Still...

Till The End...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1: || Still...||

 


After four years Mingyu did not meet or heard any news about Jeonghan, today Jeonghan stands in front of him looking so fine, just same as in his memory. His brown doe eyes and his radiant skin make him so beautiful in Mingyu's eyes. Eventhough he has shorter haircut compared to his shoulder length silky blonde before, he is still looking fine.

Their beginning was so sweet, they fell in love at the first sight when he and Jeonghan at the age of 20 and 22 respectively and they fell deeper into each other through out two years and a half of their dating life before everything turned into a mess. Whilst they were still loving each other, they agreed to marry other person due to their hot blooded and reckless decision at their young age. Jeonghan left the country to forget their love and wished to restart new life with Jun; that was the last thing he heard about Jeonghan from others. Now, Jeonghan came back and look happy whereas he in here, regretting accepted the dare Jeonghan asked him to do; marrying Wonwoo, his friend who live with his family since they were child. All of this happened because of he was furious at Jeonghan who agreed to marry Jun out of a rumor he got engaged to Wonwoo. 

"You look happy," said Mingyu, wearing a fake smile.

"Am I? Feel good to hear that," replied Jeonghan with his smile, a smile that Mingyu always loves to see.

 

Silent.

 

"I'm happy if you are happy," told Mingyu breaks the silence. 

"Do you?" asked Jeonghan short. 

Mingyu nods, 'Did I really happy? At least one of us need to be happy,' He thinks. 

 

Silent again.

 

"I should go, the event will start shortly," said Mingyu.

Jeonghan nods, "I have to go too, bye Mingyu."

Both of them walk away. Mingyu turns back once to look at Jeonghan for the last time, 'Hyung~ you really moved on.'

That was the coincidence meeting at the event organized by the Korea Trade Association where Jeonghan came as a freelance photographer for the event while Mingyu attended as the representative of his company. Mingyu thought that will be their last coincidence meeting but fate has another plan for them. 

Mingyu stops at the bar on his way back to home after finish his work. He orders a glass of mocktail since he need to be sober to drive home. While he sips his mocktail and drowns himself with the slow ballad music the bar offers, he notices someone walks closer and sits beside him at the bar. 

'He probably comeback from the washroom,' thought Mingyu since he noticed there are bottles and glass at the two seat away from his when he arrived just now. 

"Mingyu-ya..." 

Mingyu surprises and turns his head to his side when he heard someone is calling his name. The voice is very familiar but he could not see the face since the customer lays his head on the counter.

"Mingyu~~ why--why we become like this? We really loved each other before, did you forget me just like that?" 

The customer beside him mumbled but he still can catch the words. He gets up from his seat and get closer to the person. 

"Hyung..." Mingyu calls, without looking at the person's face, right now he already knows who it is, "Jeonghan hyung, why are you here alone?" asked Mingyu.

Jeonghan lifts up his head, looks at him a few seconds before lays back his head on the counter top.

"Jun-ah, why I see you as Mingyu again?" asked Jeonghan mumbling.

"Hyung, I am Mingyu," told Mingyu.

"I'm sorry Jun, I must be missing Mingyu again to see you as him," Jeonghan mumbles with his eyes close.

'Jeonghan hyung missed me? Did he still loves me?' 

"Hyung, wake up...I will send you home...hyung~~" Mingyu tries to wake Jeonghan up, however Jeonghan didn't respond. 


____________________


"You're awake?" 

Jeonghan tries to look at the direction of the voice however he failed to focus since his head hurt and the light in the room are too strong for his eyes. He gets up and sits on the bed, he tries to open his eyes again but the strong light make he squints his eyes. He lays his hands on his head, massages it with hope the pain will go away.

"Drink this." 

He could feel someone sits beside him on the edge of the bed, hold for him a glass of water at his mouth, he sips it. 

'Jun never wait for me if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter