Ep 4

Who

Seungri doesn’t know why and how he can do all the punching, holding hands with this Jiyong. Not to mention with sudden kiss yesterday. This is so not him. He knows that he is open to people, but to have all these body contacts is a big no. especially with someone who he just met. And with someone who he ran from.

And now, he is more than surprise when Jiyong says who he is. His another half?

All of these don’t make sense. Jiyong must be bluffing.

He is too deep in his own thinking that he didn’t notice he is now in someone house. Where was he just now?

He looks at Jiyong, sitting next to him on the couch. He is smiling, “What’s so funny?” Seungri asks with his annoyed tone.

“You.” Jiyong looks so relax. He still holding Seungri hand in his, and the said person is not trying to pull them back.

“Really? Am I look like a clown? I’m sorry, but I have no balloon neither I have magic to..” Jiyong kisses Seungri on lips. Seungri is so stunned, and he pushes Jiyong as he pulls himself together.

“I told you, stop acting cute or I’ll never stop myself.” Jiyong says, he pulls Seungri closer when he tries to free his hand. He loves to see Seungri blushes.

Seungri curses himself. They didn’t kissing hard, their lips just touch one another, but it still consider as kissing, right?

It is a peck, but it is on lips. He more than sure that he is blushing.

“Do you want something?” Jiyong asks as he caresses Seungri hand in his.  Jiyong laughs when he looks at Seungri wide eyes. He must not listen to Jiyong question.

 Seungri takes his hand from Jiyong hold, he raises his hand away. “No! stop touching me!” Seungri says with his ‘serious’ voice that only earns a teasing smirk from Jiyong. He’s biting his lips, to hold himself from laughing at Seungri.

“Don’t you think you owe me more explanation? I’m lost. I feel this is not me.” I’m too comfortable around you, I feel as if we are used to this. Seungri almost says that.

“What do you want me to explain? I’m all yours.” Jiyong says. he smiles when Seungri moves, to sit in more comfortable position.

“Let start with my question before, who are you? Do I know you before? Does my parents know you?”

“You do. You know me more than my family knows me.” Jiyong exhales, looking into Seungri eyes, “We’re lover.”

*

“Do you think it is the best to let Jiyong be that straight forward to Seungri?” Daesung asks Youngbae before take his seat beside Seunghyun. They’re at the café. Youngbae goes to meet Daesung after Jiyong told him about Daesung.

“I don’t know, but it was my idea to meet Mr. and Mrs. Lee. I tell him to be straight forward to Seungri. Because I know Jiyong, he has no patience. I know, he is willing to wait for Seungri, but I’m afraid that Seungri will slips away again and I'm afraid what it will does to Jiyong. And to see Jiyong break again is the last thing I want to see.”

“Seungri was so broken when he came to Pohang that time. He looks as a walking corpse. He just not like who he is.” Daesung recalls back on how Seungri look when he came to his house 4 years ago.

Youngbae takes a sip from his drink, “Jiyong too. You can’t imagine how broken he look back then.”

Seunghyun raises his eyebrows, he wants to know about it too much, but he feels he is not in the position to ask.

“I went to his house when he didn’t come to work. His father was so worried, but he thought it was nothing. Luckily I secretly asked for the password from Seungri. His house was in mess, I thought he was robbed. I called his name and no answer. He looks so weak, the first and the last time I saw he like that when his mom died.

The only different that day was, he curling alone, hugging his phone tight. I asked him what happen, and the only thing he says was ‘Seungri’ and ‘Left me’. I tried to make him calm down when he ran to the door, as if he has been possessed.

I hold him when he screamed hysterically that he wanted to go to Seungri. Saying what happen was all his faults. He shouldn’t make Seungri wait for him to finish his work. He should just go and meet Seungri parents when he told him that they wanted to meet him.

He punched me when I tried to bring him back to the mansion. He said he wants to stay there, and he believes that Seungri will come back to him. he’ll wait. He was wasted. He stop coming to the company.”

Youngbae sighs heavily at the memories, “I even got calls from police station saying that Jiyong caused disturbance. I learned that he went to Seungri house, screaming and ringing the bell like crazy person. Seungri’s neighbors annoyed when Jiyong refused to stop.

That didn’t stop Jiyong though, he went to his house daily that make the neighborhood pay no attention to him anymore. Uncle asked me to hire bodyguard for him. Uncle was so sorry but he can’t be weak when Jiyong is already broken.”

“What make him stop acting like that?” Seunghyun asks, he can’t hold his curiosity.

Youngbae looks at him and Daesung. “Uncle use weakness to cure weakness. He went to Jiyong’s. he talked to him. I was there and I clearly remember what uncle said to Jiyong. He asked him, does being broken and wasted is what Seungri wants him to be? Does the broken and wasted Jiyong is who Seungri falling in love to?

Jiyong being Jiyong, saying that he is a loser, maybe that why Seungri left him. uncle told him, sometimes love not only teaches you happiness, but also sadness, it teaches people to grow up. And if he really believes that Seungri will come back, he needs to be someone that Seungri want.

Uncle was more than sure that Seungri will not happy if Jiyong is not happy. Uncle knows Jiyong priorities is Seungri’s. so.. I guess Jiyong that we see now is what Seungri wants him to be. Success and leading the company. Because Seungri’s happiness is Jiyong’s happiness.”

Daesung stares blankly as he listens to Youngbae and Seunghyun pulls him closer. Youngbae sips on his drinks. There is silent.

“Ohh, Daesung-ssi. How did you know Jiyong is Seungri’s Jiyong?” Youngbae asks. He suddenly remembers, cause not many people know Jiyong and Seungri’s relationship. Only he’s the one, he thinks.

“I heard him said someone name ‘Ji’.. every night that is.. crying, saying he is sorry for everything.. I just tried. Besides, Jiyong hyung looks so desperate asked about Seungri. Why did Jiyong left? The night before Seungri ran back to Seoul, there was news on Jiyong leaving to Venice.” Daesung says as he recalled back.

“He didn’t.” Youngbae clasps his hands together. “He promised to uncle that he’ll change. Uncle sent him to Venice, but he can’t leave. He ran away from the airport and called uncle that he’ll change with one condition. He’ll be in Korea, waiting for Seungri.

I know he doesn’t give up. He chose Gwangju out of many places to stay. I know he still hope to meet Seungri. It takes him almost 2 years to heal back. He roams around Gwangju those 2 years.”

Seunghyun clears his throat, “So, basically Seungri ran back to Seoul because he wanted to stop Jiyong from leaving? But Jiyong didn’t leave because he’s waiting for Seungri, even there’s no guarantee Seungri will come back?”

“Amazing, isn’t it?” Youngbae says and Seunghyun and Daesung nod at him and he sighs. Amazed is not the suitable word for this. It is beyond amazing.

*

A pillow lands on Jiyong face. “Stop joking around! It’s not funny.”

He chuckles, hugging the pillow as he watches Seungri. “You want the answer but you can’t accept the answer. That is the truth, love.”

“Stop it. I said stop with the love and the baby. Just stop. I don’t want to look at you. I’m leaving.”

“Go then, if you can take bus from here. And if you can go out from this building without pass. Go. Go. Go.” Jiyong teases him, which only annoyed Seungri more.

Jiyong surprised when Seungri slips his pocket, trying to take his pass card. “Just where are you touching?”

“Sensitive?” Seungri sticks his tongue out. Jiyong laughs when Seungri tickles him. God! He’s so happy. When was the last time he laughs the real laugh? He twists to right and left when Seungri tickles him more. Their giggles echo in the house.

It’s silent when Jiyong pulls Seungri and makes him fall into his arms. Seungri yelps due to sudden movement. Jiyong tighten his hold around Seungri. He pushes Seungri head on his chest, like Seungri always love to do. But, this new Seungri struggle to free himself, but it is impossible when Jiyong locks him with his legs.

“We’re lover. We’re so happy with each other. We met when I gave talk at your college. We get to know each other for two or three months before we going out. No one knows about our relationship because you insisted to not let people know, not before you finished your final.

As a good and loving boyfriend, I say yes to whatever your weird wishes. Youngbae knew about us when he came when he fought with his girlfriend, which is a wife now. The whole 5 months of our relationship, only Youngbae knew.

You’re so understanding person despite my busy schedule. We met only on weekend, because you didn’t want your parents to know about our relationship yet. And you told me, you don’t want me to neglect the company. You want to me to the successor because you just love me for my money.”

Seungri feels calm when Jiyong pulls him into his embrace. His body, he feels he fit perfectly with Jiyong body. He wants to deny and say that Jiyong is making up all this. But, as he listens it sounds so like him. He knows himself, he can be that demand when he meets someone that understand him.

And he knows, Jiyong only joking, saying that he only want Jiyong for his money.

He knows he lost his memory. It is not all of his memories so he pays no attention to it. His mom always insisted him to recall all the memories. But, he finds no need for that. He never knew that pieces have someone that mean everything for him.

“You came out to your parents, they accepted you and wanted to meet me. I was so busy that I postponed the date. You’re ok with anything as you understand me, saying that I can settle on whatever I have to do.

But suddenly, we contacted less and I became so crazy when I can’t reach you. I was so desperate and so happy when you answered my call. But, I hate it when break up was what you’re asking.” Jiyong didn’t notice he is tearing until Seungri moves in his arms. Looks up at him.

Jiyong reaches Seungri’s hand and makes him touches him. he closes his eyes, to feel the warm from Seungri hand. This is not one of his usual dreams, or he can go crazy when he wakes up.

Seungri wants to pull back his hand, but he can’t when he looks at Jiyong face. He has deep frown with tears falling down his face. He closes his eyes, as if he wants to feel Seungri closer than he is now.

“Don’t cry. You’re ugly. You’ll get uglier.” Seungri says softly that makes Jiyong chuckles. He shivers when Jiyong kisses his palm.

Seungri himself is a man. He knows how hard it is for a man to cry. But, Jiyong is crying, in front of him. it is not normal to break your own wall in front of someone you just know. Unless, they are precious.

*

Seungri looks at the pen drive besides his laptop, wondering what he should do wih it. Jiyong gave it to him before he send Seungri home.

After all the drama with Jiyong tear, Seungri excuses himself to Jiyong kitchen and make some toast and coffee. Thinking about Jiyong always makes him hungry.

He feels it is rude for using the kitchen without the owner permission, but he doesn’t feel like he needs one. They’re lover right? Jiyong said so.

When Seungri asks him about his favourite things and even his secret to make sure that Jiyong is not playing prank with him. he’s speechless with the answer.

Jiyong even know his letter to his crush and he feels this weird satisfaction when he senses jealousy from Jiyong. The thought of Jiyong is jealous make Seungri feels his heart swell. It’s so much. Too much.

Seungri clicks on the folder ‘OURS’ and gasps.

It is him. and Jiyong.

He clicks on one of the pictures, they’re on bed. Don’t ask Seungri why he chooses that picture out of many pictures. He just wants to.

Where are they? Of course at that house, Jiyong says they always meet at that house. It seems like they just woke up from sleep but the bed is so messy. Was they just…

OMG! Seriously? Did they?

Seungri choose another picture, a candid picture of him, laughing happily. He’s lay on someone lap. Is it Jiyong’s? of course it is him. It is their folder after all.

Seungri scroll down, the folder has many picture of him. with Jiyong.

There is picture of them kissing. From the forehead kiss, Jiyong kisses on his eyes, nose, cheek and linger to his lips. Why they take picture of them kissing actually? Hugging can be accepted, but why kissing?

It's not they only kiss in the picture, there are also pictures of him in the kicthen. He and Jiyong in the bathroom, seems getting ready to go to somewhere. But Seungri can’t deny it, he looks so happy in the pictures. Jiyong too.

Why they also have picture of foods, shoes and even books. The shoes have same design, but different color. Why Jiyong buys shoes with same design, the size seems to be different too.

Seungri clicks on one video.

“Are you sulking? I’m sorry baby. Your father in-law suddenly called me to the mansion.” It’s Jiyong voice talking. He can see himself sitting at the end of the couch, pouting.

IS HE OUT OFF HIS MIND, POUTING?!!!!

“Is my baby sulking because I leave him alone? Do you miss me that much? I’m sorry. Now that I’m here, don’t you want to show how much you miss me?”

What are you doing Seungri? Why are you still silent?! Stop doing that STUPID POUT!

Seungri screams to himself in the video.

A finger pokes his arm, but Seungri takes the remote and ignores the poke.

Jiyong face comes to the camera before rests himself against Seungri shoulder. “Someone is angry at me, if I give him a kiss will he forgive me?”

Seungri can see himself glaring at Jiyong but then curses himself when he smiles at him. he looks at the camera. Maybe looking at them in the camera.

“You know how hard it is for us to meet, and we meet only in weekend. Why do you still go back to the mansion? Am I not good enough?"

Seungri pulls his hairs out of frustration. Did he really ask that? Jiyong smiles to the camera.

"You're more than enough for me, love. I'm sorry, but father suddenly call me back. I can't say no and I only left you for 3 hours. Besides, you don't want father to know yet, aren't you?"

"Are you blaming me?" Seungri shoves Jiyong away but fail. 

"I'm sorry. What can I do so you forgive me?"

"Is the kiss offer still be open?"

He pulls his hair harder as if he wants to go bald when Jiyong nods and he chuckles. Is he’s some teenager?

Jiyong kisses him, not in hard way. It looks so calm and Seungri close his eyes in the video, enjoying the kisses.

His hand come around Jiyong neck when he seems want the kiss to be deepen before Jiyong pulls back to sit up straight.

Seungri swears he heard himself moans in the video when Jiyong pulls back.

“Am I forgive?” Jiyong asks as he pecks on Seungri cheek. Seungri climbs on his laps and nods. He pulls Jiyong into another kiss.

But they pull back when Jiyong almost drop the phone, they laugh, “I forgot about the video. Baby let’s take a picture.”

“My lips are all swollen, it look not good in the picture.” Seungri eyes widen in shock as he whines in the video, but Jiyong answer make he become more shock.

“But I’m proud as I’m who make them swollen.”

Seungri exits the player and blinks his eyes repeatedly. He fans himself with his hand.

“Was that me?”

*

“Work. Work. Work. Work. Work.” Daniel suddenly sings Rihanna songs to Seungri and dance to it.

“Don’t dance like that.” Seungri shoves him away.

“Oyy.. what wrong with you? You’re spacing to Mars or even Pluto. Want to talk to me? I’m all ears.” Daniel says. he knows he can trust Daniel, but this is something more personal. So, no!

“Oppa, you better not disturb him, or his boyfriend will come and punches you.” Sonia suddenly interrupts.

“What boyfriend? Ooh? The one who came and look like he almost eat you when Seungri on leave?” Daniel asks and earn nod from Sonia.

“Who came when I’m on leave hyung?” Seungri asks Daniel.

“You ask when he’s the one who take you home few days ago, oppa? Seriously?” Sonia says and punches him lightly on shoulder.

“He came and frightened us, including the customers. He yelled at Sonia and asks about you. I guess he will not stop until Daesung hyung says something and took him to the office. He looks so desperate to know your where about.”

“Why he needs to know where am I?”

“Why do you ask that to me? You the one who should know it. I thought you knew it since you went home with him.”

“Oppa, you should behave or he can be crazier than that. I wish that was the first and the last I saw him shouting like crazy person.”

Daniel and Sonia keep on talking and saying this and that. All the does and don’t in order to make sure that Jiyong will not come and scared them again. But nothing reaches Seungri.

Why should Jiyong so work up when he on leave? Theoretically, they are lover and it is logic for him to know about Seungri. But, are they really lover? What kind of lover they are when Jiyong not contact him after he sent him home that day?

Is he angry at Jiyong for leaving him alone? He knows he shouldn’t but he can’t help it when Jiyong leave him hanging. He needs answer but he can’t get them when Jiyong doesn’t contact him. Seungri doesn't be the one who contact him first.

Why he come and says all the lover things and disappears?

“Just call him!” Daniel suddenly pats Seungri on shoulder.

Was he thinking out loud?

*

“Are you mad at me?” Jiyong asks after only soft music fill the car for the last 10 minutes. He receives no answer and Seungri choose to look at the car next to them than answering him.

“Are you giving me a silent treatment?” still no answer.

“Love? Baby?” Jiyong pokes at Seungri arm. He keeps on calling him that come together with him poking on Seungri arm while glancing to the road.

“Baby? Baby? Ba..”

“Stop it.” Seungri glares at Jiyong but he feels annoyed when Jiyong laughs at him. He pushes Jiyong hands away.

“stop calling me baby. I’m not a baby.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No. No. NO!”

“Yes, yes, yes.”

“NO”

“Yes, you’re my baby.” Jiyong smirks when Seungri suddenly silent. He smiles when he hears Seungri mumbles,

“Why calls me baby when ignore me for days? Ungrateful, bastard Jiyong.”

“I was going out of the town, the coverage at that place is not that good. I can’t make call. I just come back from there this morning. I’m sorry for making you waiting my calls. I forgot to tell you the other day.”

Jiyong glances at Seungri to see his responds. He looks as if he’s ignoring Jiyong, but he is actually listening. He feels touches because Jiyong come straight to him instead of going home. He must be tired.

“Say something can you, baby?”

“Aren’t you tired? Why come straight to me?” Seungri now is sitting facing Jiyong.

“I just want to see you. I guess I miss you.” He glances at Seungri before focus to the road again.

Seungri can’t deny that he feels Jiyong sincerity in that word. His actions proof how much he wants Seungri back. He also can’t control weird thing that he feels when Jiyong didn’t contact him last few days. He feels empty, like he had been abandoned.

And he’s afraid to feel that. It is as if he’s been left. And he hates that feeling.

“Do you want to have dinner at my home? Don’t misunderstand it, I just feel that you must not have your dinner yet, and you coincidentally sending me home. No one cook for you at your house. So, I guess.. you should come and have dinner at my house.”

Jiyong smirks, Seungri is still Seungri. The same cute egoistic Seungri. His Seungri.

*

“Why are you not sleeping on the bed?” Jiyong is drying his hair with the towel when Seungri is preparing the futon on the floor.

“It's fine, I’ll sleep on the floor, you’re the guest after all.”

Mrs. Lee being extra loving and caring tonight. She asked Jiyong to stay over. Seungri tries to object the idea, but Mr. Lee said that he must consider to Jiyong as he is tired after his long journey from God know from where.

“I’m not fine. I’m a guest and I want you to come and sleep with me on the bed. Together.” Jiyong says but Seungri shakes his head as no with that weird look on his face.

“Ok then, I’ll go to Mr. Lee saying that you’re not respecting me.” Jiyong smiles evilly when Seungri suddenly hold his hand prevent him from going to Mr. Lee. Jiyong knows, he hates to be scold.

Jiyong wiggles his eyebrows at Seungri as he pats the bed. He frowns when Seungri curls far away from him.

Seungri squeals when Jiyong suddenly hugs him. He can feel Jiyong breath on his neck. His heart is doing all those weird flipping things. But not in bad way. It feels so good and calm Seungri, but his ego choose to take place.

He tries to break the hug, “What are you doing?! My parents will misunderstand if they walk in.” Seungri whispers.

“They won’t. we’re lover. This is what lover does to one another. Look at me.” Jiyong says as he tries to turn Seungri, facing him. But that human stone won’t move.

“Look at me or I kiss you.” He chuckles when Seungri immediately turns and lay on his back.

Jiyong nuzzles his nose to Seungri cheek that make him screams lightly. He pulls Seungri hands that cover his face before looks into Seungri eyes. He misses this person. 

He kisses Seungri on lips before he realizes it. The kiss is not hard, it as if it is their first kiss. It feels innocent, but he feels that he wants more than this. He  on his lower lips and linger there for few moments, not to forget gives a few pecks before he pulls. He needs to stop before he can’t be.

Seungri froze, and he wants to stop the time too but he doesn’t want Jiyong to stop. He doesn’t want this to end here.

“I don’t understand.” Seungri looks at Jiyong face as he adjusts himself into a more comfortable position. When Jiyong says nothing, he knows Jiyong is giving him time.

“We look so happy in the pictures, but you say I ask for a break up. Why did I? I know myself, if I was as happy as I in the pictures, I won’t ask for a break up. Were we fighting? Or am I cheating on you? Or were you? Were there misunderstanding between us?”

Jiyong exhales heavily, and Seungri notices he has that pain and hurt look on his face. It must be too much for him to recall on their break up Seungri guess. Seungri can feels how much he hurts if they’re happy as in the pictures.

Seungri can’t understand why he asks break up when he was so happy. He can feel how happy he was in the pictures and videos. He won’t do all the pouts and whines and sulks and frowns if he is not in love.

Yes he admits that he can see and even feel how much he is in love in the pictures and videos. But, he won’t tell Jiyong. Yet.

“I don’t know, like I said before, we contacted less and you drift away from me. I was so stupid for not notice it. When I notice it, it's too late because.."

“I asked for a break up.” Seungri cuts him. “Can we sleep?” He asks after a few seconds.

“Can I hug you?” Jiyong waits for Seungri answer. He’s afraid it is too much for Seungri.

“Aren’t we’re lover?” Seungri says as he turns away to hide his blush. He bites his lips to hide his shy smiles when Jiyong chuckles.

Can he record Jiyong chuckles? He can do it later, now, let’s just sleep with tight arms around his waist and warm embraces.

 

Thank you. Till the next update. :)