Comfort

Ignorant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hakyeon-ah?" Taekwoon was the first to return to the dorms, he had gone ahead of the younger members in hopes of finding the leader first. He heard a noise from the bathroom, and quickly made his way over, knocking first. 

"Go away," He heard a weak mumble from the other side. Taekwoon knocked harder. 

"Hakyeon-ah, let me in." He tried the doorknob, but it was locked. 

"Why should I?" 

Taekwoon's heart broke as the leader's voice cracked. "Because you're right. We should be working hard for this last comeback, but instead we're playing games as if we have all the time in the world." At that, Taekwoon heard the door be unlocked. He opened it quickly, and found Hakyeon curled up in a ball on the floor, tears streaming down his cheeks. He crouched beside the leader and wrapped his arms around him. 

"Why don't they care?" Hakyeon let out a choked sob, "Why, Taekwoon? Why does it feel like I'm the only one giving?" 

Taekwoon felt his eyes tear up at the leader's breakdown. "That's not how it is, and you know it." 

Taekwoon rubbed the leader's back as Hakyeon continued to sob. Taekwoon thought hard on how to cheer the leader up. A bubbly Hakyeon was an annoying Hakyeon, but, nonetheless, a happy Hakyeon was all he wanted. Suddenly, a thought came to his mind. 

"When did you tell them we had to enlist after this comeback?" Taekwoon couldn't remember it ever being brought up during their many conversations, and when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter