Closure

Ignorant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know what you're talking about," Hakyeon was saying quietly to Hongbin, who still lay in bed with him. It was morning now, and Hakyeon had awoken due to Hongbin kicking him by accident. Hongbin was telling Hakyeon about Hyuk's attitude. "He's always been like that to me."

"But it was worse, hyung." Hongbin tried explaining. "He wasn't joking."

"..." At that, Hakyeon was quiet.

"Did you do something to him hyung?"

"... Not that I'm aware of."

"You'll talk to him, right?"

"Of course." Hakyeon agreed. "Of course I will."

 

After all, what kind of leader would he be to say no?

 

 

 

The day went by uneventful. Taekwoon and Hongbin stuck close to him for the rest of the day, while Ravi and Jaehwan acted as they had been - not too clingy, but not too distant - just normal. Hyuk was... a different story. After Hongbin's words in the morning, Hakyeon became hyperaware of the maknae's actions to avoid him. When Hakyeon would pass by him, the maknae looked away, as if hoping the elder would not speak with him. Hakyeon tested his theory a few times and found that yes, the maknae was indeed ignoring him. He couldn't help but wonder why.

 

 

After dinner, Hakyeon decided he would find out. Instead of doing the dishes like normal, Hakyeon called on Taekwoon.

"Taekwoonie, could you do the dishes tonight? I want to rest." The leader asked casually.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter