Jungkook's POV

Love isn't over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the month of winter; to be precise, Novemember 29th, when I first met her. I lost my heart at the very first look... Yes, you are right! It was love at first sight!

 

People would say it's impossible to fall for someone whom you've seen just for the first time but I would like to differ here. And if you think I had fallen for her beauty then you are wrong. Well not that she ain't beautiful but I was won by her warm heart. She was beautiful inside out!

 

My first love Lee Jieun...

 

When I received a wedding invitation and found out the wedding to be none other than hers, my heart broke into million pieces. The wedding is to be held day after tomorrow... I was completely heart broken.

 

That night, I couldn't sleep. Memories from the past flashed right in front of my eyes as if I were watching some 3D movies. It felt just too realistic and strong. I still remember that day, the day when I first met her... 

 

*back in 2011*

 

As usual I was looking through the window... Here in Busan, even though it's winter the snow rarely falls! My friends were waiting for the first snow fall to occur so that they could confess their feelings to their crushes. I found the idea to be really absurd.. Like, why would you depend upon the weather to confess your feeling?? I was fourteen then, adolescence starting to hit me slowly.

 

Suddenly it started raining, a heavy downpour. Busan's weather was always unpredictable especially during fall. I saw a black huge truck stopping right in front of our house.

 

"Ahh... The new family is shifting here today. Our new neighbor"

 

Though I didn't really care to talk to my previous neighbour before mainly because they were really loud and always quarrelling, this time I was praying that at least a normal sober family would come by. That was my only wish. But little did I know, what was in store for me... 

 

The door of the vehicle opened and my interest perked up. I saw a middle aged couple getting off the vehicle followed by a cute little girl about my age trailing them behind.

 

The adult started to shift their furnitures and items quickly, the tall and thin ahjussi looked calm and composed hoewever the fat and average height ahjumma looked very fussy. The girl was holding a red umbrella and watching her parent carrying the items. Within the 5 minutes, they managed shifting the entire furnitures and belongings. The couple then quickly got into the house without bothering to call the girl to enter too. Strange...

 

But the girl didn't mind it either. She was too busy observing the every little details of the surrounding. She had a petite body, had worn a floral knee lenth blue skirt, topping it with a long maroon coloured knitted cardigan, her neck warmed by a wollen mustard coloured muffler, a pair of long white socks and a pair of brown leather boots. Her pale face looked spotlessly clean as a white porcelain and her shoulder length straight black hair left loose. A blunt bang was covering her forehead, it rested just in between her brows and eyes. Speaking of her eyes, they were shining like twinkling stars, big and round almost like those of dolls... Too pretty!

 

As she was about to walk away, she got distracted by something peculiar to her eyes. Her eyes, they were struck on the left side, as if mesmerized by a certain thing. She turned her body to the left and vanished away from my sight. I couldn't see exactly what she saw there as the sight was out of my window frame. I craned my neck like a giraffe to get a view of her but terribly failed. After a minute; she finally was back to my eyesight, there was a beautiful smile adorning her pretty face and I noticed a small white abandoned puppy in her hands. The puppy was small, I reckoned a week old and it was shivering due to the chilling cold. Before she could enter into the house her mother saw her carrying it so she ordered her not to bring that dirty dog. I felt angry listening to that woman's words and how she called an innocent puppy a dirt! I believe, that girl felt the same way too cause her face immediately darkened and she hung her head down. She pleaded with her mother to let the puppy in with her for just a night but her mother was so cruel and cold hearted that she wouldn't agree. She went back to the house sternly ordering her daughter to come back alone so the girl looked at the puppy once more pouting. She had no other choice left then to leave that poor puppy outside in this freezing cold temperature. She took her warm scarf off from her neck and after gently covering the trembling puppy with it she left it out on the safe corner and went inside the house reluctantly.

 

I was deeply moved by that incident. I felt bad for that cute puppy so I quickly rushed outside, picked up that puppy and took him in with me.

 

The next day, I was playing video game when my mother ordered me to deliver a big tray of warm food to the newly shifted neighbor. It was a small ritual of welcoming a new family into the neighborhood. I would protest and never do that delivery thing in past mainly because I was too shy to strangers but that day I was more than eager to deliver it to the next door neighbor. Not because I was no more shy but 'cause I wanted to get to know her.

 

I rang the door bell and waited outside the door to open, carrying the heavy tray filled with warm foods, my heart pounding louder and louder with each passing seconds. The door finally opened and to my utter disap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter