo! Bom imnida ! Call me unni because I'm older then you hehe ! " The red hair girl said and smiled.

"Annyeong! Sandara imnida ! But you can call me dara unni! " The girl with the weirdest hairstyle said and pated my head while i pouted.

"Annyeong! Minji imnida! I'm  16 and the best dancer and the maknae of the gang ! ^^ " She said proudly  . I think we all can be good friends .

They all looked at me .

" Should I introduce myself to?" I asked like a lost puppy .

"Of course babo! " They laughed while I was pouting .

" Arraso arraso !  Annyeonghaseyo!! Lee_____ Imnida I'm 15 years old I hope we can be good friends! " I said while  makeing my Peace sign and smiled my eyesmile.

"Awww  we have a new maknae and she is more cuter then Minji! "  They said while smiling  , and I already forgot about him.. well now I'm thinking about him again >< ! :(

 

" YAAAH! I'm cuter!!!" Minji unni shouted while useing her aegyo...

It was silent for 3 minutes and we all laughed together . " PWUAHAHAHAHHA! YEAH RIGHT MINJI! AND I'M  THE  MEMBER OF SUPER JUNIOR AND MY NAME IS HEECHUL ! " I said and make the peace sign

They all looked at me .

"KYAAA! I LOVE HEECHUL OPPA! " They all shouted and laughed  !

" Lee____  you're not only cute you're  funny  too! " Bom unnii patted my shoulder and I was  looking proudly .

 

" Anyway..   what should we call you? How about Thunder?!"  Minji said and I was looking at her weirdly.

" YAAAH! Thats the name of my brother forget it!! "
Dara unnii shouted.

I giggled *I think i like them they're  really  pretty and funny . But  they really look scary.*

" Yo how about Light? "

CL said while looking at me .

" YEAH I LIKE THAT! " we all said except of CL. She only looked proudly.
 

"Arraso we will train you Light " Cl said while winking at me  and I only nodded .

" So pack your things you gonna live  with us now!" 2NE1 said in chorus  and I looked at them with widened eyes.

" I ... I don't have anything  its a new start for me from now on. ! " I said while thinking about  my parents and L.joe.. I'm not longer alone i have my Unnis now!

*TAKE THIS L.JOE I WILL MAKE U REGRET  YOU MESSED WITH ME !*

" Yaaah Light are  you comeing or you wanna sleep here in the café ? " I turned around and saw them on the door . " YAAAH! Why didn't you tell me that we're gonna leave  ?!" I shouted and ran after them .

" YOU WERE IN YOUR WORLD AND YOU WERE GIGGLING LIKE A ING IDIOT IT WAS CREEPY ! " Minji said and we got in in the car and  drove to my new home .

 

ANNYEONG L.JOE , bad PAST!

                    AND

HELLO NEW LIFE!!

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong ! :D

I hope you like that chapter ^__°

Thanks for the subscribe and comments :D

 What do you think about the story :D ?