Your Feelings

No Way! Never!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the wedding, unnie and Jihoon oppa went straight to their honeymoon in Maldives, oppa actually saved a lot just to go on that trip with my sister and it seems worth it since my sister jumped out of joy upon hearing the news.

So while the couple is out, my parents have been giving Taehyung too much attention.

Like right now, he's right beside me eating dinner with the family.

"Do you like this?" my mom generously offers the meat she just placed down the table.

"Me!" I raise my hand and smile sweetly at her to let her know that her beautiful youngest daughter wants the meat instead.

But she just gave me a smile and still put the meat in Tae's plate. My jaw dropped with my mom's action, is he now mom's favorite?

"Jisoo, Tae is our guest." she warmly explains to me.

I just scoff and glare at this guy, he just raised a peace sign in front of me.

 

"And why are you still here? Don't you think you should be going home by now?" I irritatingly ask this guy who has the guts to stay in my room right after we both wash the dishes.

"Can't I stay for a while? You know, you might miss me the whole summer break."

I stopped from writing my assignment for a while. "Wh-what? Where are you going?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I'll be spending my entire summer in Daegu. So.." he tells me nonchalantly.

Oh... I see.

 

"Oh my gosh! A love letter?!" Nayeon shouts in excitement upon seeing an envelope falling from my locker.

I just rolled my eyes at her, unable to believe on how quick she makes her assumption. "What? This may be a letter from the dean asking me to reprimand my friend from shouting inside the school premises." I sarcastically answer her.

She just scoffs and snatches the letter from my hand.

"Dear Kim Jisoo, you are the reason of my smile for months now. I hope I could tell you how I feel." she pauses for a second before she squeals "Oh my gosh, Kim Jisoo you have a secret admirer! You'll finally get a boyfriend." and there she thinks for a while before clapping her hands together, "A double date would be nice!"

I quickly turn my eyes on her "Double date? Do you---"

She gasps upon realization that she accidentaly spilled a tea. She then tucks her hair behind her ear and slightly nods her head.

"Who?" Curiousity is creeping through my veins.

"Jimin..."

My eyes widen, "Ji-ji-jimin? The one from Engineering?"

"Yeah..." and then she sighs "You know, I didn't expect that he'll actually like me. Since Taehyung and you have been spending so much time together, both of us were left, and there, we got closer until we decided to be exclusive."

I blink as many times as I can "Ohhh."

"Ugh!" she covers her face out of frustration. "You know, I've been wanting a double date so I asked Jimin to set you up with Tae.."

Dud dug dug dug

"What? --- did he say?" I shyly ask her.

"Well, unfortunately, he likes someone else."

My heart drops after hearing her words.

Ugh, I feel so ashamed that for a moment I thought that my secret admirer is him.

I clutch on the strap of my backpack tightly and refrain my voice from shaking "Th-that's expected. Come on, let's go now."

I walk past by her with my slightly broken heart.

 

Days have passed and I've consistently been avoiding Tae. At school, I always make sure to stay somewhere he doesn't know and everytime he visits the house I'll make sure to stay at Nayeon's until he gets tired of waiting and goes home.

But today at school he corners me before I could even open my locker.

"Hey." I flinched when I heard his voice, cause I didn't expect him to be here since I made sure to go to school earlier than him.

"I haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been?" he asks me, concern clouding his face.

I take a deep breath and simply shrug my shoulder "I've been busy." I say as I get the key to my locker.

"With what?"

And before I could even answer another envelope fell out of my locker. He immediately picks it up and looks at it. He blinks his eyes at me, "Wh-what is this?" he stutters.

"Hmm.. this is a love letter, I guess." I snatch the letter away.

"Love letter? From who?" he interrogates me.

"I don't know."

"Since when have you been getting that?"

"Maybe a we--" before I could even answer someone cut me off.

"Hi." we both turn our gazes at the tall and handsome guy infront of us.

I just stared at him when he finally realizes that Tae and I won't speak a word. He chuckles before shyly confessing "I guess you're about to read my letter."

My eyes got bigger with his sudden admission.

"Wh-what?" this time it's me who's stuttering.

He scratches the back of his neck and lowers his head "I have actually liked you since last semester but I haven't gotten the courage to talk to you. Until one of my friends send you the letters I've been wanting to give you."

My mouth was left hanging with each words he's saying.

And I can say the same for Tae, he's been frozen the moment this guys arrived.

I muster up the courage to ask "I'm sorry. But have we met before?"

He laughs louder this time, "Hmm, you actually conducted an interview at the medicine department last time, and you probably don't remember but I was your interviewee that time."

I searched the scene in my mind and slowly his face gets more familiar to me.

And then it hits me.

"Oh! You're that third year top student... Park Jinyoung!"

 

Jinyoung have been consistent for weeks now. He brings me breakfast and lunch at school. He brings me flowers and chocolates every morning and been visiting me at home, to show my pare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter