Bonus: Frayed Ends

Ignorant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon enlisted and discharged in what felt like it lasted years.

 

When he came back, he decided to not renew his contract with Jellyfish.

 

Why?

 

 

 

It had to be the mistreatment and overstepping of that company to remove a beloved member - no, to remove Hongbin. How dare they?

 

Hakyeon decided he could no longer work with such people. His family.... VIXX.... what had they done to them? What had that evil company done to his family?

 

But in his heart, Hakyeon knew he would always be VIXX. Like Ravi, he decided to stay with the group but join a new agency. This was Hakyeon's form of protest - they would not listen to his words before making such a rash decision, so this is what they got in return. They would not even look into the incident to determine if netizens were blowing things out of proportion and taking Hongbin's words out of context - no, they just removed him from the group. 

 

He only had one regret - he made it out, and the others did not. It would take a lot of time to heal from that company's betrayal, but leaving was the only way he could protest their actions. For Hongbin, he had to. He had to.

 

Hakyeon regretted leaving his team behind under that agency's "care". However, Hakyeon also knew that he couldn't come back to that company that broke up his family any longer. Hakyeon wouldn't be their pawn anymore.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter