Mission Start

Falling For You

Felix stood in front of me, looking a mixture of excited and nervous. His smile was bright and adorable. My heart was beating so loud I was sure he could hear it, but I didn't care. "What do you want to watch?" I asked before I had time to do anything stupid. 

"Anything is fine by me." 

"Alright, how about this then?" I pointed at the first poster I saw and smiled when Felix nodded.

"Sure."

We went and stood in line for tickets, two drinks and a popcorn to share, then we found the right showing and went in. The previews were just ending and the movie about to start when we settled into our seats.

"Perfect timing." Felix said quietly.

Before I knew it the movie was over and people were exiting, but neither Felix nor I moved for a while. When the janitor came in we finally got up and left. We headed to mine and Jisung's favorite place, for lunch. I looked at Felix, who was staring out the window a small smile on his face, his eyes sparkling cutely.

"Felix." I said to get his attention and when his eyes landed on mine something in me snapped and before I knew what I was doing I had his face in my hands, pulling him closer.

_____________

I bolted up in bed, breathing heavily, fingers on my lips. It was just a dream. Something about that made me happy and disappointed at the same time. Why did I dream about kissing Felix? And how would I face him later? I shook my head and looked at the time. It was six-thirteen. I sighed and got carefully out of bed. I moved quietly through the room, stopping in front of my closet. My eyes moved across all my black shirts and ripped black jeans, they landed on the only pair of white jeans I owned, they practically glowed in comparison of the clothes around them, and pulled them from the hanger along with a random black t-shirt and tip toed toward the bathroom, sneaking a pair of underwear from the drawer of my dresser as I passed.

Once I was in the shower I let out a heavy sigh, letting the warm water soothe my sore muscles. I slowly closed my eyes, Felix materializing behind my eye lids, smile bright and cute. Without a second thought I welcomed the fast paced beat of my heart as he leaned closer and closer. Just as our lips were about to meet something cold and wet hit my nose and I jumped back, eyes shooting open. The only thing in front of me the smooth white wall of the shower and a stream of suddenly cold water. Shaking myself out of my stupor I quickly washed and got out. The clock on the bathroom wall told me I'd been in the shower for almost an hour and now that the water was off I could hear movement in the dorm. Jisung was awake. Suddenly there was a knock on the door that made me jump.

"Did you fall asleep in there?"

"No." I lied doing my best to sound natural.

"I've been up for a half an hour and I have to pee." He called through the door.

"I'll be out in a second." I said finished drying off and getting ready to get dressed. 

I was pulling my pants up when the door opened and Jisung stood casually in the doorway. As quickly as I could I pulled my pants the rest of the way on and buttoned them, then glared at Jisung. "What the hell?"

"I have to pee and we need to talk."

"Let's talk then." I said pulling my shirt over my head.

"I'm peeing first." Jisung grumbled stepping behind me and pushing me out of the bathroom.

"Oh... Right. I'll be in the living room." I said.

When he got out Jisung joined me on the couch. "You wasted all our time... Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay." I said.

"You're not going to freak out on Felix are you?"

"No. I can do this."

"Good. Go get him then, and remember don't think about it."

I stood up and nodded. His advice was better than he thought. I shouldn' think about the kiss. I couldn't. If I did, everything would be ruined.

"Alright. See you later then." Jisung said as I reached the door.

"Yeah." 

Felix was already standing in front of the building when I got there. "Did you wait long?" I asked, embarrassed that he beat me here when it was my idea in the first place.

"No. I just got here." He looked at me a mixture of nervous and excited and I gulped. Today would be harder than I thought.


A/N: I deeply apologize for the long wait. I thought I was going to have more time since it's summer break, but I've had a pretty eventful week so far. I know this chapter is way short but I want to write their date in one chapter and don't have it all the way written yet so this is all there is thus far. I know where I want to go for this story so know it's just getting the writing done around everything else... I might be getting a job! But that will mean even less time for updates, but I will try my best to get the next chapter out by weekend. As always I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you look forward to the next update... Bye ^_^