Our Mission

No Way! Never!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the water activities, I have been feeling something unusual inside me, which I myself can’t explain.

Ugh!

But one thing is for sure, Kim Taehyung is the one to blame in here!

Oh, but it’s not what you think it is.

It’s his fault because he made me do those rides! I told him I’m scared, but guess what? He didn’t freaking listen!

That jerk!

 

We are currently at the famous restaurant by the beach and now watching the fire dance.

I was still entranced on how fast my heart pounded earlier today, with my fork still stuck in my mouth while the meat is already in my stomach, when I felt someone sits beside me.

Tss. I don't want to look.

But then he placed a strawberry juice in front of me. I just muttered a low "Thank you." But, I didn't receive any "You're welcome." Well, that just made me turn my attention at him.

And there, I see him in awe. His eyes shining brightly and mouth wide open. He looks so amazed, so bright and so happy.

Dug dug dug dug

I can't keep my eyes off of him. I didn't know that Nayeon is right, this man looks beautiful. Not just because of his appearance but because of who he is. I unconsciously placed my hand on my chest, trying to feel my heart.

Just then, he suddenly turned his head towards me, still with a big smile on his face. And in a slow motion, atleast in my mind, he moves closer to me which caused me to clutch on the lower part of my maxi dress and almost stop my breathing.

"It is so beautiful." he whispered then smiled at me.

I gulp before I mumble a "Ye-yeah."

What the hell is wrong with me?

 

After dinner, I decided to cool my mind off but then I remembered the plan I have this morning.

Oh God. I got distracted. I immediately look for Taehyung.

"What?" I almost shout when he told me that he didn't see anything suspicious while they're staying in one room.

"But, I really didn't see anything. Maybe we should just give up." he says.

"What are you saying?" I question him, unable to believe how easily he wants to give up. "Anyway, we'll proceed to plan B."

"Bu--" before he could even utter a word, I quicly cut him off "That is a command!" I then walk past by him.

 

I stayed far from them and I saw Taehyung pulling Jihoon oppa to the middle, to dance and meet different girls.

Good.

But then, while watching from afar, I saw a girl get closer to-- Taehyung! She rolled her body near Taehyung then s her arms around his neck.

WHAT THE HELL!

I clenched my fist into a ball. I am so mad.

I drank the beer in front of me in one go.

And the other beer.

And another.

Okay, just three glasses of beer.

And it's not because I'm jealous, okay? It's because, uhm, you kno-know ah! Yeah, cause we have a mission!

Well, it seemed like Tae is not comfortable about it, as he tried to detach the snake from him and push her slightly to distance himself from her.

Atleast he knows how to say no.

My head aches since I am not a heavy drinker, but still my mind is clear so when Tae approached me with his concerned face and asks me "Hey are you okay?"

I almost scream at him as I shoo him"Gooooo! Ju--jush go! Dr--ag him to yo--ur room, drunk! Okay!" and I push him towards the direction of Jihoon oppa.

 

"You are so good!" I told him as we put Jihoon oppa and the on the bed, Jihoon oppa's bed.

"Okay, so where's the camera?"

"Hm, my phone fell into the water when we were Jet skiing, so.." he says as he scratches the back of his neck.

I rolled my eyes at him then pull out my phone from my pocket....

Where's my phone?

Ugh!

"It's with mom! She borrowed it when we were eating dinner." I frustratingly whispered then cover my face with both of my hands.

"Hm, I have a camera here with me, but it's still charging, probably we have to wait for 30 minutes more." he told me then points to his DSLR.

He then sits on his bed and pats the space beside him. "Take a seat."

I almost forgot how to move, because..

I don't know!

Upon noticing my incapability to walk, he grabbed my hand then pulled me to sit.

"So, tell me about yourself Jisoo-ssi." he asks as he tilts his head to the side to look at me.

I can feel heat on my face, without knowing the reason why.

"Wh-what am I going to say?" I stutter.

"Anything. Like, why did you choose your program? And what color do you like? Or food? Or movie?" he asks and even in the dark I can see his smile.

His face is just too close to me! Wtf.

"An-and why do you wa...want to kn-know?" I retort as I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter