His Smile

No Way! Never!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes have been well exercised since this morning as I can't keep track how many times I've rolled my eyes because I can't help but be annoyed to the guy next to me.

We're currently in the plane right now on our way to Jeju. And since according to my future brother-in-law, this is his chance to get close to me, Tae-ssi was asked to take the seat beside me.

"Why did you even come, huh?" I asked him, irritation evident in my tone.

"Ms. Taehee asked me to, how can I say no?" he answers with frustration "I'm really sorry." he adds.

I just sigh, knowing that even if I make a scene here, nothing will ever change. I still have to stay with this guy. Ugh!

After more than an hour of travel, we finally arrived in Jeju Island. Why did I have to be short, huh? I was having a hard time tryng to reach for my bag from above, but thankfully, Tae-ssi helped me get my bags.

"Thank you." I say and tried to get my bag from him

"Hmm? Excuse me, you can hand me back my bag." I insist.

"No, I'll help you. Your bag is quite heavy, actually." then he just showed me his box smile.

Tss. He's trying to show me he's cute. Pfft. As if.

I scoff then cross my arms in front of my chest, "Whatever." I was about to leave but then I decided to add, "And stop smiling. You're not cute, you look more like an idiot." then I walk past by him.

 

"So, we have three rooms reserved. 1 with a queen sized bed and two rooms with 2 single beds." Unnie explains to us. "And ofcourse, the one with queen sized bed will be for amma and appa." Jihoon oppa happily declares.

Pfft. He's trying to earn a point once more. His same old styles.

"Why don't we let Tae-ssi and Jisoo-ah to share a room?" Jihoon oppa proposes.

My eyes widen, so wide, that my eyes might fall out of my socket. What is he thinking? Is he crazy?

It seems like I'm not the only one who's surprised here. My dad has choked in his own oxygen, my sister instantly gripped Jihoon oppa's sweater and Tae-ssi has left his eyes and mouth both wide open.

The only person who looks so pleased with the idea is my mother, she has her hands clasped together and her eyes glimmering with joy.

Does she really want me to get a boyfriend that much?

After the initial shock, my dad then found his voice back "Wh-what are---- sa..saying, Jihoonie?" he stutters a lot, unable to believe that his future son-in-law has this some weird ideas in mind.

And suddenly Jihoon oppa laughs so loud. When I say loud, really really loud.

"Sorry appa, it was just a joke. I just really want to mess with Jisoo-ah. She's really cute when she's nervous." he almost teared up ouy of pure joy.

So, he enjoys this huh?

He then continues, "Don't worry. That will never happen anytime soon. We still have to get to know this guy." then he pats Tae-ssi's back.

Who does he think he is, huh?

In the end, my sister and I shared the same room while Jihoon oppa and Tae-ssi in the other room.

Jihoon oppa and Tae-ssi in one room...

Great!

 

After I took a nap, I decided to go out and walk. When I passed by the restaurant of the hotel, I heard loud laughter coming from the people, who look the same age as me, near the bar counter.

These noisy people. Tss. Obviously people on a vacation.

I just decided to shrug it off and was about to walk when I heard the girls,

"What a waste. He's so cute, but his accent is just too strong."

Then the other not so pretty girl adds "Yeah, a countryman."

Then the other ugly girl says "If only he's a city boy, I'd snatch that!"

As if their insults aren't enough the three ugly ducklings just have to scream "EWWW!" then burst out laughing.

WHAT THE HELL? What's wrong with them.

I go closer to where they all are, and have seen how these girls and their guy friends mock and make fun of Taehyung.

"So, do you drink milk straight from a cow?" one asks while imitating Daegu accent.

"And do you take a bath with your animal friends?" WHAT?

"Hey, stop that! No matter what you guys say, he's still cute." a cute girl finally defends him, but then she turns to Tae-ssi and says "Can you please try to hide your accent? It's a pity cause your cute." she then pouts.

And again, laughter erupted from these idiots.

I saw Tae-ssi just lowered his while holding his glass tightly.

He's mad.

But he's apparently also ashamed.

And there, I wasn't able to stop myself. I went to them and slam both of my hands to the counter. I saw how everyone got so startled and they all look at me with their wide eyes.

"You bastards..." I start then point my fingers at each one of them. "So what if he came from Daegu? Huh? Does that make him less of a person than you are?" I exhaled deeply then continue with my speech. "And do you think, you are better than him just because you're from the city?"

I laugh out loud "What the hell, I am from the city but this guy is obviously better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter