Ep 2

Who

“Yo! Why are you rushing back to Seoul? Anything happened at home?” Youngbae asks he walks beside Jiyong, tries to catch up with Jiyong steps.

“Nothing. I just have something important to do somewhere else. Gotta to go Bae.” Jiyong says as he gets into the car and heads to the airport.

He needs to go back to Seoul. He needs to meet Seungri again and clear all this mess. he needs explanation from him. He will listen to whatever Seungri’s reason and forgive him as long as he will get back his Seungri.

He hopes that Seungri won’t run away during his two days trip. He must still working at that café. He must be there.

He must!

*

‘What is so important that Jiyong take no rest? He wanted to finish the meeting as fast as possible. He even wanted to move the meeting one day earlier.

Why is he rushing to go back? Was there someone waiting for him at home? It can’t be. no one can replace that person in his heart or even his life.

That person.. Jiyong must not meet that person, he can, but that person must stay this time and never leave. Or else Jiyong will go back to his old self. And even worst..

“Oppa, where is your beloved cousin? Let’s go have a dinner together. I’m hungry.” Hyorin says as she hugs Youngbae and lays her head on his chest.

“Jiyong? He’s heading back to Seoul, got something to do. Come. Let’s go eat, honey.” Youngbae explains and leads his wife to the hotel restaurant.

‘Dear Lord, that person, he must stay with Jiyong if Jiyong really meet him. Please Lord, ’

Youngbae prays silently.

*

“Where is Seungri?” Jiyong says as he gets to the counter. Sonia, the same girl who attended him last time smile awkwardly at him.

“Mmm, oppa is not working.” The girl says softly, the person in front her has deep frown as he curses ‘’, more to himself. He looks a little bit messy but still handsome.

“Where is he going? Do you know his address, where he lives? Or, his phone number? Who he always hanging out with? Does he live alone? he still at Seoul, right? Don’t tell me he is running away from me. Do you know anything about him? just anything.

I need to know where he is right now. I need to meet him now. Ooh?! Where is him? where are you going?” Jiyong raises his voice as Sonia steps back. He feels like punches on someone to get his anger out.

Daesung pulls Sonia aside from the counter before smiles at Jiyong.

“I’m sorry sir, I’m afraid that you are frightening my customers. I hope you give respect to the other customers please. May I take your order? If not, I do hope you to leave.” Daesung smiles at Jiyong, he tries to handle the situation professionally.

“I’m here to see Seungri.” Jiyong says as he takes a deep breath. “I. Need. To. See. Him.” Jiyong says each word precisely to Daesung, to make him knows he really mean to meet Seungri now.

“I’m afraid that Seungri is not here. He is not coming to work.” Daesung explains and keeps on wondering who is this guy to Seungri since Seungri has no many friends. Besides, he knows all Seungri friend since there’s not many of them.

“Where is he going? Is he quitting? Where is he running to? Which country this time? Whi…”

“He is not running away. he’s taking sick leave. I guess we better take this to somewhere else. My customers are all waiting to make order.”

Jiyong looks at his back, people are staring at him. but he doesn’t care. He needs to meet Seungri and he doesn’t care about what people will say or think.

*

“Here, caramel macchiato. You didn’t manage to taste it last time. No worries, it’s on me.” Daesung says as he places a cup of drink on the table. He brings Jiyong to his office when success to make the other man calm down.

“Where is Seungri?” Jiyong ignores the drink as he looks directly at Daesung.  He needs to meet Seungri now. He needs to feel Seungri close, he needs to know that the other person is not running away. He needs him.

He should cancel the business trip. He should come the next day after meeting Seungri. He makes another mistake by staying there two days. he can just send Youngbae as representative for the company, but his father will asks why and answering those never ending question is last thing he want to do.

 “Can we at least know each other first? I’m Daesung, Seungri’s cousin. And you, Mr..” Daesung raises his eyebrows.

“I’m Kwon Jiyong. Now, tell me where is Seungri? Just give his address. Is he still staying at the same place?” Jiyong rushes Daesung that he failed to notice that Daesung gasps at his name.

“Does Seungri call you Ji?” Daesung ignores Jiyong words. If Jiyong the same ‘Ji’ then, Jiyong must stay by Seungri. He needs to cure Seungri, it not that his cousin is sick.

Seungri needs him and he must not leave him. or, is it the best if this Jiyong leaves and never come back.

Seungri will only be more hurt.

“How do you know Seungri calls me that? No one knows.” And for the second time, Daesung gasps.

“Dae! I heard there some crazy person come to our café, looking for Seungri!” Seunghyun suddenly slams the door open. He didn’t notice Jiyong, “Sonia says he the same who chase Seungri the other day. Oh? Are you the one?” Seunghyun says as he only notices Jiyong when Daesung is in his mannequin challenge state.

Jiyong tilts his head and sighs heavily, these people seriously testing his patient. “Excuse me, I only need Seungri address or his phone number and I need to meet him. can any one of you just give me it to me?”

“No!” Daesung and Seunghyun say almost in sync.

*

“Are you not going to work today son?” Mrs. Lee asks Seungri as she takes the clothes from Seungri room. She’s doing laundry.

Seungri flinches when his mom open the window and let the fresh air get into his room. He stretches before hugs his pillow, “Not today, mom.”

 “Ok then, take shower and come down when you’re done ok? Breakfast is ready. I need to clean the house today. Come down ok?” Mrs. Lee says to Seungri. She slaps his back that earns ‘ouch’ from Seungri.

Seungri is not going to work since he runs that day. This is the benefit when your cousin is the owner of your working place he thought.

Talking about that day, he remembers the other guy. Who is him? why he call him Ri? No one does that. But, the way that stranger call him, it sounds so calming. It feels like they are connected to one another. They know each other?

But Seungri doesn’t know him. He never meets him before, but how the stranger can knows his name. His nametag? But, it is still weird to call someone in short on first meeting. They have nothing to do with each other aside from a customer-worker relationship.

But if they have nothing to do with each other, why did he run? He has no answer for that. He just doesn’t know who that person is. And why did he cry? What is all with the flashback? Who’s happy laugh it was?

Should he ask his mom? Does his mom know, but mom knows all his friends and she must know that person as well. Or, should he ask Daesung and Seunghyun? Do they know anything? But,Seunghyun the one who send him home that day.

But Seunghyun didn’t meet the stranger and he didn’t say anything if the stranger come again, search for him. maybe that person mistake him with someone else. But the way he say ‘Ri’.. But…

Seungri sighs. He’s hungry from all this thought.

*

Jiyong stares at the picture in his phone. It is Seungri and him. He’s back hugging Seungri with his head buried at his nape. Seungri smiles happily and sweetly to the camera. Seungri loses to bet that he needs to receive kisses from Jiyong.

Not that Seungri resists, he is more than willing.

They were playing multiplication table for no reason. With Seungri, anything that is nothing is always something to Jiyong. And can you believe Seungri mistake 2x8 is 18?

It was the day after Seungri finishes his final, weird enough, but he finished his paper on Saturday. Seungri came to his house just to celebrate the last day of his uni day. He chooses to go to Jiyong house that day instead of going out, having fun with his friend.

“Love, what are you doing here?” Jiyong says as he comes out from his room.  Seungri is there in his kitchen, making coffee. He just comes out from the shower when he heard someone in the kitchen. And he knows, it must be Seungri because no other person knows the password to his house, not even his father or Youngbae, his cousin.

He sits on the stool and watches Seungri taking out food from the fridge.

“Were you expecting someone else to come today? Ok then, I guess I’m going.” Seungri takes his bag with a pout but replace with a smile when Jiyong grabs his wrist. He’s taking the bag from Seungri.

“Were you sulking, Ri? Cause I love to see this lips pout. They are inviting me.” Jiyong says as he makes Seungri stands in between his legs. Seungri suddenly gives him a peck that caught Jiyong out of guard.

Seungri giggles fill the kitchen but soon replace with silence when Jiyong pulls him into a deep kiss. As it is a habit, Seungri put his hand around Jiyong waist as Jiyong pulls him closer. As close as possible.

They sigh into the kiss before break it. Jiyong gives few pecks before let Seungri go and continue making the coffee. He can see Seungri blushes and he loves it because he knows he cause Seungri to blush.

*

“It’s nearly 8, Ji” Seungri tries to free himself from Jiyong’s ‘Hug Prison’. He’s not complaining, he loves it.

“Do you have to go, love?” Jiyong pulls Seungri tighter into his hug. They just finish watching a movie, but they don’t even know what the movie was all about. They are busy with each other and kisses and hugs and giggles and bites and teases and…

“I’m sorry. But we have talk about this right? Now, I’ve done my final so, I just need few more day, I need the right word for my parents.”Seungri peeks at Jiyong as he lays his head on Jiyong chest. He loves to listen to Jiyong heartbeat.

“Then, I’m coming with you. I’ll explain to them about us, ok?” Jiyong caresses Seungri cheek. His finger traces Seungri eyes. he’s the definition of perfect for Jiyong.

“Ji.. do you trust me?” Seungri says and smiles when Jiyong nods. “Then, allow me to do this alone. I feel like I need to come out to my parent by myself because I know I have you when they turn me down.”

“But, how can I know that? How can I be sure they will allow you to come and see me again when you come out to them. How can I go to you when I don’t even know your address, love?”

And yes, this whole 5 months knowing each other, Jiyong doesn’t know where is Seungri living at. He did a background search on Seungri, but due to his respect at Seungri request, he burned all the information.

Seungri has the logic of ‘why believe the paper when you have the person on your own?’. And all Jiyong does is, trusting.

Seungri smiles and gives Jiyong a peck on his cheek, “Your in-laws are not that cruel, Ji. I’m sure that they are ok, I think they are suspecting that I’m not straight as I never show interest in any girl before. But then, I still need to be 100% sure they are willing to accept you.

Is that ok? I’m sorry for doing this. And, you don’t need my address, after all I’m going to live with you after you meet my parent later. It’s me who need to remember you address well.”

Jiyong smiles at Seungri statement but can’t afford to ask, “Why do you need to remember my address?”

“Because I’m going to buy many thing using your address with your name, with your card and money.” Seungri says that earns a bite on his shoulder from Jiyong.

“What? Aren’t you the one who ask me to spend your money?” Seungri pushes Jiyong head away.

“Go and spend them all you want, Ri love. It’s all yours after all.” Jiyong says.

“So, I’m asking for a few more days. allow me to talk to my parents alone before you come and meet them and take me away to spend all your money and make them gone then leave you as you go poor.”

“Don’t you dare to leave me. You know what I can do if you leave me.” Jiyong suddenly grasps on Seungri hair, making him to look into his eyes. He gives no room when the issue Seungri leaving him comes up. He needs to make sure that the other will never have that thought, or he can go crazy over that.

Seungri didn’t feel threaten by Jiyong when he treats him rough like this. He knows, Jiyong has no attention to hurt him because Jiyong will never. And he is fully aware what Jiyong capable to do if he leaves him. 

“I know, and I’m more than willing to stay in this house, even you go poor, as long as I’m with you. So, just give me few days to settle all this before coming to you.” Seungri smiles when Jiyong exhales the breath he’s holding as he touches him. How much he likes it when he has that effect on Jiyong.

Jiyong caress Seungri hairs, “Few days it is.” Jiyong tighten his hold on Seungri waist and give kiss on his head.

*

They didn’t meet one another for the next few days. They only communicate through phone call and messages. Jiyong needs to go to Busan and Jeju. He also gives Seungri time that he needed.

Everything is going well. One night, Seungri calls him, crying, saying that his parents have expecting Seungri to come out of closet. They even want to meet Jiyong immediately. But, Jiyong schedule is pack for those two weeks. So, they postpone it.

Everything is doing fine. That is at least what it seems to be for Jiyong. It’s perfect

But, suddenly, Seungri didn’t wish him ‘good morning,baby.. have a good day… dream of me last night?’ like he always does every morning. Jiyong tries to ignore that and he texts Seungri, wishing him a good morning.

He feels uneasy the whole day, until the lunch time. Seungri messages him, saying that he is sorry and he was waking up early to join him mom to go to buy grocery before having war with all the flour and eggs when he insisted to learn to bake.

Only after reading Seungri message, Jiyong feels like he can breathes normally. How Seungri can effects his mood with just a message. He replies back the messages, saying that he has works to do, so, he might can’t call him today. And how he wishes to be the first to taste the cake that Seungri bake.

“Only now I see you smile.” It’s Youngbae, they in a lift. Jiyong chuckles at Youngbae. “You’re not even concentrated in the meeting just now, keep on checking your phone. So, I guess now you can focus, since you’re smile ear to ear.”

They just finish their meeting and now they’re having a break for lunch before continue after that. And Jiyong can’t focus just now, when Seungri didn’t reply to his messages or even calls him back.

“I think so.” And yes, Jiyong stay focus after the lunch. He even gives some ideas in the meeting. He acts so different just because the simple message from Seungri.  What Seungri can always do to affect him. Seungri doesn’t know how big influences he is in Jiyong life.

Few days after that, Seungri and Jiyong contact less, because Jiyong needs to finish some work. He had applied holiday, even it is his family company, his father is so strict on work quality, so he needs to settle all the work before leaves.

He has plans his holiday perfectly. Their holiday. Jiyong plans to take Seungri to Japan. The younger was so excited listening about his trip to Japan.

He plans to take him strolling down the street in Osaka before heading to Hokkaido and lastly to Tokyo. But, if Seungri wants to go to Nagoya or Fukuoka, then, there will be where they’re going. He is fine with anything, anywhere, as long as his another half is there.

But, Seungri still doesn’t know about that plan. It won’t call a surprise if he knows. Jiyong will tell him the night he’ll meeting Seungri’s parents.

Oh, about that. Jiyong is so nervous. Jiyong grabs on his phone, no messages or call from his love.

He decides to take a break and gives Seungri a call, a smile is clear evidence how happy Jiyong is.

No answer. ‘I’ll try one more time.’

Still, no answer. Jiyong sighs, ‘Maybe he is helping his mother with something.’ Jiyong says to himself. The time when Seungri less contact him these day, he always say that he helps his mother or father. And Jiyong, as a good lover, gives him the time.

After all, Seungri will move in with him, just a few more days. Then only Jiyong notices, it had been two weeks since Seungri comes to his house. How much he misses him.

Their messages are getting shorter and the younger refuse to answer his call. He has no explanation for that. The younger just doesn’t take his call.

Jiyong tries to think positively but, he can’t when he notices that it has been three days Seungri not replying to him. And, he just notices it now because he's too immerse in his work. ‘What a great boyfriend you are, Kwon Jiyong?’

Maybe Seungri feels neglected. ‘I shouldn’t say that I have works to do. I’m being a selfish this week.’

Jiyong tries to call Seungri one more time. And, still no answer. 

Jiyong takes his coat, phone and wallet before rushes to the door. When he just about to open the door, he suddenly remember,

“Promise me, you won't follow me like a stalker.” Seungri says, he is sitting on Jiyong lap. They are in Jiyong living room.

“But, why? How can I be sure that you will reaches home safely? Just let me send you home. What a boyfriend am I if I don’t even know your address and can’t send my own love home?” Jiyong slumps his body on the couch.

“I have no reason, it just I don’t want my parents to be shocked with you sending me home. I’m sorry, but I promise, I’ll talk to them after my final. Then, I’m all yours. Ok?” Jiyong glares at him,

“Jiyongie oppaa…..” Seungri whines, and it all it takes to make Jiyong’s ego collapse. “Promise me? Ohh? Oppa?”

Jiyong nods before link the pinky promise. He can’t think the logic behind Seungri reason, but he will bear it, it is Seungri afterall.

How much Jiyong wants to go to Seungri house, but what about his promise to his love? He needs to meet him and apologize for neglecting him this one week and postpone the meeting with his parents. But, what about his promise?

He tries to call Seungri again, still no answer. He chooses to send messages to him, saying how sorry he is for neglecting him for the week.

*

Seungri didn’t reply to him. Jiyong tries to call him as he reaches home, but no answer. Jiyong cannot focus on his work for that day, he gets home earlier. He needs to hear Seungri voice, or at least a message from him, saying that he is ok and he’s didn’t notice the call or the message.

He tries to call Seungri for nth times that day. it’s connected but not answered. He wants to go to Seungri house and make sure that he is ok. He can call his informer, and ask for Seungri’s address. Yes, he had burn all the information in his hand, but not the one in his informer.

But, he remembers the promise that he made to Seungri. His Seungri.

He tries to call him again and this time, the other person picks the phone up.

“God! Love! Finally you answer your phone. Where were you? I try to call you the whole day. Baby, I’m sorry for being clueless on how you feel neglected. I’m sorry baby. You’re not replying to my messages. Why didn’t you? Is your phone ok? Love?”

No answer. It’s silence.

“Baby? Seungri? Answer me, love. Baby?” Still silence. “Baby? Love, please say something, I need to know that you’re alright. I’m sorry baby. Please, just say something.”

Silence.

“Lee Seungri.” Jiyong says sternly, and he knows, Seungri knows that mean Jiyong is at his last point, before he’s exploding.

There is a sighs, “Let’s break up. Forget about me. I’m not good enough for you.”

Yes. Jiyong did want Seungri to say something, but he doesn’t expect him to say this thing.

“Baby, you better look for another prank if you want to prank on me. I’m not buying your j…

“I mean it, Jiyong. Let’s break up. I’m sorry for giving you hope. But, I guess this is the end for us.” Seungri cut Jiyong before he finishes.

Jiyong knows that tone. Seungri will never call him with ‘Jiyong’ unless it is something important. It always ‘Ji’ or ‘Jiyongie’ or ‘Oppa’ if he needs something from Jiyong. But, ‘Jiyong’, it means something.

“Seungri, we can talk about this. Come to my house please.” Jiyong didn’t even notice he is trembling.

“I’m sorry for neglecting you this few days. I’m sorry for postpone the day to meet your parent. I’m sorry for being this way. But, this is not the end of us. You cannot leave me like this. You can’t..”

“It’s over Jiyong. I’m sorry.” Seungri says and cuts the call. Jiyong blanks and stares at his phone.

He tries to call back Seungri without notice tears that had streaming down his face. His view blurred as the tears are flowing. Hia breathes getting shorten. He can’t, he must stay calm, he must call Seungri back. He must apologize to him, and asks him to come over to talk. 

But, the call can’t be connected. Seungri offs his phone. Jiyong tries again, but the result is the same.

Jiyong screams as he throws his phone to the wall. Seungri is leaving him, he asks for a break up from Jiyong.

“No! Seungri! No!” Jiyong crawls to his phone, tries to call Seungri again. But, it is not connected. Jiyong holds on his phone tight as tears can’t stop flowing down. He hugs himself and keeps mumbles Seungri name. Tears accompany him with him stuttering Seungri name.

 

 

 

Here's the update. thank you for the support. :)