Let's start.... shall we?

Can You Teach Me About Love?

Boo Seungkwan doesn't want to be here. He prefers to cuddle with a ridiculously big teddy bear from his ex-boyfriend and being a human burrito under his baby blue blanket while watching some 'unhelpful guide to seventeen' videos on Youtube. But he can't cuddle and being a human burrito right now despite the weather outside is raining hard with 15°C in temperature. And he can't absolutely watch any seventeen crack videos on Youtube because his mother decided to take away his laptop and turn off the wifi. He will not get his beauty rest sooner or later though, not until he passes B in his stupid English test. Gosh! He hates that subject. He barely got C in his last test despites that he already studied the subject for two freaking weeks before the test. 
Boo Seungkwan doesn't want to be here, in the public library to be precise. He is practically soaked his jacket and shoes just so his bag which has two thick dictionary in which his father bought for Seungkwan’s 17th birthday still dry by the time he arrived at the library. He goes to one of the table near a big window and a heater because he doesn’t want to get sick tomorrow. He puts his book in the table and checks a message he already received 5 minutes ago.

'I'll be late for 10 min apx. Sorry.'

Great. Seungkwan will meet an English tutor who is hired by his mother after screaming looking at her son's paper score. He was told that the teacher is a male college student who is a son of his mother's best friend. Actually Seungkwan is a little bit relieved because this tutor is not really older than him. His previous tutor on math was an old lady in her late 40's who doesn't know what humor and human interaction is and the other previous tutor was an old man who constantly sneezed for a good two hours, Seungkwan caught a cold the day after. 
Seungkwan absentmindedly open up his oxford dictionary and tries to spell some of the words which failed embarrassingly. Someone is knocking on the table Seungkwan's occupied and places a hot latte in front of him. Seungkwan looks up and regrets it immediately because he is not yet preparing his heart to see an awfully handsome foreign man with black raven hair and dark blue framed glasses framing his gorgeous brown hazel eyes. He wears a brown sweater and a black shirt under it. He is extremely hot and Seungkwan loses his ability to speak and blink for a second. The man takes out his book and a pen and takes a seat across Seungkwan. 
“Thanks for waiting, the traffic was crazy. You're Seungkwan, right? I'm Vernon and yes, I’ll be tutoring you in English until you get a B in your test or at least that's what your mom told me.". The man who apparently named Vernon gives him a big gummy smile showing his perfectly lined white teeth. Seungkwan looks away feeling his cheeks heat up and thinks that probably it is because the heater works really well. He looks Vernon again just to find that Vernon staring at him fondly with small smile plastered on his face and Seungkwan can't help to look away again and unconsciously make a shy smile across his lips. 
“Can I look at your course book? Or perhaps do you have a specific problem with the subject?” Vernon opens his pen cap and book starting writing something. Seungkwan hands his course book and also opens his notebook in silent. “You’re not much a talker, are you? Or maybe do I make you uncomfortable?” Seungkwan only shakes his head and still looks at his notebook while scribble something with his pencil.
Vernon ruffles Seungkwan’s blonde hair and laughing a little, “It’s okay, don’t be so shy. Oh my…Why are you so adorable?” Seungkwan looks up at Vernon with a complete red face. He tries to think of any witty comment but he can’t think of any right now. Instead, he only smiles and touches his hair fixing his bang which a little bit messy after Vernon ruffled him.

“Okay, so tell me…shall we start?” and Seungkwan nods.

 

Maybe this time, Boo Seungkwan does want to be here.

 

__________