You Can Not Fall For Him

Falling For You

 Felix sat in the floor pulling things out of a box and setting them in stacks around him.

"I just remembered I wanted to take a tour of the campus before classes start, so I'm gonna head out. Felix it was nice hanging out with you today and I hope we can be friends and Bin I'll see you later." Jisung said practically running out the door.

Felix stared up at me, confusion sparkling in his eyes.

"Thank you for helping." I said getting back to work on unpacking.

Felix helped me unpack everything and put everything away. Soon everything but the dishes were put away, and Felix washed them while I dryed and put them away. When they were done and the water was draining he scooped some in his hands and threw it at me. I blinked at him and we both burst out laughing.

"How dare you?" I asked feigning offense, whipping my towel at him. 

We went in circles around the table, laughing and joking around until I slipped on some water he'd dripped onto the floor and I fell forward, trapping him underneath me. He stared up at me, the same expression of guilt, sadness and a sprkle of mischief as earlier on his face. I cleared my throat awkwardly and roled off him so I was sitting on the floor next to him. "Would you-um-would you want to go watch a movie or something with me sometime?" I asked, knowing my voice was unsteady.

"I'd love to." He said loudly, then continued quieter. "When were you thinking?"

"Tomorrow? Before classes start."

"I think I could do that." He smiled.

"Could you not tell Ryujin."

"I don't usually try to keep things from her. I tell her pretty much everything, but I think I can keep this one thing from her."

"Thanks. I just don't want things to be awkward."

We stood up and made our way slowly out to the living room.

"I think I should go but I have a question." He paused looking at me with an expression I couldn't read. "Do you miss Ryujin?"

"I did, and I sometimes still do." I said honestly, not wanting to weave any more lies into my life. "But not as much as I thought I would. A little time and distance helped too."

"Is seeing us hard?" Sadness evident on his face.

"A little at first. Seeing you is fine, but seeing Ryujin is hard. She makes me think of the past. What happened. You make me think of the future... What will happen and I like that. It's refreshing,"

He smiled a little and nodded. "Well-um- thanks for letting me come over." His fingers played with his sleeve again and I knew he was uneasy.

"No problem. Thanks for helping me unpack. It would have taken twice as long if I didn't have you."

"Can you tell Jiwoo thanks for not hating me?"

"Sure. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah... What time?" He stopped fidgeting with his sleeve and instead wiggled his fingers against his leg.

"Like eight? Is that good for you?"

"Yeah."

"We can get meet in front of the building and figure out what to see while getting breakfast?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Then he was out the door. I leaned out and watched him go, smiling when he looked back before opening the hallway door and leaving.

A few minutes after he left I found myself sitting on the couch, thinking about how cute he was and smiling like an idiot. No. I told my rapidly beating heart. You cannot fall for him. That is not why we are doing this. We're doing it because you're hurt. I nodded and recollected my thoughts. Tomorrow I would need to be productive and ask him about his schedule and things he likes. Thoughts about how to make it sound natural popped into my head and before I could forget them I scribbled them onto a piece of paper I found on the kitchen counter.

* * *

Jisung came back smiling about a half an hour after Felix left.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked falling for the contagiousness of smiles.

"I was wandering around campus, trying to find something to do when I bumped into a certain blonde waiter." He flopped onto the couch, smile widening.

"And?" I asked expectantly.

"And we talked."

"About what?" I nudged him with my elbow.

"Normal things like what we like, what are majors are. He's a music major too, but he sings and has a passion for dancing."

"Oooh."

"He thought it was hilarious when I said I was as clumsy as an octopus with eight left feet."

"Did you really tell him that?" I asked horrified.

"Yes. I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not, and what I am is a very clumsy person that is extremely ope about everything."

I laughed while Jisung frowned at me. "I don't see what's funny, but how'd it go with Felix?" He asked very obviously changing the subject. 

It was my turn to pass on a contagious smile. "I have a date tomorrow. I mean it's not really a date, we're just going to see a movie."

"Look at you moving up in the world."

"After the movie I was thinking about taking him for some lunch and asking tons of questions about his schedule and stuff and then we can go from there."

"Great. Once we get his schedule we can move forward with the plan."

"But once classes start, they're my priority." I said definitively.

"Of course. I agree."

Doubt from earlier krept back into my heart. "Do you think we can actually do this? What if I just make a fool out of myself? What if Felix doesn'y buy into it?"

"Bin, you're doing great. Just keep it up and when you're with him don't think about the plan, just focus on him. If you think about it too much you'll just work yourself up and give the plan away." Jisung paused. "What time are you meeting him tomorrow?"

"Eight."

Jisung nodded. "As much as I hate to say it... Wake me up when you get up and we'll talk more about it then. For right now I want to relax. It's been a busy day." He sunk further into the couch and sighed.

"What'd you think of my sister?" I asked glad to be on a different subject.

"I think we'll get along just fine."

We spent the rest of the day lounging around, talking and ignoring the TV that got installed earlier even though it was on. By the time night came we were all talked out and exhausted so we climbed in bed and went to sleep.


A/N: Ay~ I know it's been a really long time since I updated, but I was super busy studying for exams. I finished my junior year of high school! Now that summer is here I should have more time to write but I'm not gauranteeing anything because I don't know how busy I'll be... Me and my sister are trying to finish one fanfic a month so this will be my sole project for the rest of June (hopefully I can get it done by then...) As always thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!