Namo(Nayeon x Momo) Stopped Clock

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Guys!!!! 

I would like to tell you that their ages here, is based on MY story...

Not their age in real life..

ANYWAYS!!! ENJOY READING!

______________________________________________________

Momo's POV

I am just an ordinary organism that has fear, judgement, and point of view...

I thought that, Loving someone that is older than you is disgusting...

The dramas, where there is a student who is 17 years old that fell in love with their teacher who is 28 years old....

It's ridiculous, like, they have 11 years gap for pete's sake!

Why do they love one another like that? Is that teacher a e?

ummm, or the student is just teleiophile...

But then, I became the person I am disgusted the most... I became the person....Who I hated the most...

I fell in love with a person that is older than me, by ACCIDENT that is...

And not just 1 or 2 years gap.... But we have 11 years gap, just like what I saw on dramas....

HECK! She even looks younger than me! I can't comprehend... How? When?....and why?....

How did I fall for her like this....

When did I become the person I despise the most?

I don't know too... I honestly, Have no Idea..

And now we are doing something........

Indecent... But Pleasurable....and forbidden...

______________________________________________________________

"A-Ahh, M-Ms. Im... We can't do it here..." I pushed her, but she just smirked and then smiled reassuringly, showing her two front teeth. Making my heart melt like when the first time we met....

Right now, we are in the back of the school, and I'm trapped between her arms and her face is in front of mine, staring at me with those soothing brown orbs.

"It's ok my love... You just have to keep down..." She said and I gripped on her fitted blouse tighter... embarrassed by the given nick name by her...

"B-but Ms. Im..." I called her as her slender pointer finger reached my lips and shut me up...

"Is that how you call me, Momo-chan..." She said dominantly, and I was surprised for a second how she turned into a wild bunny in a matter of time...

"Nayeon..." I whispered...

"I can't hear you babe..." She said and my sensitive neck... I shivered at the feeling of that wet pink muscle having a contact with my neck... 

"I-I said stop it! we are in school...someone might see us.." I said, slightly panting...

"So what?" I screamed mentally when I heard her question..

"So what?! you might lose your job you idiot... You might even go to jail." I hit her weakly as she smiled teasingly at me..

"For once you got smart huh? Mrs. Im Momo... " She said and caressed my blonde hair...

"Well, I can just get another job....and for the jail..... if that happened...It's your fault.." She said and I widened my eyes in surprise...

"Why the hell would it be my fault?" I scoffed at her as i felt myself getting pushed against the wall again..

"Because you didn't keep your voice down..." she said and kissed me thoroughly....

Is this creature even older than me?! 

I moaned in as her hands went inside my shirt and caressed my stomach. 

She pulled away breathlessly, "I can feel your abs in my palm... Your rock hard abs... They are only mine... You're only mine... "

I blushed at her possessiveness... Why is she being possessive? 

But... Possessive bunny is attractive too... 

I can feel my knees go weak as her pink lips travel down from my neck to the collarbone while her other hand is getting the buttons of my school blouse open... 

"N-nayeon... Stop... S-someone migh- 

Before I could finish my sentence she suddenly bit my collarbone and and pushed my shoulder to the wall that hurt me.... 

"Why? Are you afraid that Ms. Myoui Mina can hear us? Then let her hear it! For her to know that you're only mine! "She said angrily and glared directly in my orbs. 

He... Her angry face is cute too... 

So that's why she's so aggressive huh.... 

"He... Hahahahaha!" I laughed loudly at her as she stared at me confusedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter