Do We Have A Chance?

Till The End...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINAL CHAPTER: || Do We Have A Chance? ||

 

"Jeonghan hyung, where are you going?" asked Jun as soon as Jeonghan came out from his room, pulls his luggage.

"Move out," answered Jeonghan.

Jun quickly comes closer to Jeonghan and holds his arm, stops Jeonghan from walking further, "Why?" asked Jun more.

Jeonghan turns to look at Jun's face, "Did you really have to ask more?" Jeonghan slowly pulls his arm from Jun's hold. 

"Hyung, wait!" Jun grabs and holds again Jeonghan's hand but this time he holds tighter.

"Please Jun, give me space and time, I can't stay here, I need to calm myself and organize my mind," replied Jeonghan. 

"I will go with you," said Jun. 

Jeonghan shakes his head, "Please, I need to go alone, I will call you when I'm ready to talk, please," Jeonghan begs. 

"But hyung--" 

"Please, don't follow me, don't call me, I will call you when I'm ready," said Jeonghan, wrenches his hand from Jun and walks out from the house. 


________________

1 Month Later.

 

"I'm sorry to ask you to meet me here," said Jeonghan after he took a seat, opposite of Jun in one of the cafe near Jun's office. 

"It's okay, I know you won't coming back to our home," said Jun. 

Jeonghan lowers his gaze, feels a bit guilty with his choice but he needs to do it before it turns unbearable, "So, can we discuss about us?" asked Jeonghan.

Jun nods.

"Could we ended it officially?" asked Jeonghan straightaway. 

Jun just looks at Jeonghan's face and sighs, "Can't you just stay beside me? Mingyu already left you," asked Jun. 

Jeonghan shakes his head slowly, "Our love never leave each other...and I cannot stay beside you while my heart is beating for Mingyu, I'm sorry," stated Jeonghan clearly. 

"I don't mind, just stay with me, maybe one day your heart will change," replied Jun, still holding to the last hope to be with Jeonghan.

"I've tried before right? You knew it... eventhough I didn't know whether he still loves me or not, after two years I still failed to forget him...now while I undoubtedly know we love each other, do you think I can manage to forget him?" argued Jeonghan.

Jun breathes out, "Just stay with me, you can love him, I'm okay with that," continued Jun.

"But, I'm not okay with that, wearing this ring on my finger really give me burden and make me felt suffocated, I don't want to be in the relationship like this anymore...marriage supposed for two persons who is willing to be together, stay together for the sake of love & respect for each other...please just let me go, you should find the person who really love you, don't waste your time to a person like me," requested Jeonghan. 

"Jeonghan hyung--" Jun tries again to stop Jeonghan.

"Please let me go if you really sorry with what you and Wonwoo have done to me and Mingyu," Jeonghan pauses, looking straight at Jun's eyes, "We are not young anymore Jun, we could say we did all the things we did four years ago because of our young age but shouldn't we learn by now what should we do or not...Mingyu chose the right thing; to protect Wonwoo and I also should choose the right thing, to stop all the mistakes I started, so let's divorce and start our new life," Jeonghan pleads. 

Jun lowers his gaze and takes a deep breath to take time to force himself to accept the truth in every words he heard, half of him agrees with Jeonghan but his pride still want to be with Jeonghan. He lifts up again his head, looks at Jeonghan's pleading and determined eyes, finally he nods.


__________________


It is already three years since Jeonghan divorced and moved out to Insadong. He is no longer fulltime freelance photographer after he get himself a permanent job from the big advertising company with a mindset to settle down in Seoul.

For the three years, Jeonghan regularly waking up around 5 in the morning, taking a shower, preparing his own breakfast,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter