Mission Failed...

Falling For You

Felix stood in front of me, a mixture of nervous and excited. My eyes found his lips, curved up in an adorable smile. Today was going to be way harder than I thought. I cleared my throat. "Let's go?" I asked, sure I sounded awkward and weird. Felix's smile widened and he nodded.

We walked the fairly short distance to the movie theater in silence, only talking to pick out which movie to see. Once we had one picked we stood in line and I bought the tickets, two drinks and a popcorn to share. We went into the right room and got situated just as the previews were ending and the movie was about to start. I swallowed and looked at Felix. So far everything was going the same as it had in my dream. At this rate there was no way I couldn't think about the kiss. In an attempt to keep my mind off it I shoved my hand into the bucket of popcorn sitting between us and ran right into Felix's hand. I glanced over at him and found he was already ooking at me, eyes shining brightly like an adorable lovesick puppy. Lovesick? No. I looked away and shook my head. I must have been imagining things. This was all that dumb dream's fault. I glanced at him again, his eyes met mine and whatever look I thought I saw was still there. I found myself leaning closer and closer, but caught myself before it was too late and sat back in my chair, fixing my eyes on the movie and trying to clear my head of all thoughts related to Felix. But unfortunately I was having no such luck and realized when the movie was almost over that I had no idea what was happening.

Felix and I stood, leaving the theater and heading back to the shool.

"I was thinking we could stop for lunch at this place... As long as you don't mind." I pointed at the place Jisung and I had deemed our favorite, even though we'd never tried to go anywhere else. I bit my lip, waiting for him to reply and feeling like a little kid asking their crush on a date. But Felix wasn't my crush was he? No. I refused to believe that he was.

"Yeah I'm fine with that as long as you let me pay."

"No. This is my idea so I should pay."

"You payed for the movie and everything else. Let me pay for this."

"I'm nt going to talk you out of this am I?" I asked holding the door open for him.

"Nope. Not a chance." He smiled walking past me.

We ordered our food and found an empty table in the middle. Instead of talking Felix stared out the window and I stared at him, listening to the buzz of conversations around us. The silence continued after our food came, until I couldn't stand it anymore.

"So... What does your schedule look like?" I asked, hoping it didn't sound to suspicious.

"I have classes Monday through Thursday and have the entire weekend off."

"Me too. We might have tons of classes together."

"Maybe." Felix nodded.

"Would you want to?"

"Would I want to what?"

"Have tons of classes with me, or would that be too weird?"

Felix looked at me for a long time, not saying anything. I felt my heart racing, anticipating and dreading his answer. Ryujin was his best friend and this was probably awkward enough for him already. After this I'd be lucky if he wanted to see me again, let alone speak to me. 

"I definately would." Felix finally said pulling me from my thoughts. I smiled, eyes finding Felix's lips again when he smiled back and before I knew what was happening, exactly like in my dream, my hands were on either side of Felix's face and I pulled him closer and closer, until our lips met. My eyes closed and I took in the feeling of Felix's lips, soft and smooth, yet firm and rough, nothing like in my dream. Dream. Right. That's what I hoped this was, but when I opened my eyes and Felix was still there, eyes closed tightly I knew it wasn't and that I completely messed up. I moved my face and hands at the same time and without another word or look back I ran from the restaurant, away from Felix and Jisung, and even the school. I ran until I found a park with a little bench and sat down, breathing heavily, heart racing even though I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with all the running I just did. I threw my hands over my face and sighed.

My mind wandered to Felix. What happens when he finds out it was a plan the whole time? He's going to hate me more than he already does. He would most definately not want to see me ever again. I was doomed. Jisung was going to be disappointed when he found out that I ruined everything too. I wanted a hole in the ground to open up and swallow me, but I knew that that wouldn't solve this problem. What I needed to do was go tell Jisung that it was over. That I didn't want to hurt Felix more than I already had and that the plan was done, over, dead. What I did instead was lay on the bench and look at the sky, trying to block out all thoughts of anything meaningful. Mission Failed...


A/N: Ay~ Here's the weekend chapter! This story has a few more chapters... Maybe three at the most and then it's done... I want to thank all the people who have kept up with it or that are just finding it now... You all mean a lot to me! As always thank you SO much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this mess of a chapter!