Saidah(Sana x Dahyun) The happy ending that I hate.....

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey hey hey!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE SHOT!!! AND IT WILL BE ANGST!!!

 ̄︿ ̄ ̄︿ ̄ ̄︿ ̄ ̄︿ ̄ ̄︿ ̄ ̄︿ ̄

Dahyun's POV

She's in my arms again...holding onto my shirt tightly, afraid of letting go, it seems like... I've seen this before..

She's sobbing while biting her lip, shaking in my arms...

"She's angry again for no reason and left the country...what did I do wrong?"

i've experienced this scenario before....but why does it still hurts?

"Shhh, Sana unnie...please stop crying...she's not worth your tears...I hate to see you crying..." I said and carressed her head.

She looked up and I saw how her eyes are red because of crying....

"W-why dahyunnie? Why do hate to see me crying?"

"Because it makes me tear up, I hate the fact that they don't even treat you right...."

"I-is it because I'm ugly?"

"Yeah, you're ugly, so stop crying unnie...look, let's eat! My treat!" I cheerfully even though I'm more hurt than what she sees....

She nodded and smiled slightly....

I'm happy that I made her smile, even though it's just a little bit....

"There unnie, smile more, she will come back..., okay?"

"No, please don't come back...Sana unnie is supposed to be mine..."

"Thank you dahyun!!!! You're the bestest of all bestest friend in the world!!!! I love you!"

"Best friends..."

She said and hugged me, she said those three words again... I know she didn't mean it to be the one that I want her to say....but why does my heart beats fast when she said that....I hate her, at the same time I love her.

~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~~T_T~

When I was a child...I'm always thinking about what love is...

But after meeting her, I finally learned what that word means....

"Dubu-yahh!!" Your high pitched voice called me,.....I love it...

"What is it???" I asked and she took out a box that has floral designs on it, its so cuteee!!!

"My Eomma told me a beautiful story and the characters got married at the end...it's about the princess and the prince....And..."

I signalled her to go on as she fiddled with her fingers nervously....

"And the prince gave the princess a ring and vowed...Sana would be happy if you will be her princess...I want to have a happy ending with you." She said and opened the box and saw two beautiful rings made of little flowers.... 

"I will marry you when we grow up dahyun!!! "

Those words you said....

Sana unnie...

Do you still remember?

π_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_ππ_π

I don't know why....

This dream is the only happy thing that I remember, but why....am I crying?

Why, Am I crying, sobbing pathetically, clenching the sheets as I prevent myself to scream, because it hurts, it hurts so much...

Why can't I move on?!

Why do I love you even though, what you always do is to hurt me? Huh? Sana unnie?

What did you do to me to make me insane like this?

Why?

Why does it have to be you?

"Dahyunnie??? Good morning! Can I come in? I prepared you a breakfast in bed!" I heard a shout from outside the door that made me wipe my tears away using the blanket...

I just hope she don't notice my puffy eyes...

"C-come in." I said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear....

I composed myself as I heard the door open, revealing Sana with an oversized T-shirt and shorts...

Who could resist this creature??

"Good morning Sana unnie! You don't have to, but.....thank you!" I said cheerfully as I can, but i know I failed when I saw a frown in her face...

"Your eyes are puffy and red dahyunnie, did you cry? Who made you cry?! I will bite that b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter