Jisung Meets Jiwoo

Falling For You

"How are you so good at things like that?" I asked, sitting across from Jisung in our new favorite restaurant.

"Experience." He said taking a bite of his muffin.

"What happened?"

"Let's just say I wasn't the best judge of character and there were some situations I needed to get out of cleanly."

I nodded around a sip of water.

"What you talk to Felix about?" Jisung asked.

"I told him I regretted never hanging out with him, because I do, and asked if he wanted to try to sometime. I also told him I didn't blame him and it was weird he looked kind of sad and guilty."

"That's probably how he feels. He knows you were happy and he took it away from you. We could use that to our advantage." Something caught his eye and his eyes lit up. He stood and rushed over to someone sitting at a table not far from ours, sipping on coffee. "What is that?" Jisung asked shamelessly as the startled boy looked up at him.

"A caramel frappe."

"That sounds amazing." Jisung turned to look at me. "Let's get one."

I nodded as the boy stood up, taking his coffee with him behind the counter and pulling an apron over his head. Jisung's smile widened and he bounced over to the counter. "I didn't mean to take you away from your break." Jisung said quietly.

"It's fine... One caramel frappe or two?" The boy asked.

I opened my mouth to answer when my phone rang. "Just one. Jisung it's my sister, I'm going to go."

He nodded and returned his attention to the boy behind the counter. With a smile I answered my sister. "Hey, are you here?"

"Yeah. Where are you?"

"Out with my roommate getting breakfast, but I'm on my way. I'll see you soon." I hung up and started jogging back to our building, but Felix opened the door right as I was reaching it and I ran right into him, knocking us both over. I hurried up and held out my hand to him. "Sorry. My sister is here and I need to get to the room." I explained as he grabbed my hand and I pulled him up.

"It's been a long time since I've seen her." He smiled sadly.

"Wanna come?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"Are you sure you want me to come?" 

"Yeah."

"Jiwoo wouldn't mind?" He asked.

"I'm sure she wouldn't too much. She always liked you."

"Okay." He said looking at the ground awkwardly.

"Come on." I said starting to walk through the door, unsure of what to do to make him feel more comfortable and suddenly wishing Jisung was here to help. At least it would give me some time to get closer to Felix.

Felix walked next to me but neither of us spoke until we were nearing the dorm and I broke the silence. There was a wall in between us and where Jiwoo would be waiting.

"Can I have your phone number?"

"Sure, I guess." He fished it out of his pocket and handed it to me. We stopped walking and Felix turned to me.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"Shoot."

"Why do you suddenly want to get close?"

"Changbin, where are you?" Jiwoo yelled loud enough to be heard through the door.

"I'll answer that later... You remember what she's like right?"

"Of course."

"So I ask you not hold me responsible for whatever comes out of . She should be cool, but it could go either way."

Felix nodded and I opened the door. 

"What happened to--" She stopped as her eyes fell on Felix. "Explain."

"Jiwoo you remember Felix right?" I asked.

"I remember he broke your heart." She said glaring at him.

"Ryujin broke my heart, but that isn't why I brought him here."

"Why then?" She tore her eyes away from him and looked at me in confusion. "Do you like him?"

"I do. Love is love and I don't blame him for what happened and I'm not going to let it get between a potential friendship."

"Alright." She paused to look at Felix and broke into a huge grin. "I'm so glad I don't have to hate you." She lunged forward and pulled him into a tight hug. "Welcome to the family"

"Uh... Thanks." He said awkwardly as Jiwoo pulled away.

"Did you meet your roommates?" She asked completely changing the subject as I got the door opened and we walked into the dorm.

"I have. His name is Jisung and he's great. He should be here soon. He was just getting a coffee when I left."

"Where is your room." Jiwoo asked after spinning in slow circles looking around the living room and kitchen.

"Down the hall to the right."

She disappeared into the room, leaving me and Felix alone for a moment.

"Thank you." He said.

"Answering my question. It seemed to go okay with Jiwoo because of it."

"No problem. If she'd really disliked you she wouldn't have changed her mind because of something I said."

"Did he sleep with you or did he make his bed? From the mess in here it doesn't seem like he is the neatest person." Jiwoo asked peeking out from the doorway with a smirk.

"We spent the day unpacking and fell asleep taking a break, so yes he slept with me." 

"Talking about me?" Jisung asked seeming to come from nowhere.

"Jisung. My name is Jiwoo, I'm Changbin's older sister. Hurt my baby brother and I will rip your ing balls off... Kay?"

"Sure thing. Hey, try this. It''s amazing." He shoved the coffee into my hand as he squeezed past me, going into the kitchen. I took a tentative sip, fully aware of Felix's eyes on me. I glanced up at Jiwoo to see if she noticed it too, but she was staring at Felix, Jisung completely forgotten.

"It is amazing." I called to him as he grabbed his cheesecake from the fridge.

"The waiter was really nice too."

"Surprising considering you attacked him on his break."

"I didn't attack him... Do you want anything to drink?" He asked the room.

"A water would be fine for me." Felix said.

"Jiwoo?" Jisung asked as I moved into the kitchen to grab Felix's water.

"Water's fine."

Once they had their waters we all sat in the living room. Jiwoo and Jisung on the couch, Felix and I in the floor, each having our own conversations.

"Tell me about yourself." I smiled gently.

"What do you want to know?" 

"Anything. Everything."

"Well, I still want to be a rapper and I was looking at a few different schools, but Ryu dragged me here."

"Why?" I asked, trying hard not to react to the nickname.

"I'm not really sure. She just did." He looked at the ground and played with the sleeves of his jacket again.

"It's a really good school. I'm sure you'll love it. They have a great music program."

"I'm sure I will too."

"Hey Bin, let's get your stuff unpacked cause I'm going to have to go soon." Jiwoo said standing and heading to the door, putting her glass on the counter as she passed. 

When we were done bringing my stuff in, Jisung and Felix helping out a lot, Jiwoo left to help with the cafe before she had to go back to her own college.

"Have you ever been to their cafe?" Jisung asked Felix as they unpacked a box, setting everything in it on the floor for me to put away.

"Yeah. I went a couple times with Ryu when she was following him around." His tone was bitter and I couldn't help but wince at the nickname. Felix seemed to notice and bowed his head in apology.

"We should go sometime. We could all go on a break and hang out. It'd be great."

"Me too?" Felix asked surprised.

"Of course you'd come." I said grabbing a towel from the floor and bringing it to the bathroom. Jisung came in just as I was getting ready to leave.

"I think he really likes you. I told him that he could go home and you and I would take of the rest, but he got all defensive and said he wanted to help. I think he's jeaous and doesn't want us to be alone together."

"He has Ryujin and even he likes me I'm not ready. I need more time."

"Alright alright. Don't panic." Jisung laughed. "We'll wait but you're going to need to ask him out sooner or later."


A/N: I always have problems ending them in good spots where it's not abrupt... Anyway I think I'll leave this chapter here. As always thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed!