Their Wedding

No Way! Never!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what time should we go to the shop?" Tae asks as he takes the seat in front of me.

"After class, probably 4PM. You can't be late, I don't like waiting." I answered him while still writing down my assignment on my notebook, not even taking a glance at him.

He then pokes my forehead with his ballpen which caused me to whip my head at him.

"What?" I said irritated, you see, I'm really loaded with all the homeworks and projects our professors have been throwing our class nonstop.

He pouts at me then "Cause you're not even looking at me.." while tilting his head to the side.

I just rolled my eyes at him, "Whatever. Your next class is near. Stop bothering me, just go. I'm busy." I shoo him away.

Without having to be told twice he stands and gets his things from the table, but before leaving he placed a chocolate on the table. "Eat this. This will help your brain. See you later."

When I felt him leave for good, I take a deep breath and sigh.

Ugh!

He's making it difficult to me.

Ever since our trip to Jeju, we become closer to each other. He always eats lunch with me, goes to the library with me, sends me home, and accompanies me to anywhere I go, eats dinner at our house and messages and calls me every night.

That even Nayeon asks me "Are you two dating?"

Which I always answer with "No. Are you insane?"

You see, after the trip, we stopped with our plan to ruin the wedding, instead we give our full support to them. You must be thinking that he shouldn't even be here, since he really is not part of the family.

But my mom and Jihoon oppa fell in love with him.

And you know, I don't really know if our set-up is right. Cause you know, I hate to admit this but I actually like him a little. Everthing's so hard for me now.

He's making me swoon with all that he's doing, he makes my heart flutter when he goes near me. My palms get all sweaty when he smiles at me and he makes my heart beat wildly when he sings me to sleep. Yeah, right. He sings every night on the phone to make me sleep.

Well, it's actually effective. Cause I always get a good sleep everytime he does that.

How am I supposed to stop my feelings, huh? He liked my sister, it means that kind of girl is his preference, and I'm very much aware that I am far from that.

I'm no feminine. No gentle and no warm. I'm the exact opposite of my sister.

This is why, I know that Tae and I have no chance at all. As in zero.

 

"Whoa. You're so good in that game." He says with his mouth wide open, obviously in awe with how my fingers move to kill this little bastards on the phone.

I just smirk and tell him "Well, I'm cool. Far from you." I grin still focused on my phone, but my focus was snatched by the girls whispering nearby,

"He's so cute."

Tsk. You only care about the appearance.

"Go, ask for his name."

Whoa, these girls.

"But he's with his girlfriend."

Girlfriend? Who me?

"I don't think they're together, the girl may be pretty--" she pauses

Oh yeah, I got it from my parents' genes.

"But she looks like a tomboy, I don't think she's his type."

And there, I froze.

What do you know huh?

Just then, Tae shakes my shoulders "Hey, why did you stop? They're killing you." And there, I got back to my senses.

"Uh-uh, sorry, I'm just spacing out a little."

Suddenly the lady, the couturier, approaches us.

"For Ms. Kim and Mr. Jung?"

We immediatley bolted up our seats, "Yes, that's us."

"Okay, we'll have to get your measurements now." she then furrowed her brows as if looking for someone, "Hmm, you are?"

I point to myself then check my sides then answer "Kim Jisoo."

"Oh, so it is the sister of Mr. Jung who's not here?"

Just then a beautiful girl walks in the shop "Hi, I'm sorry for being late. I am the sister of Jihoon oppa. I'm Joy." she smiles sweetly at the couturier. "Okay, then, come on."

She then averts her eyes at me "Oh, Jisoo unnie? This is the first time I've met you. Hi!" she hugs me and kisses my cheeks. But when her eyes landed on something or someone beside me, she looks stunned for a moment then tucks her hair behind her ear.

"Hmm. Do I know you?" she bluntly questions.

Tae was taken aback for a moment but clears his throat before answering "Uh-- I'm Jihoon hyung's friend. I'm Kim Taehyung." he reached out his hand and without hesitation Joy shook his hand.

And nothing is left unnoticed by me, I saw a shade of pink starting to taint her cheeks.

Oh my God.

She likes him.

As we wait for our respective attires for the wedding, the two just kept on talking, trying to get to know each other. While here I am, pretending to be playing games on my phone when in fact I am just listening to every word they say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter