Disintegration

Ignorant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did something happen between you and Hakyeon-hyung?" Hongbin asked Hyuk as they retired to their room for the night.

"Not in particular." The maknae attempted to brush off the conversation.

"It really seems like there's something, though?" 

"I'm telling you there's not." Hyuk narrowed his eyes at his hyung. "I thought you were on my side."

"I was up until you snapped at Hakyeon-hyung. He doesn't deserve that for all he's done for us. He's sacrificed a lot." Hongbin defended. "Wonshik-hyung was right, he's stressed about enlisting." He paused to think. "We can apologize tomorrow morning, and work harder then. Hakyeon-hyung would appreciate that."

"I'm not apologizing." Hyuk said in a scary tone. "Quit trying to change my mind."

 

The maknae then got into bed and pulled his covers up, forcefully ending the conversation. Hongbin just stared at him in confusion before deciding he couldn't sleep in his and Hyuk's room tonight. He grabbed his pillow and left the room quietly.
 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, can I sleep with you?" Hongbin knocked on Hakyeon and Taekwoon's door upon noticing the two were no longer on the sofa. 

The door was opened soon after, and Taekwoon was glaring at him. "What do you want?"

"Is Hakyeon-hyung awake?" Hongbin lowered his voice.

The door opened further, and Hongbin saw Hakyeon sitting on his bed staring at him. "What is it?" He asked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter