The faculty fair

Can You Teach Me About Love?

Chapter 2

 

It's 6 in the morning. Too early for Seungkwan to wake up especially in Sunday morning. He lays again and reaching for a teddy bear which already kicked out of his bed in his sleep. Seungkwan counts on sheeps to help him get another sleep. It's weird enough but actually working on Seungkwan. When he counts to ten, someone and apparently something smelled like fresh bake cookies stroms in his bedroom along with a loud familiar voice.

"Rise and shine, our Boo Seungkwan~"

Kim Mingyu, actually he is not alone, and Lee Seokmin get in Seungkwan's bedroom looking fresh as ever for people who already up at 6 in the morning. Mingyu puts the cookies in Seungkwan's desk and opens up his wardrobe looking for a decent looking clothes for his sleepy best friend to wear, while Seokmin challenges himself to wake Seungkwan up which get him a clear sound slap from the blonde boy and makes Mingyu who is not even watched the whole scene cringing by the sound only.

"Get the hell out of my room." Seungkwan mumbles in his teddy bear's tummy.

"You know, buddy. You look so cute and not so threatening right now but your talk sounds otherwise." Mingyu throws the clothes he finnally picked to Seungkwan's bed.

"It's ing 6 in the morning. What's your deal anyway?" Seungkwan still doesn't open up his eyes but will straddle anyone if he feels someone touches him in this state.

"Wow, stop the cursing for God's sake. It's Sunday morning. Keep the positive vibe, can't you?" apparently Seokmin already recovers from his shock although his cheek is still stings but not so much.

"Well, it's already 06.10 actually and we need you to be ready in 30 minutes."Mingyu takes off Seungkwan's blanket while Seokmin immediately backs of a little due to the trauma.

"I'm not going to do anything for the next 30 minutes so please kindly get the out of my ing room." Seungkwan takes his blanket back and burries his head in his teddy bear again.

"Boys, mind your language in my house!!!" Seungkwan's mother yells from downstairs.

"." Seungkwan whispers but only Mingyu and Seokmin can hear it.

"You do know that your mom will get a heart attack if she knows her precious son likes to spit venom in his word like in every minute, right?"Mingyu takes a seat in Seungkwan's bed and fully aware that he sits on Seungkwan's legs.

"You do know that we, well I, will not let that happen, right?" Seungkwan let go his legs and giving Mingyu a kick which makes him falls and makes a loud thud in the wooden floor.

"Anyways, get up, will you? You have like 25 minutes left to get ready or we are going to be late."

"Where are we going to anyway?"

"Oh my God, Seungkwan. We gonna go to a faculty fair today. We already planned it since 2 weeks ago." Mingyu tries to take his blanket again but the owner grabs it too tight for someone sleeping while Seokmin eats some of the cookies. "and don't you dare eat all of the cookies."

"Well, didn't you bake it so people can eat it, right?" Seokmin takes another cookie.

"Well, I did. But the 'people' is not you so hands off my cookies now."

"Aww...too bad. Can you bake it for me some other time, tough?" Seokmin puts back the cookies.

"Sure. I will."Mingyu suddenly feels bad cause his friend gives him a kicked puppy look.

"Who the hell is the 'people' are you talking about? Why do I don't have any idea who is she? And why does Seokmin know about that. I feel so left out right know. I tought we were friends." Seungkwan is now sitting while hugging his teddy bear with a pouting and tousled bed hair.

"Wow, now I get your attention. And no. Seokmin doesn't who is he. And yes, we are friends.", Mingyu ruffles Seungkwan's hair.

"Wait, it's a male?" Seungkwan is fully awake now by the new information.

"Yes, he is a male, and we spent another 5 minutes to talk about nothing right now! Get the hell out of your bed and be ready!" Mingyu lifts Seungkwan in bridal style and takes him to the bathroom along with Seokmin who follows them with Seungkwan's clothes in hand while the 'bridal' screaming incoherent things.

After another 5 minutes debating about the colour of Seungkwan's shirt,  Seungkwan is finally ready and go down to the kitchen where Mingyu and Seokmin waiting for him chatting with his mother. Seungkwan is wearing a baby blue sweater with a soft pink shirt underneath and a short blue jeans. He doesn't forget to put a light make up just to make his face a little bit presentable.

"Holly...Seungkwan! You must be the cutest 18 year old boy I've ever seen." Seokmin says with a mouth full of brownies.

"Shut up." Seungkwan says under his breath so his mother can't hear him. He must maintain his good boy image in front of his mother.

"Of course my baby Seungkwannie will always be the cutest boy you've ever seen even when he is in the college next year." his mother approaches him giving a big hug and a kiss in his cheek.

"Mom, stop... My friends are here." Seungkwan untangles himself from his mother's hug.

"We gotta go right now, we are already 10 minutes late." Mingyu takes his cookies and goes to the front door and Seokmin drags Seungkwan with him, "We will give back your son before dinner time, Mrs. Boo."

"Have fun, boys."

 

at the faculty fair

"Why are we here again?" Seungkwan takes his entrance ticket from the staff following his two tall best friends.

"Because we need to look for the information of university we want to enroll, we will graduate this year, remember?", Mingyu look around looking for something or someone actually.

"Well, we have what other people call the internet, remember? And where are we going?", It seems that they are already heading to a booth instead of looking around.

"Well, actually for our friend here, he is not looking for information of a university but someone from a university." Seokmin snorted and pats Mingyu's back who suddenly frozes in his spot after sees the 'someone'. "And I think he already found this someone." Seungkwan stands in his toes to see the person they are talking about. "Who? Where is he? Which one? Tell me you giant puppy!"He smacks Mingyu's head but the latter doesn't seem mind because his mind is currently occupied by a tall handsome man in the Literature Department booth.

"He is the one with the dreamy eyes", Mingyu answers while still starring.

"So spesific." Seungkwan does his infamous rolled eyes.

"Let's go there and prove if his eyes are dreamy or not." Seokmin drags both of his best friends to the booth.

"No! Wait! How do I look? Is my hair okay? What about my shirt? Why does it have wrinkles at the time like this?" Mingyu straightens out his black shirt which actually already okay at the very first place.

"You are handsome as ever, Mingyu. Come on, I can't wait to see you embarrassing yourself in front of the dreamy eyes college boy." Seungkwan goes to the booth first followed by excited Seokmin and nervous Mingyu.

"Hello, welcome to Literature Department. My name is Jeon Wonwoo and I'm from Korean Literature study program. How can I help you?" said the man who Mingyu is starring at for the last 5 minutes. He hands some of the brochures to the trio.

"Hi. I'm Mingyu" Mingyu says nervously which makes the two other laughing silently beside him.

Another man with a white shirt and a black tie shows up beside Wonwoo, "Well, hello there... My name is Joshua and I'm from English Literature. Are you okay there, buddy? I told you to not scare the high schooler, use more emotion and smile a little, Wonwoo. Look at him, what a poor boy...Don't worry, my friend here is actually a nice person, he just has a little problem in showing his emotion."

"Well actually the problem is not only on your friend, but our friend- Ow!" Mingyu steps on Seungkwan's feet and sending him a side glare.

"Welcome to Literature Department! Is Wonwoo scaring the visitors again?" another man with red jacket comes from behind of the booth with a box full of brocures. Seungkwan's body is suddenly frozen up by the sight of the man. "Oh, hey Seungkwan! I don't know that you will come here."

"Hi, Vernon-hyung." this time is Seungkwan's turn to be nervous. Seokmin notices that.

"You know him?" Seokmin and Joshua say at the same time and looking at each other due to surprise.

"Yes, I teach him English yesterday. I've told you, right." Vernon smiles starring at Seungkwan who is looking down by the sudden nervous because all of people there looking at him right now except Mingyu who is still looking at Wonwoo.

"Have you done your homework? Do you have any difficulties?" Vernon titled his head to be in the eye level with Seungkwan.

"I have done the first part. I don't really understand the second part actually." Seungkwan looks up to be surprised by the sudden closeness of Vernon's face to his.

"Well, should we have another session tomorrow then?" Vernon starts to take the brocures from the box.

"Is that okay?" Seungkwan's eyes follows Vernon movement.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?" Vernon puts the brocures and ruffles Seungkwan's hair lovingly and the younger boy only smiling to the gesture.

In the other side of the booth, Seokmin is looking at his friend in awe, "Wow, I'm sure Seungkwan is pretty smitten.""And why is that?""Well, he is never let someone touches his hair before. But, look at him he is smilling when someone messes up his styled hair.""Hmm..same goes with Vernon actually.""Oh, really?""Yeah, he is never do a lot of skinship to other people before and those fond eyes tell me enough.""Yeah, you right."

"Oh, what's your name by the way?" Joshua turns his attention to Seokmin.

"I'm Seokmin. Lee Seokmin." Seokmin seems caught off guard by the sudden change of topic.

“Mine is Hong Jisoo. Nice to meet you, Seokmin. Do you have interest in English Literature?” Jisoo hands a brochure with ‘Find Your New Kink Here -> English Literature Department’ typed in red and glitter gold.

“Ehm, no. I’m more interested on biology actually, I'm kind of a science person.” His eyebrows lift when he reading the title of the brochure. “Wow…new kink?”

“Ah, that’s too bad. I have interest in you though.” Joshua gives him a wink and a small smile making Seokmin flustered and doesn’t know how to react.

“Thank you?” Seokmin folds the brochure and trying to get Seungkwan going out from the booth. “Hey, Seungkwan. I think we should check the biology booth now before their display time is closed. You coming, Mingyu?”

“Ah, yes. I hope you like the cookies Wonwoo hyung.” He places the box of cookies in front of Wonwoo.

“See you tomorrow, Vernon hyung.” The latter gives him his unrealistically handsome smile.

“See you again, Seokmin-ah.” Joshua waves while Seokmin only makes flustered smile towards him.

 

___________

AN: I feel like posting something...so here you go!

I'm in the middle of writing another verkwan fanfic, but school work is a ...not my teachers, they are nice people.

I'll post the story when I'm done with it. I'm on my way to the 10th chapter. Hell, I don't even know how many chapters the story will take.

 

I believe all of you beautiful readers have watch Seventeen's new song. THANKS is the song of the century!!!! FIGHT ME IF YOU DISAGREE

The song is beautiful!!! The coreography is breathtaking!!!! I'm litteraly crying when the members lift Seungkwan on the first pre-chorus!!!! He is so beautiful T....T

AND NOT TO MENTION OUR BABY BOO SEUNGKWAN IS IN DARK HAIR!!! I want to curse due to the excitement but I can't do that for someone so pure and ethereal like him :")