Disregard

Ignorant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being the leader is hard. Hakyeon is always expected to be VIXX's pillar – the emotional support, the wall that could never be broken, and the shoulder for s to cry on. Hakyeon was supposed to protect s. 

But what if those members, instead of working with him, worked against him? 

Like today, all Hakyeon wanted was for s to practice the choreography after their manager and choreographer had gone home. After all, their comeback was approaching – only two weeks away at this point – and the members decided to slack off during that time. He already had a headache from meetings with the Jellyfish executives, finalizing small details and arranging VIXX promotions around their already crammed schedules. 

Currently, the group of six stood in the practice room. Wonshik and Taekwoon shared a pair of headphones and were watching something on Wonshik's phone. Next to them, Hongbin and Hyuk were in a similar state, laughing at something on Hyuk's phone. And Jaehwan... well, he was being loud, warming up his voice as usual. Hakyeon stood, leaning against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest. He sighed and decided that if they weren't going to take this seriously, he would. Some might say he's making them feel guilty, and to that, Hakyeon would confess that, yes, he does want to inflict those emotions.  

After being together for so many years, Hakyeon feels he has let the youngers take advantage of him. They don't take him so seriously anymore.  

"Guys, let's go, get in formation," He called to them, yet they didn't move. So, he furrowed his eyebrows, and stalked towards the groups of two. The four members looked up at him as he pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter