Happy Ever After

Falling For You

"Jisung everything will be fine. All you have to do is go talk to Minho, give him a kiss and bingo you're done." I said watching him pace from one end of the room to the other.

"That's what I'm worried about. What if something goes wrong? What if I do something stupid and he doesn't want to anymore?"

"Minho loves you and you know it, otherwise we wouldn't have said yes."

"But if I do something dumb he'll realize how weird I am and how much he doesn't know me. He'll call it off and hate me forever, I can't deal with that."

"Jisung, you literally told him you were an octopus with eight left feet the day you met. He loves you. He wouldn't call off the wedding because you are being yourself. He loves you for you, now get out there and marry the boy before everyone goes home." I said, knowing that I'd get to him.

"Noone's leaving until Minho and I have our happily ever after." Jisung opened the door and left, leaving me to follow behind him as he made his way through the building. He burst through the door where the ceremony was actually taking place and found Minho in the corner of the room.

"Let's do this." He said as Minho's arm wrapped around his waist. They walked up the aisle arm in arm and stopped in the front of the room. I found Felix in the crowd and sat down next to him, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers. We listened carefully while Jisung and Minho said their vows and cheered louder than anyone else when they kissed.

After that things got crazy. Minho and Jisung were swept away by family and Felix and I wandered around looking for our friends. It didn't take long for us to find Hyunjin leaning against the wall with Seungmin held close to his chest. Hyunjin was whispering into Seungmin's ear and we decided it would be better if we didn't intrude so instead Felix dragged me around, looking for the new friend he'd made in math, who just happened to be Minho's best friend.

"Hi, I'm Bangchan. You must be Changbin, I've heard a lot about you from Felix. He talks about you all the time." 

I smiled and pulled Felix closer.

"Any plans of marriage for you two? It wouldn't be totally unreasonable since Minho's only known Jisung for close to five months."

"Right now we're focusing mostly on school." Felix said.

"And making up lost time." I added, feeling sorry that I'd ignored Felix when I was dating Ryujin.

"Stop beating yourself up about it." Felix said punching me lightly on the shoulder.

We wondered around with Bangchan, making our way back to where we saw Hyunjina nd Seungmin but they were gone and Jisung was suddenly using a microphone and talking over everyone.

"Today was the best day of my life and I'm ashamed to say that I needed a pep talk to go through with it. I love you Binnie!" He paused while people cheered and Felix smiled at me. "I got to marry the love of my life and now it's time for something amazing. Something only me and one other person know about. Good luck Hyunjin!" 

I was confused, but immediately found Hyunjin and Seungmin standing in the middle of the crowd. I made my way towards them, Felix following, while Jisung cleared a circle around them. Felix and I stood at the edge of the circle when Hyunjin got down on one knee and pulled a small black box from his pocket.

"Seungmin, we've been dating for three years, you followed me here to pursue our shared dream, but I'm greedy. I want you to share your life with me. Will you marry me?"

"Of course." Seungmin said without hesitation. "What would I do if I didn't have you?" 

Hyunjin stood and put the engagement ring on Seungmin's finger while everyone watched happily.

That night when we got back to the dorms, Jisung was busy moving his things into Minho's room and Felix and I were busy packing and dragging his stuff to mine.

"Tomorrow we should stay home and watch movies. Just relax." Felix said laying down on the couch with his head in my lap. I nodded and leaned down and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Let's get married too."

"What?" Felix sat up.

"Not right now, but sometime soon. Maybe next summer."

"Why so suddenly?" Felix asked, laying back down.

I casually played with his hair, pulling it gently and smoothing it back out. "I want my happy ever after too, and what's the point in waiting? We've lost enough time as it is."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Let's get married next summer, but promise me you'll stop with the time thing. All that matters is right now, not the past, not the future. Right now. And right now I'm going to sleep." Felix got up and ran to the bedroom.

"Ya, Lee Felix. Get back here and cuddle with me." I called, getting up and following him to the bedroom.


A/N: I wanted to end this story with fluff and happiness (also known as I love domestic boyfriends!) and with Happy Ever After(s)... So Minsung got married and Hyunjin propsed to Seungmin cuz why not. Also I am employed (and tired)... Thanks for reading, I know this chapter was kinda all over the place, but I hope it wasn't horrible and semi-enjoyable... Bye ^_^