Mitzu(Mina x Tzuyu) The cold and the colder

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n:

Sorry if this one shot will not be that fluffy because I lowkey ship MiTzu...

ANYWAYS!

let's get on to the story.!

^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^^O^

Scanning.....Complete

Turning on....

Loading...

||....10%

||||....20%

||||||||....40%

|||||||||....80%

||||||||||....100%

Power on....

A scientist/doctor near 50s watched carefully and cautiously at his patient that is now opening their vision and taking in their surroundings....

The said patient adjusted fully for a couple more seconds before the old man confirmed that he was successful...

"Hello Tzuyu?" The old man said and his patient looked at him...

"Yes my creator? What I shall do to fulfill your dreams?" The said 'Tzuyu' said as the old man broke into happy tears as the patient spoke...

"At last! My daughter is alive again!" He hugged the skinny girl before saying..."Being alive and living your life to the fullest is my only dream....I made so many mistakes in the past my daughter...." the old man said melancholy...

"But creato-

"And don't call me creator...I'm your father"

"Father? According to my researches and investigations, a father is the male genetic contributor to the creation of the infant, through ual or donation. In that case, you could'nt be possibly my father, nor I have any father bacause I'm an android...or what humans call...robot..." Tzuyu said in a perfectly robotic manner...that did'nt surprised the old man, even a little bit...

"I knew, it will be like this...." the old man muttered as the said robot hummed in response, because inside her....

"Look Tzuyu, you're not totally, a robot, nor an android.....I just used some mechanical components for you to be able to survuve again....We, were involved in some pretty brutal accident... both of you and your mother died....but I- i cannot possibly accept that...I tried to revive your mother... but her organs were heavily damaged...unlike yours...."

Tzuyu stayed silent and let her 'father' to continue...

"So that means, you still have a human traits, characteristics, and some....the only difference is, some of your parts are machine...like your lower torso, the one which human calls...belly....anyways...you still have your heart and brain...you just have to know, how it will work again...." her father said....

The robot like girl nodded and her father, once again hugged her.. 

"After so many years of hardwork and tears...I finally got you back my princess....I love you so much my daughter..." Tzuyu did a research again to know what 'love' means....

Love is a variety of different emotional and mental states, typically strongly and positively experienced, that ranges from deepest interpersonal affection to simple pleasure. 

The definition was clear...but somehow....Tzuyu still can't figure out what that means...

"Father...can I ask some question?" 

"Yes?" 

"What is love?"

The said scientist was surprised at the sudden question, but smiled after....

"I will use comparison for you to understand.....In computer...there is this called RAM or Random Access Memory...Wherein we store some files and document for it to be revived if needed...and of course the user, they are the ones who makes the computer useful...both are considered as the brain...the human brain is the one who stores memories, bad or good....the brain is also the one, who controls your whole body..."

Tzuyu thought about how this be related to this called 'love' but proceeded in listening.. 

"And in computer....There is called CPU or the central processing unit... or the heart of the conputer... but us, humans....believe that we feel emotions with heart, but that was foolish because all the emotions we feel are all processed by our brain....our heart beats faster because of the adrenaline that is being processed by the brain when we are flustered, embarressed, angry....or in love...." 

"Father, how could that be possibly related to 'LOVE' " 

The doctor smiled....

"Love is the feeling when you want to protect someone, hug them, kiss them, feel them...You feel upset  when they are happy with someone that is not you... and like I said... Your heart beats faster everytime you see them......" 

"Then, I love you, because I want to protect you... "

The doctor laughed at his daughter..  

"In this world...there are different types of Love....What I'm telling you.. is the romantic type of love... which you feel for the person that you're not relate to... Do you understand?" The doctor eyesmiled at his daughter as she nods her head....

"Ok, now...I want you to live like a normal 17 years old teenager...I want you to find the one you Love...  that's the only way to get your emotions back...."

﹋o﹋﹋o﹋﹋o﹋﹋o﹋﹋o﹋﹋o﹋﹋o﹋

Tzuyu's POV

I am now wearing a school uniform that my 'father' gave me, he said that I am going to school today...

What's the point of going to school when I already know what all of the things that is learned from school?

That's another question that is asked but no answer....

I got all the materials, and placed it inside the bagpack....

With that I already gone to school...

While I am walking, many humans looked at me while I just walked quietly... 

Due to the High quality receiver that is placed in my ear, I can hear like a bat....I can hear all the smallest sound that is made... like the heartbeat of a developing chick inside an egg....

I hear the people whispering around me

"Wow! Is she new?"

"Beautiful..."

"She's a goddess..."

First of all, Of course I'm beautiful, because my 'father' made me, Second...I'm not a goddess...because I don't have powers nor I don't represent anything like Aphrodite or Athena...

But since my 'father' said to behave and just ignore nonesense that other humans say, I just ignored them and gone to my next destination...

I opened the map of the school that is stored in my RAM and located where the principal's office... after I found it, I walked quickly and someone bumped to me...

"I'm so sorryyyy! I did'nt mean it!" A high pitched voice said...

Then I heard another person sighed and helped her stand up, "I would be pleased if you take a look around your surroundings Sana for once....not just thinking of that Momo Senpai of yours.." 

"Don't be grumpy Minaring....here! Let me kiss you!" The 'Sana' puckered her lips and kissed the 'Minaring' in the cheeks, right beside her lips...

I can hear her heartbeat gets faster when the 'Sana' did that...

"Stop that idiot, let's go already!" The 'Minaring' pushed her and made an annnoyed face.. 

But my mood detector says that she's very overwhelmed and happy right now, my 'father' just added this features to 'socialize' better...

"A- no! Let's help this new student!" The 'Sana' said and pointed at me...

I pointed myself to confirm, and she nodded eagerly...

"No, it's okay, I can manage myself..." I said and her face displayed disbelief... 

"See? Let's go Sana! She don't need any help..." the frown in her face is not a facade anymore, it's already real.. 

"Come on newbie! Don't be shy! Let's go!" 

'Sana' said and clinged to my right arm, which is a flesh, I'm glad she clinged in my right arm, and not my left...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter