Nahyo(Nayeon x Jihyo) Officer?

Twice OTP (Oneshots)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy!!!

Thank you for reading this one shot!

-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

(Isn't this Two cute?)

"Good morning officer~ Do you want to have breakfast with me???" An irritating voice reached the ears of the y and beautiful officer that is currently on a watch...her shift is ending soon and Nayeon, knows about it....

Of course! Because she likes....No! SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVES JIHYO....

"There's no good in the morning, all I want to do is to go directly in my house and lay in bed all day long..." Jihyo said.

"But it's morning!! You will sleep?!" Nayeon said obviously shocked that made Jihyo facepalm.

"Look here, Ms.Im....I'm on night shift....and We did a Raid Yesterday..so basically, I'm ing tired of all that shootings and shoutings, okay?" Jihyo said.

"Ms. Im? Come on Jihyo-yah!" Nayeon whined at the officer, while the officer just sighed...

Nayeon's face displayed confusion, that immediately turned into a understanding one.....but then changed to a sparkling one when she thought of something...

"Oh! I will wait for you and cook for you! If not...I can make your life better with my soothing kiss......muah!" Nayeon puckered her lips and positioned like she is going to kiss Jihyo but sadly....Jihyo slapped her face away and looked at her watch...

5 minutes left....

She tapped her fingers while watching around...

After a moment, she felt a tap on her shoulder...

"Hey Thomas, your shift is over, you can go now, take a good rest on you week off! Good job yesterday!" A police officer said and grinned at her...

She smiled and bowed before going of, not until Nayeon called her...

"Jihyo!!!! Come! I'm going to send you home." Nayeon said and dragged Jihyo...

Jihyo wanted to protest but she's too tired to do anything, so she just let Nayeon drag her...

Nayeon placed Jihyo at the passenger seat before heading towards the driving seat.

Jihyo felt herself getting sleepy at the scent and comfort of Nayeon's car...but why doesn't she drift off, she finds herself staring at the bunny like girl that is driving while smiling showing her two front teeth. She find herself getting mesmerized by the beauty beside her that it takes all her sleepiness away....

Before she knew it, they were already in front of her house...

Jihyo's house is not that big, not that small, it's just the average one that has a cozy feeling.

Nayeon likes it more here than their mansion....that mansion feels, unwelcoming, suffocating, and not like home......most of all, lonely...

Nayeon led the lifeless Jih

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter