essence 0.3 ; Demons of the Blossom

Blossom's Essence; apply closed - story starting!

• • •

essence 0.3 ; demons of the blossoms

An empty howl rang across the empty feilds as the sakura petal fell into the water as the frost was crackling the crop making it a hard winter - but not for all. The howl towered over a small sakura flower all alone in her little garden hidden away from the ones who could protect her from a torturing rampage of a frost. The howl soared over frozen lake just landing a with crunch as the howl was standing on two feet leaving the sakura blossom withering with her crescent moon shape impaled in her stem.  

Was the story a sakura blossom heard from her grandmother and now mother every night when she was young right before bed. The stories of the mean howling wolf that ate the pretty flower - but the sakura flower was always told to protect the village people from the evil curse a mean witch put on the blossom - but it was said to help her sleep at night.

The howling wolf was no hero. The howl took his prize he earned wasting no time to use it. He took his power back to take over the yokai relam to make his clan the strongest and in power. Not caring about the pain and suffering left in the human world. Humans are simply food.

🌸🌸🌸

A sly smile appeared across her perfectly stained heart shaped lips as an apple rolled to her feet as the breathe taking smell of an apple surrounded as she softed her gaze at the two boys. She bent down just outstretching her pale elegant hand just motioning to take the apple from her neatly trimmed nails, later would be claws. This sly smile followed the boys home her heart shaped lips just waiting for her moment. 

In still of the night an alluring enchanting scream like howl sounded as then blood splattered with a determined metal scraping bone turning that alluring enchated cream howl into a full painful screech. 

"One of our ancestors killed a demon?" An apple blossom looked up at their grandfather telling him a village legend from long ago. The apple blossom listened as they were told the legend says so. 

The body of the sly woman was burned in the forest behind the family's home. Under the seas of the yokai world, storms erupted as a koi spirit was not able to return to her resting places - stuck in limbo forever with a poor apple that never blossomed.

🌸🌸🌸

Yeoreum stared at the shrine as her mother ushered her forward while she was holding two boys hands just getting her first pari fo big girl shoes that morning to start learning to tie her shoes before kindergarden. "Ah, I don't want to! The mean birds are looking at me funny!" Yeoreum stompped on the pavement. 

"Reumie, we have to give thanks to those birds. They made you possible to be here with us." Eunhwa bent down place her hands around her daughter's pink cheeks. 

"It is fun! The birds will eat out of your hands!" Junseo, the edlest pulled his younger siblings along inside. Junseo took the little scoop next to the bird seed as Yeoreum stuffed her hands in her pockets. 

"I am not doing it! You can't make me!" Yeoreum yelpped as she jumpped behind Kyungsang. At this point, Kyungsang was copying everything Yeoreum did to annoy his older brother. 

"I am not either!" Kyungsang waved his pocket hands around with his jacket 

"Babies." Junseo scooped a little bird seed in his hand as he walked outside with his siblings as their mother stayed behind to pray to the main alter and leave the flowers.  "Come eat, crows friends!" Junseo outstretched his arms as some went for his hands as he laughed as he then yelled and kicked towards his younger siblings as many larger crows flew straight towards Yeoreum. "Bad crows! Yeoreumie is not food, stay away!" Junseo kicked one as he dropped the bird seed as Yeoreum was crying.

"What happened?!" Eunhwa snapped at the two boys. 

"The crows tried to eat Yeoreumie!" Kyungsang cried as he was holding Yeoreum and patting her back as Junseo was standing infront of them just doing taekwondo moves he learned earlier that day as the birds around them. 

"Shoo, shoo." Eunhwa waved her arms as she picked up Yeoreum. "We are leaving. Lets go." Eunhwa guided her boys forward as she glared at back at the shrine, regreting every stepping in that day.

author's note: hey guys, here is another little teaser. i hope that you guys liked it and  i look forward to reading your apps!
BTW - you don't have to use any info in these teasers in your app unless you'd like to! they are simply just lore and a little insight into Yeoreum's life.