Her Boyfriend

No Way! Never!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me : Meet me at the coffee shop at 4PM.

Stalker : Ok, I'll be there after class.

Me: Don't be late. My sister hates it.

I immediately sent the stalker a message today after our first encounter last night. I wasn't able to interview him fully since minutes after I spotted him, my beloved sister and her husband-not-sure-to-be arrived and so I had to push him to the other side of the road.

 

Right after the school bell rang, I hurriedly go out of the classroom, thrilled to meet the key to my dream. Just then, I heard Nayeon called out my name

"Jisoo, let's go to the library. This humanities project is draining my brain cells." she slightly pouts.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I have to go somewhere." I told her.

Her eyebrows furrowed "I heard your dad will arrive a little late today, why are you in a hurry? Where are you going?" she questions while squinting her eyes at me.

"Uh, hm, I-I'm.." I stutter, I have to come up with an excuse, "I'm going to buy my brother-in-law his favorite coffee. You know, I have been so mean to him... atleast in my mind."

"Oh God! Finally, you felt guilty about these thoughts that you had about him. You're finally growing up, Kim Jisoo." she praises me and rubs my arm. I just smiled and quickly bid her goodbye.

Tss. As if I would ever feel guilty. I'll prove everyone that he is never the right man for my sister.

Just wait.

 

Just wait.

This is what I'm doing right now.

I am waiting for this jackass. I can't believe it, it's already 4:21PM, and still no stalker guy has entered the shop.

I have emptied the coffee latte and been murdering the chocolate cake that I ordered, when the man I'll be using finally arrived.

I blow my bangs out of irritation and glared at him when he reached the table I'm at. "What time is it, huh?" I asked him, my brows 'til my hairline.

"I'm sorry. My professor extended his time for 15 minutes, I really ran fast just to get in here." he explains while panting so hard.

Okay, based on the sweat dripping down his forehead, he really do seem like he ran as fast as he can to not keep me waiting.

Or to not earn a bad point from my sister.

Heh.

"Okay, I'll let this slip. Sit down, we'll start our plan." I command while bringing out a pen and a notebook from my bag.

"Hmm, can I order a drink first? I'm really thirsty." he asks so nicely. I rolled my eyes at him.

The nerves. He even wants to order when he's late.

"Whatever. Do it fast." And there is immediately go to the counter.

Could he really be my key? He looks like a wimp.

 

When both of us are finally settled, I start to discuss with him the idea I have in mind.

"You see, my sister is blinded. It means all she sees is darkness, and our mission is to make her see the light." I said while motioning my hands into a form of a rainbow.

"And how will we do that?" I asked

"We'll make her see that there is someone better than that jerk.." I say, his face wears a tell-me-im-the-better-man.. and there I add "And...it's you." he blushed at my words and lowered his head while smiling like an idiot.

He's foolishly in love.

I pity him.

Anyway, I continued with sharing with him my well-thought plan. "Of course, she wouldn't notice you if that's the plan alone. We have to show her, like right in her face, the negative things about that ew guy."

I showed him the list I have in my notebook.

1. Befriend him

"You have to get close to him. You know the saying, make your friends close but your enemies closer." I smirk with just the thought of it. Heh.

2. Make him bring you home

"When I say home, I mean that bar in Hongdae, where he used to hangout alot. But I believe, he still stays there a lot, he's just trying to portray the nice guy here." I told him with my face scrunching in annoyance because of that guy pretentious acts.

3. Make him bring her home

"I'm sure, he's fooling around with alot of girls. This will be an easy task. Just push him to any girl, I'm sure he'll take the bite." I confidenlty declares how easy this task will be.

4. Make a documentary.

"Make sure to record everything. Don't get carried away with the hot girls there, I tell you, my sister is hotter. That pure and innocent image add to it" I wink at him and once again his face is tinted with red.

My sister can really snatch guys of different kinds.

 

I smile at him after my long illustration of our plan, then he suddenly asks me an important que

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter