Back in school

See what u've done to me.!

ANNYEONG L.JOE , bad PAST!

                    AND

HELLO NEW LIFE!!

________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKTHXDImvMU

3Months Later

 

YOUR POV:

 

~RING DING DONG RING DING DONG ~ [ hehe sorry xD ]

 

I woke up from my alarm clock and  stood up .

"Today is my first schoolday after 9 month" I sighed and  went to the bathroom and  washed  my teeth.

I saw my schooluniform and smirked . " My .. I never gonna wear that f**k schooluniform again!"  I said and wore this

I smiled  it was perfect :D

I walked the stairs down and saw my unnis on the table .

 

" YAH Lee_____ come on ! I will drive you to school!"  CL unnii shouted and I nodded .

I sighed . I don't want to ..

I don't wanna go in this ing school again T^T

 

Wait !  maybe I can persuade CL unnii that I can transfer to her school .

*That's a great idea :3*

I smirked and looked at Cl unnii.

"Yo unnii?!" I said while looking at her .

" Yes Light? " She said while driving the car to my school.

" How about I transfer to your school?!" I said while smiling  widely.

" WHUUT?!" Cl stopped the car and looked at me .

" What.?  Then we can be together more often ^___^ " I said .

" Nae... Thats a great idea !"  She said happily .

*YES!  I can transfer the school.*

" Arraso unni will you come with me ? To the secutary ?" I asked while looking at her and she nodded .

*I'm happy kkk~*

 

Finally we arrived at my old school ... TOPMEDIA...  I sighed and got out of the car .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4w8HRgU34k
 

AUTHORS POV:

You were walking to the school gate .

 

You heard girls  whispering and glaring at you  and boys checking you out

But you didn't care cause if they mess with you they will regret it .

You were walking  in the school and bumped into someone .

 

YOUR POV:

I was walking in the school but suddenly I bumped in someone and fell on the floor  .

" YAH BISH WHATCH WERE YOU GOING! "  This voice was familiar .. I looked up and saw

L.joe with his girl

" Yeah whatever " I smirked and walked away but someone grabed my wrist .

" YAH YOU ING BISH ! APOLOGIZE TO MY BOYFRIEND !" I heard.  Urghh.. that girl looked like a barbie (-_-!)

I looked at her and smirked .

" Don't call me bish  because you two ( points to L.joe and the girl ) are the es! " I said and winked at them .

" YO! SICA L.JOE WHATS GOING ON?! "   *So the name of that is  Sica?! *I  turned around and saw Teen Top with some other girls .

" YAH  what are you doing to my hyung?!"  Aww it was my cute oppa ricky. Hahah, he didn't even realize who I was  and he said I was his favourite dongsaeng  MY GIR-BOY! ( MIAN XD )

" Oh I see annyeong Teen top and ... - " I looked at the girls ..

Two of them were smiling at me but the others only glared at me .

I smiled back at them and glared at the other girls and Teen Top.

" Oh you know us already y?"  *Ewwww... Why is  Chunji so flirty ?!*

I fliped him on the ground and glared at him .

" Dae.. ( yes )  for sure I know you . You bastard! Don't you dare to touch me again! Arraso?! "  I glared at him while he laid on the ground growning  , but Niel and Joe helped him up .

" YAH HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY OPPA ?!"  The girl with the name Tiffany said trying to punch me but I dodged and  punched her in her stomach . *Take this BISH!*  HAHA I was smirking like an idiot .

 

" WHO THE ARE YOU BISH ?!"  Serious.? They really asked me who I was . I was laughing like an idiot .

" YAAH ! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!"  Changjo and Ricky shouted  and glared at me

I looked at L joe and he was staring  at me . *Tzz BASTARD!*

" So  Teen Top dosen't remember their favourite dongsaeng ? I'm really disapointed " I said while shaking my head . They were shocked.  I laughed at them .

" Tz Tz Tz and you guys said that you love me? My   .! I hate all of you!  I'll give you a  warning !

Stay away from me or my unnis will find you and hunt you and your stupid es down !" I looked at the two girls who where smiling at me before and smiled and waved at them .

"See you soon !"

 

*Phewww ... this day was really tired .. So Cl unni will transfer me to Woolim high tomorrow *

I was happy and decided  to go home but then I bumped into someone again .. *Gosh who is that now -.-'*

I looked up and it was .... ...

 

_____________________________

 

KEKEKEKEK~

ANNYEONG I HOPE YOU LIKE THAT CHAPTER :P

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBES :D !

I WILL UPDATE A CHAPTER LATER AGAIN :D X3

 

smiley