NEW SCHOOL ~~

See what u've done to me.!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TeeJvcBdLA

 

YOUR POV:

 

I bumped into someone and looked up and it was ...

MINZY (-_- !)

" YAH BABO! WHat are you doing here ?!" I asked her with a glare .

" Umm i don't know anymore  why i'm here .. hehe.. " she said while scratching her neck  .Gosh that girl she's really lost in that world -_-'

 

I looked at her and face palm myself .

" You're the weirdest girl i ever seen  minji unnii.." I said while walking home.

" Hehe i heard that soooo much  you know?" she said while smiling proudly.

I looked at her and smiled .

That's why i love my unniis so much <3

 

10 minutes later we arrived our home :D

You wanna know how it looks like?

Here ;3

 

It's nice right :P ?

I know xDD

haha back to the story

 

as we arrived our home we  see our unniis dancing and singing  to Fire  .

" Ladys we are baaack!" I shouted and they stop singing and hugged me ... to tightly.. > <

" Girl..C..an't...Br..ea...th.."  They laugh and let go of me and giggled at me like an idiot .

" Y..YAH! Why are you guys giggling like weirdy idiots!" i shouted and looked at them .

" You going to our school tomorrow lighty " Minji said and giggled again .. WTF?! -_-'

" AND...!!" Uhoh.... I don't like this ... what is she gonna sa-

"You covering yourself as a innocent nerdy girl .. and DON'T YOU DARE TO FIGHT WITH SOMEONE ARRASO? AND don't come near to Infinite  they're the kingkas at the school and we don't really like them because of some things that  happened at the past ."  WHUUT?! I've to covering myself as a nerdy innocent girl?..

WTF?!

I looked at her and smirked .. Infinite? This will be interesting .

" GOSH WHY .. WHY NOT MINJI BABO UNNII?!" I whined and pouted .

" Because  we wanna know what happened to you if you were a nerd in our school  there are mostly only ey  and playboys . AND MINJI CAN'T DO THIS BECAUSE SHE IS KNOW OF THE " MAKNAE " OF 2NE1 . " Dara explain me that  and i sighed  .

" Dae arraso.. and  are you feared at your school?" I asked innocently.

" YESH~ WE ARE THE FEAREST GANG IN SEOUL AND YOU KNOW THAT BABU <3" Bom uni said while smiling her eyesmile . Damn she was better then me >< aigoo ...

 

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

NEXT DAY

 

I woke up and  clean myself up.

I change to my new schooluniform

I like this uniform :3 !

anywayss..

i change myself to this :

(Pretend that you're wearing the school uniform. )

 

"Lee ____ You can do this!! Hwaiting!" I said to myself and run downstairs.

" Unnis? Must i pretend to not knowing you?" I asked innocently.

" No you can hang out with us babo ^^! But act innocent.!" Dara unnii said .

Arraso be innocent Lee ___ Be innocent..

 

____________________________________

 

AT SCHOOL :

 

 

I was walking to the schoolgate and  bumped into someone again... aish.. whats wrong with me (-_- )

" I'm sorry! " i said and look up and was kind of shocked  i bumped into a goodlooking guy .

" YAH  UGLY Nerd look where you going gosh!" He said and walked away .

Tzz Bastard if he knows who I am  he would run ;3

 

whatever..

I walk to the office and took my schedule and search for my new classroom.

I knock on the door and walked in .

" Oh you must be Lee___  nice to meet you i'm Mr Choi Please introduce yourself to the class .!" He said and i nodded   .

I looked around the class and saw minji winking at me i smiled .

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee____ Imnida don't mess with me or you will regret it -"  Before i could finished my sentence  the whole class laugh  except of minji who was smiling

" I hope we can be good friends !" I said and bowed .

" So Mrs Lee please sit next to Myungsoo "

My hometeacher said and i was looking for the guy named 'myungsoo'

"YAH MYUNGSOO raise youre hand!" The teacher shouted and a guy raised his hand and glared at me .

Wait it was the Bastard who called me ugly -_-

I walked towards him and smirked .

 

" Annyeong ! Lee _____ Imnida i hope we cann be go-" I was introcude myself to him but he glared at me .

" YaH you ing ugly thing! I don't have any interest in you so SHUT UP BISH!" He shouted at me O___O AND CALLED ME UGLYTHING!!!!! He gonna regret to call me that after school -.-

" iwastryingtobenicetoyoubutwaityouwillregretit BASTERD! " I whisper to myself .

"Exuse me did you say something uglything?" He asked me  and I only shok my head pff he will get it from me .

 

The class ended and i  was walking to the next room but someone grab my wrist .

 

 

_______________________________________

 

I hope you like that chapter mianhae for the late update! :)

I will update 2 chapters tomorrow :D

THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBEING AND COMMENTING IT :D

Tomorrow two chapters xD YAY! :D

PaiiPaii~ <3 - flying kisses-