Confused

Ignorant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four members returned home two hours later and were surprised when they entered the dorm to find Hakyeon sleeping, with his head on Taekwoon's thigh, on the sofa. Upon closer inspection, they realized Taekwoon was also asleep.

"Should we wake them?" Jaehwan asked.

"Why? So they can lecture us?" Hyuk snorted. "They're quieter this way."

Wonshik glanced at the maknae, an unsettled feeling in his stomach. "Don't you think Hakyeon-hyung is being... more demanding than usual for this comeback?" He asked.

"And more stressed out," Jaehwan added, "Last night I got up to get a glass of water and he was in the kitchen crying. He tried to wipe it away before I saw it."

"Why would this comeback be stressful for him?" Hongbin asked, "Shouldn't our debut stage have been the hardest?"

"..." The members thought for a moment, glancing at the two oldest members sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

"You don't think it's because of their enlistment-" Wonshik tried, but was cut off by Hyuk.

"Why would that stress hyung out? He lives happily and is probably tired of taking care of us." The maknae snapped before turning and walking towards his bedroom. The group of three in the living room heard a thud as the door was shut with force.

"...I'm going to bed. Goodnight hyungs." Hongbin said quietly, and quickly left the room.

Wonshik and Jaehwan stared at each other for a moment.

"What is going on?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter