(Sana x You) Just you

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys!!!

Hope you enjoy this one!

ANYWAYS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS ONE SHOT!

So!!! Let's get to the story!

O(∩_∩)OO(∩_∩)OO(∩_∩)OO(∩_∩)O

Being a rich man's child is what every children dream of...

Unlimited Toys and Foods are there, waiting to be served by them....

That's what Y/n reads in every single letter in the orphanage she is right now...

Why is she in an orphanage, you ask?

Well, this is just one of making her reputation and image rise, like their business.....that is arranged none other than her father...

They say being born with a golden spoon, makes you lucky enough....

That's not the case for you....

You were always forced to smile in front of people, like idols and actresses do...

It's not like, you don't want to smile to everyone around you, but being the daughter of a famous person in the business world....you cannot risk to do anything but to build a good reputation and play the role as their daughter....

But being their daughter has more disadvantages.....

You were bullied because of that, but after a while you learned to fight back...

And worse

You were used by the one you used love in the past, just for money and fame...let's keep it confidential...

She made you suffer when she left you like a trash, in the ground....in a cold winter night...

That's how your heart got cold and hard.

You smile, you laugh....but you never let anyone inside your icy heart...

Until you met her.....

Minatozaki Sana.....

Her puffy cheeks, her angelic voice and the way her eyes sparks everytime she looks and talks to you...

It slowly melted your icy heart and turned it back to the soft and loving one that it is supposed to be....

Like right now, the kids are playing around..... some playing with each other....some are playing alone....some are creating such a wonderful drawings...

And some are tugging on your shirt...

"Ne, ne....Y/n eomma?" Nayeon called you..

"Ahahaha, eomma?" You questioned her as her head tilted a little...

"I wanna call you eomma...Nayeon can right?" She blinks cutely at you that made you blush....

"Okay, you can call me eomma.." you said as she smiled, showing her two front teeth..

"YAY! Y/N ALLOWED ME TO CALL HER EOMMA!!" Nayeon shouted which made the other kids look at your direction, you gulped at every seconds pass...

"I wanna call her eomma too!!!" The other kids run over to your direction which made you stumble until you fall...

"O-ok! Kids! You can all call me eomma! Just stop! You're all heavy! If you do not stop I will tickle all of you!" You laughed as they got into positions and sit properly...except a certain Yoda that is still sitting on your lap.

"You're scared to be tickled right? Why aren't you Chewy-ah?" You asked as she looked at you and grinned...

"Chewy is not ticklish.... So she's not scared" Tzuyu said and you tickled her sides proving that what she said is right...

But you tickled her by her feet, and she laughed and squirmed..

"You're not ticklish huh?" You said as she throw around while you tickled her...

While the other kids are laughing at Tzuyu's state right now...

You are having so much fun with the kids that you didn't notice a smiling goddess watching you...

"Hey Eomma? Do you know her? She's beautiful!" Momo whispered while pointing at the familiar figure not so far from you.

"Yes, eomma knows her very well..." You nod as she looks at you...

"Is that Eomma's wife? I want to marry too when I grow up like Y/n eomma!" Momo said and you widened your eyes...

"Wha-! S-she's not my wife, and you kid! Who do you want to marry when you grow up?" You asked and she positioned herself in a very cute, thinking position.

"Don't tell this to anyone okey? I wanna marry Jokbal." Momo said that made you laugh..

This kid really love food, doesn't she?

"Momo, you can't marry food... okay, I will just ask you.... Who do you want to marry here?" You said while pointing at her friends....

She blushed as she leaned over your ear again...."Momo wants to marry Mina"

She said and hung her head low, you pinched her cheeks because she's so adorable with flushed cheeks...

"Awch! Eomma! Jat hurshts!" She said and you laughed before putting her down, before walking to the blond that is watching you for quite a while now...

"Hey Sana, what are you doing here? Don't you have classes today?" She shaked her head.

You graduated earlier because of your parent's business, and you are one year older than Sana, she's a graduating student...

"Nope, I don't have classes today! I'm just going to surprise you, And I just found you cheating on me with a bunch of kids! Hahaha" She joked and you two laughed..

"Sorry babe, i love you.." she blushed and looked away from you..

"S-shut up!" She said and slapped your arm, while you just laughed at her cuteness.

"Come, I will introduce you to my new friends!" You said and dragged her to the kids.

"Hello again kids!" You called their attention

"Oohh! Y/n Eomma brought her!" Momo said and you laughed.

"Eomma?" Sana chuckled as she asked you.

"They wanted to call me eomma." You said and pouted, she pecked your lips...

"OOOOHHH!! What was that eomma?!" Jeongyeon said that made you laugh.

"It's called, a kiss, baby jeong, you do that to the one you love.." You said as they nod in understanding...

"Okay kids! Meet Sana! Sana, meet the kids!" You said and not long after, someone screamed...

"Waaahhh!" Mina said, her face is red and eyes widened due to shock...

You quickly run to her and carried her, you asked her if she's fine and if anything hurts, but she just shakes her head no...

"M-momoring just kissed me, in the lips...." Mina said and everyone squeal...

"E-eh?" You said shocked while Jeongyeon grinned..

"Oohh! Momoring, nice one!" Jeongyeon nudged Momo who is frozen and flustered..

You put Mina down as Momo speaked.

"Y-you said you kiss the one you love right? So I kissed Mina..." Momo stuttered....

"Ahahahaha, I think, we have to plan a wedding already Y/n!" Sana said and you laughed....

After visiting the orphanage, you drove Sana to her home and she invited you in.

"Sorry for intruding..." you said..

"Don't worry, Mom's not here, if so...she likes you, don't worry..." She said and laughed,

You pouted and followed her to the dining room, "Is curry fine to you?" She said in muffled voice while biting the tie she's going to use for her hair... You just nod, you find yourself unable to speak as she tied her apron around her petite waste.

It takes all your self control, not to wrap your arms around her waist...

But even so, you did...

"Hey babe...." you whispered in her ear that made her yelp in surprise....

"Hey Y/n! You scared the out of me!" She squealed as you kissed her cheeks...

"Don't worry about me, continue cooking." You said as she hummed in response...

The night at Sana's home went smoothly..

And now you were driving towards your hou-*ehem* mansion..

You are thinking about Sana while driving that you didn't notice that you're already at your destination...

You parked your car in the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter