better in time

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"It'll all get better in time." chapter three better in time        

 

Soojung felt herself beginning to fit in with her new family. She was being treated well and cared for. It was something that she has not had in a few years. Even though she had new friends, new parents, and new siblings to be with, she always had her biological family in her mind. If only she could know whatever happened to them.

"Noona! Noona! Noona! Let's go! Our friends are waiting for us!" Taehyung exclaimed as he was pulling on Soojung's hand, wanting to get outside.

She smiles and chuckles at his cuteness. "Yah, we have to wait for Namjoon Oppa."

"But Hyung is so slow!!!" Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms. "He takes forever to get ready!"

"Just wait, okay? He'll be down soon."

Within the next couple minutes of waiting, Namjoon came out towards them. "Sorry I took long. I was on the phone with Yoongi."

"Is Yoongi Hyung going to be there?!" Taehyung quickly asked him as soon as he finished his sentence. And then he began rambling sentence after sentence. "He's not coming, isn't he?! But Yoongi Hyung is so funny, but he's also really lazy! And he can be mean! I'd be glad that he isn't-"

"Yoongi is coming!" Namjoon butted in, cutting Taehyung's rambling off. "Gosh, Yoongi just wanted to talk about something before we left. Geez."

"Ohhh," Taehyung laughs hesitantly. "Then hooray for Yoongi Hyung coming! Now let's go before the others beat us there!" And with that, Taehyung had sprinted out the door.

"Taehyung!" Soojung called to her little brother. Quickly, she went out the door to catch him.

Namjoon shook his head before he noticed his parents coming towards him. "Yes, Mom?"

"Keep an eye out for them, alright? Don't need them to get lost or hurt," Yoojin reminded the older sibling.

"And take care of them," Youngsuk added.

Namjoon smiles and nods his head. "Yes, Mom and Dad. I will. See you later." Then he left out the door to follow his two younger siblings.

 

Soojung had caught up to Taehyung, taking hold of his hand to be sure he doesn't run off again. "Gosh, don't run off like that."

"Sorry, Noona," Taehyung apologized. "I just want to see Jungkook and Jimin!"

"We will see them, but you can't just run off."

"Okay, I won't do it anymore, Noona."

Namjoon hurried towards the siblings, making sure they were walking towards the right direction. "Man, you guys are fast."

"Well this kiddo decided to run off," Soojung said as she rolled her eyes.

Taehyung pouted, his lips jutting out. "I said I was sorry!"

Namjoon sighs, "When will you ever learn, Tae?"

The three of them walked towards the park, seeing their group of friends waiting for them by the playground.

"Hyung!" Jungkook called out to Namjoon.

The three of them waved, greeting the other kids.

"Oh, I don't believe we have met before. I'm Hoseok," an unfamiliar boy said to Soojung. He had quite a bright smile and smiling eyes as well.

"Soojung," she said kindly with a soft smile on her face.

"She is my new sister!" Taehyung told Hoseok. "She already met the others!"

Hoseok chuckles and nods. "I see. It's nice to meet you."

"Same," Soojung said.

Seokjin came forward and stood close to Soojung. "You look nice today."

She looked up and smiles. "Thank you, Oppa."

"Hyungs! Noona! Come on! Let's go play!" Jimin whined, wanting to go run. He was pulling on both Soojung's and Namjoon's hands, trying to get them to move.

"Jimin, wait-" Soojung started.

"Noona~" Jungkook spoke up. "Will you push me on the swings?" His eyes became round as he looked at her with a puppy dog face. His lips jolted out to complete the package. It was a look none of the other boys could resist.

"Hey!" Jimin pouts. "Noona was supposed to go with me to the slides! We were going to play together!"

Soojung looked at the two young boys. "Ah, Jimin-ah, we can play on the slides later. We played on them all day when I first came. I'll play with Jungkook today." She shows a smile, reassuring that she is telling the truth.

Jimin sighs and nods, running off towards the slides on his own.

Turning to Jungkook, she says, "Come on, Jungkook. We can go on the swings."

"Yay!" Jungkook immediately took off running to the swing sets, grabbing a hold of two swings to save for himself and Soojung.

"I'll go with you two," Seokjin said, casually putting his hands in his pockets.

"Last one to the monkey bars is a rotten egg!" Taehyung teased as he pushed both Hoseok and Yoongi before running off towards the monkey bars.

Both Hoseok and Yoongi scoffed and then ran after the teasing boy, shouting at him.

Namjoon looks to his little sister. "Will you be okay?"

Soojung nods her head. "Yes. I have Seokjin Oppa here with me." She smiles at her brother.

Nodding his head, Namjoon pats Seokjin's shoulder before walking after his younger brother and two other friends, making sure his brother does not do anything else.

"Come on, let's go. Jungkook is waiting for you," Seokjin chuckles as he guides her towards the swing set where the youngest is waiting.

"You guys take so long! I almost have to fight off other kids to keep our swings!" Jungkook whines.

"I'm sorry," Soojung chuckles. "We're here now. You want me to push you?"

Jungkook's pouty expression turns into a bright smile as he gets onto one of the swings. "Yes! I want you to push me first so I can go really high!"

Soojung grins as she gently pushes Jungkook on the swing.

"Be careful, Soojung," Seokjin warns her as he sits on the other swing Jungkook saved for them.

"I'll be careful, Oppa," she says as she continues to gently push Jungkook on the one swing. As he was getting higher, Soojung stepped towards the side of the swing to avoid getting hit by Jungkook's legs. "Can I stop pushing now?"

"Okay!" Jungkook says as he is happily swinging his legs up and down, making him go higher up.

Seokjin quickly pulls Soojung towards his swing before she could get even a scratch on her.

Soojung looks up to see herself in the older boy's arms. "Oh, you didn't have to do that, Oppa. I was trying to move out of the way anyways."

"I- I just didn't want to risk it," he says calmly, looking at her gently.

She smiles at him. "It's okay. Did you want me to push you on the swing, too?"

Seokjin chuckles, embarrassed. "Sorry. Um, no, I was thinking I could push you on the swing, instead?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter