Ep 6

Who

How can Seungri tells him what he dreamed? When he doesn’t even know what it is? Is it true that he cheated? What if Jiyong leave him when he knows the truth? He is falling for Jiyong. He doesn't want Jiyong to leave. He's willing to have the same unclear nightmare than Jiyong leaves him. That is the worse nightmare.

He loves when Jiyong gives him his attention. Or when Jiyong comes to their house just to have dinner. Or when Jiyong comes straight to him after his business trip. Or when Jiyong takes him from the café. Or when Jiyong teases him. or when Jiyong kisses him. or when he lays Seungri’s head on his heart.

He loves it when it is Jiyong.

*

“We meet again. Hello!” Kyung Jae says as he enters the washroom. Seungri is washing his hand when Kyung Jae comes. He waves to Seungri.

Seungri nods at him. He knows what happen to him has nothing to do with Kyung Jae. Seungri follows Jiyong again to the hotel. He says that Hyorin will be there to accompany him today.

Jiyong was so worked out maybe because he cried last night that he wants to know what happen. Though nothing happen between he and Kyung Jae, he knows Jiyong still feel insecure about that, as why he needs to distance himself from this Kyung Jae guy.

He has explained everything to Jiyong. Jiyong says he will cancel the agreement with Kim Jong Hae if he not telling the truth. He appreciates Jiyong is willing to sacrifice for him, but not with a project that cost millions or billions.

He was about to walk out the washroom when Kyung Jae asks him, “Why him? You guys might be lovers before, but are you sure that you love him? Mr. Dong told us that you can’t remember who Mr. Kwon is. Why don’t you just leave him and come to me?”

Seungri stunned at the questions. No one ever asks him that. Why Jiyong? Why? What should he says?

“I might can’t remember my past with him neither I can foresee my future with him. But, still I want my future to be fill with him as much he fills it in the past. I’m sure that the moment that I can’t remember was the happiest moment in my life.

I need him in my future as much I need him before. Does it matter for me to remember the past when he is with me now? People sometimes forget what they did last week, so does it important for me to remember all the past?

I choose not to remember them if it will takes me away from Jiyong. I know Jiyong is more than willing to make new memories with me. Because he loves me as much I love him.” The words leave his mouth as if he has memorizes them.

He looks into Kyung Jae eyes, “Thank you, Mr. Kyung Jae, but I guess I can’t accept the offer because I can’t stop myself from loving Jiyong more day by day. It is getting deeper and overflowing that I don’t even want it to stop. If you excuse me,” Seungri bows slightly and takes his leave.

But Kyung Jae just won’t stop. “What he has that I don’t? I know I might not as rich as him, but I might can gives you happiness more that he can.”

Seungri smirks, “Do you still not get it? He owns me. You’re wrong, he is my sources of my happiness and I want to be his happiness.”

*

The kiss is rough. He groans when his back hit the door as Jiyong pushes him. Everything happens too fast. His knotted his fists on Jiyong shirts, pulling him closer. As closer as possible.

Jiyong holds Seungri head between his hands and bites his lower lips. Seungri can feel Jiyong is smiling between the kisses when Seungri tries to dominate. Seungri feels dizzy from the kiss, it intoxicate him. He surrender into the kiss, he is Jiyong’s.

“Love me.” Seungri says between his breathes when Jiyong breaks the kiss.

Jiyong doesn’t need to be told twice when he pulls Seungri shirts off. Seungri raises his hands to assist Jiyong. Jiyong gives him no time to breath when he suddenly bites on Seungri collarbones. He gives him soft kisses in between before continue to mark him more and Seungri’s moans does not helping.

*

Jiyong smiles as he nuzzles at Seungri’s neck. Their body tangle together. Seungri soft chuckles make him so happy. He kisses on his cheeks before it lingers to his lips. Their lips connected for the nth time that day.

“Say it again.” Jiyong pulls Seungri into his embrace and Seungri adjusts himself comfortably.

“What?” Seungri takes Jiyong hand into his and plays with his fingers.

“The thing you say to Kyung Jae.” Happiness spread all through Jiyong body when Seungri blushes.

Jiyong was checking Seungri at the washroom when he listened to the conversation between him and Kyung Jae. He really wanted to go and punched Kyung Jae into pulp when he asked Seungri to leave him, but Seungri answers stopped him.

When Seungri came out from the washroom, he dragged him to the car before speed up to home. Their second home. He told Youngbae to handle the meeting by himself. Luckily it was only meeting on changes in certain things, or Youngbae will nag him for not being professional between business and personal matter. As if he can do so when it comes to Hyorin.

“Say it again, please.” Jiyong pleads and teases Seungri by biting his ear. “Please, baby.” The blush on Seungri face makes him radiates, he looks so beautiful.

Seungri shyly looks into Jiyong eyes as he holds Jiyong between his hands, “I might can’t remember who you are, you might be a stranger who I ran from, but I think I love you, as much as before, or much more deeper.”

And for the first time, Seungri initiates the kiss. He closes his eyes and he intertwines his fingers with Jiyong. Their hands find each other.

Why did he listen to his ego when he can feel so complete with Jiyong like this? Is it possible for his heart to jump out because he feels like he will burst soon because of the happiness. Is there limit for him to feel happy?

Jiyong dominate the kiss after few moments and Seungri loss control over himself when he whimpers as Jiyong hand wander to the south.

“Someone is excited again.” Jiyong says. The kisses travel from Seungri’s shoulder to his collarbone and add to already mark before land and tease his s.

“Can’t we take a rest?” Seungri asks although his body responds to Jiyong touches.

“Do you want to? You seems to want more, baby? I told you, I'm good at this.” Jiyong says with a teasing tone. His hand gets busier when Seungri grinds his hips to Jiyong hand.

Of course he responds, his body knows the owner very well and never wants to be apart. Not for today at least.

*

Seungri looks at the varieties of soy sauce before take one of them. Mrs. Lee asks Seungri to go buy grocery which Jiyong happily accompany him.

But, this Jiyong annoyed him to the maximum. he’s back hugging Seungri while resting his head on his shoulder .

Seungri smiles awkwardly to people that are looking at them. He tries to break the hug. He blushes when he hears a little child pointing at them,

“omma, that hyungs look like the same as leech picture that I learned at school.” The mother of the child bows apologetically as she shuts her son’s mouth with her hands.

“Jiyong, can we walk like a normal person, please?”

“Don’t we look like not normal like this? Besides, do you want us to walk like this or you want me to sit in this cart?” Jiyong tease, he gives a peck on Seungri cheek before let him go.

“What else did mom want?” Jiyong says as he pushes the trolley. Buying grocery is just not his thing.

“Who say you can call my mom, mom?” Seungri glares before looking at the list that Mrs. Lee gave.

“Mom said so. Your parents love me more than they love you.” Jiyong bumps the trolley to Seungri as he walks that make Seungri sighs heavily.

“Can you please stop acting weirdly? Don’t you have any good thing to do?” Seungri hold on the trolley on the front to stop Jiyong from pushing it to him. He flicks on Jiyong forehead when he says no.

“Yah!” Seungri leaves him, rubbing his forehead.

“We’re paying with card, his card.” Seungri says as he puts all the things back into the trolley. He motions to Jiyong as the cashier says the total.

Jiyong looks at him in disbelief and Seungri smirks at him.

*

“Serve you right.” Seungri says as he waits for Jiyong to come. He leaves Jiyong alone at the counter. How much he loves to look at his clueless face just now.

His eyes wander to nowhere, but an alley across the road. It must be scary to walk alone in that alley he thought.

“This kid.” Jiyong pinches on Seungri cheek when he gets to Seungri. Seungri whines and pushes Jiyong hands away.

“Annoyed?” Jiyong says as he starts the engine. Seungri glares as he rubs his cheeks. He froze when Jiyong suddenly kisses on both of his cheeks.

He knows that he has admit to Jiyong his feeling and he knows how much Jiyong loves him as he always remind him. but, to receive all these sudden kisses and hugs from Jiyong openly still make his heart go crazy.

Doesn’t his heart know how to beat normally?

“Now, give me kiss here. I cure your cheek, you must cure mine.” Jiyong points at his forehead. “No? Please note that I’m your fiancé, and you must obey to me.”

“Who said so?” Seungri says with his disbelief face.

“I said so, now kiss me here.”

“No? ok, we’re not going home.” Jiyong stops the engine, folds his hands and closes his eyes. He pretends to be sulky. After all, he is a drama king.

Smile creeps when he feels Seungri lips on his forehead. He teases by asking kiss on his cheek, but Seungri glares at him.

*

Seungri smiles as he walks out the shower to his room to get dress when he recalls how red Jiyong blushes just now. He excuses himself to take a shower before dinner when Jiyong says he wants to join. It was supposed to be a joke, but his father hears to that.

Mr. Lee teases by saying that it is too early for that, or at least not to be too loud. Jiyong then smiles shyly as his parents wiggles their eyebrows to Jiyong.

Everything is going so smooth except that Seungri stills learn how to manage his heart when Jiyong get all touchy on him even when they’re with his parents. Jiyong comes to their house during weekend, he stay over and ensure that he has no schedule.

He told Seungri that Seungri once spilled water on his paperwork when Jiyong brought it home. Luckily there was softcopy in Jiyong’s laptop. Seungri sometimes can’t believe think how much Jiyong pampered him.

And, was he really that spoiled? Guess he is an attention er. For Jiyong’s attention only.

He had meet Mr. Kwon the other day. He thought he might looks scary and even opposes their relationship. But, Mr. Kwon asks him to take care of Jiyong and thank him for coming back to Jiyong. He told Seungri on how he feels wrong to let Jiyong growth alone and thought Youngbae is enough to accompany him.

Mr. Kwon also joke saying that he regretted not get married after his wife death. But, he suddenly become serious saying how much he loves his late wife and no one can replace her. It looks like the Kwon men are loyal.

Seungri learns that Jiyong is crazy possessive jealous guy. He almost punched Kyung Jae when that guy came to the café. After all it was Kyung Jae fault when he called Seungri ‘cutie’ without notice that Jiyong was hanging up with Youngbae, Daesung and Seunghyun not far from the counter.

He was only asking for death when Jiyong boiled up. Seungri spends almost good 3 hours to coax Jiyong not to cancel his deal with Mr. Kim Jong Jae.

Kyung Jae, that guy, almost makes his father business doom.

Seungri suddenly feels his breaths quicken when a voice reaches him. The voice of a stranger calls him cutie getting closer that he closes his ears. How he wish to be deaf. It is the same as his dreams few weeks before.

It just that it is clearer now. Flashbacks play in his mind like a fast forward movie. Who is Jiyong to him, the sweet things Jiyong always whisper to him. He can see they hugging, laughing in one another arms. They look so happy, but the happiness won't last long.

The memories of why he asks for a break up from Jiyong, how his parents and Daesung always tries to be with him, why he drowned himself at Pohang, how he acts as if nothing happened after that, why he rushed to Seoul that night and how he can be involve in the accident comes haunted him. 

All of them, they’re clearer now. Too much clear, that it makes Seungri breaths shorten as it is too much for him to handle.

Tears strolling down his face, he clutches on his clothes as if it can ease the pain he feels. Jiyong will leaves him now.

He cheated on Jiyong.

 

 

See you guys in the next chapter, thank you.