IU's POV I

Love isn't over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Wedding day)

 

It's not that I didn't see him coming.. I noticed him the moment he entered into the hall.. How can these eyes not see him when all they did was longingly missed his cute face. He grew up handsomely, I couldn't take my eyes off him. It was my first time seeing him wearing tuxedo , I must say he looked manly. With every steps taken forward, my heart skipped a beat. I was so anxious and panicking inside but nevertheless I continued maintaining the calm composure. As he stood right in front of me, all the memories that has been buried inside my heart opened up one by one.

 

----

 

(Prior to wedding)

 

It's been already 6 years now... Korea feels different now.. It's almost as developed as US but the only thing that remains the same is our culture ... Koreans are still deeply rooted to their culture and their love for idols and actors are the same.. Well, kdramas and kpop have not only influenced Korea but the world as well.. That may be the very reason, why kpop and kidols are really popular to where I lived as well... Well, NY has many kpop lovers too.. When I first came here 6 years ago, kpop and kdramas weren't this influential but now it has grown over Americans which makes me extremely proud of being a Korean too.. Well thanks to the hyallu popularity and kpop's rocket speed success, getting informed about him wasn't a struggle at all.. 

 

When I first came to know that Jungkook finally debuted in BTS, tears welled up in my eyes.. I was so happy for him that past memories played in front of my eyes one by one.. The time when he pushed himself to practice hard, the times when he nervously bit his nails for the fear of being rejected in his every auditions and the times when he bravely promised me to give a lavish treat upon being selected by an entertainment industry... Every little memories flooded into my head... I started searching about him and immediately followed one of their pages which would feed me with every small details about the group and most particularly him.

 

As time went by, his fame continued to rose and there wasn't a day when I didn't hear a single news or article about him.. Slowly, everyone started talking about BTS and the place where I worked, there were many Armys who adored him the most... Well, at first I was really happy hearing such flowery compliments about his singing, dancing and not to forget his cute looks but eventually I got annoyed.. They were few obsessed fans as well, who would go down as having vulgar talks about him and make an irrational comments. These things really infuriated me because that poor boy was just a teenager and those ladies were visualizing him like he was some sort of JAMES BLOND... For godsake, he was just a normal Korean boy.. I know, since he was very famous, it was normal for him to become a talk of the town and not be deprived of those self claimed crazy fans, who would not stop themselves from using derogatory terms but that little stubborn heart of mine refused to hear those kinds of words projected towards him... Even when I was outnumbered, I fought with every single of those ladies vowing to never hear those kind of trashy words about him... I was fired for being abusive and unsocial with colleagues.. That's when I meet this guy called Lee Jun Ki.. He was manger in ABC, one of the biggest musical companies of the world... I got hired as his assistant. He was such a considerate person and a kind hearted soul. Since, we were the only two Korean employees working there, we eventually warm up and became best buddies...

 

Then last month we were assigned to move to South Korea to handle one of our companies branch here... Well Jun ki was extremely happy to come back to the homeland after a long long time and I couldn't be less excited as well... Finally, I would be able to see him... That's all came in my head.. 

 

Trust me, when I say, I so desperately wanted to meet him and hold his handsome face in my hands, I literally mean it.. After settling in NY, I so much regretted rejecting Jungkook and cruelly lieing him for not having a slightest bit of feelings towards him... I hated myself for hurting that poor boy.. I know, he must have suffered a massive heart break when I coldly rejected him but at that time I was an immature teenager too.. I was afraid of social objections and had no confidence in breaking those barriers.. But as I grew older and gained enough maturity, I realized how much of foolish I was being by pulling that infamous noble idiocy.. Nevertheless I was happy now since I will be going back to Korea, I vowed to amend my mistake and confess my sincere feelings to him, though I still have this unsettling thoughts about him... what if he has already forgotten about me?? What if he hates me more than anything now? What if he no more loves me? And what if he already has moved on his life and has someone else?

 

These questions bothered me a lot and it seemed as if these questions did mess up with my brain cause I passed out while packing up my bags.

 

---

 

(A month ago)

 

As I landed here in Korea, I took a long deep breathe. I screamed like a retard and Jun Ki chuckled at my silly antics.

 

We immediately went to our apartment, already decorated and ready for us.. After resting for a while we went out for fresh air. I was shell shocked to find out that BTS were so popular here that every street's LEDs had their MVs in play... Posters of them in subways and songs played in every cafe... Jungkook was a star and so meeting him was near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter