essence 0.1 ; Im Yeoreum

Blossom's Essence; apply closed - story starting!

• • •

essence 0.1 ; im yeoreum

Yeoreum sighed as she looked at her brother, Kyungsang, as he was doctoring up another set of scraped up knees and arms. She had been pushed down the stairs of her front porch again as she was making her way to school. She pulled on her new pair of knee high socks and put her jacket back on. "Thanks." She mumbled as her other brother stuck his head out of the passengar window. 

"Come on! We are going to be late!" He called out as he watched his brother help his sister to the car. He shook his head as he sat back down as he looked at Yeoreum in the back seat. "Your final here in highschool and my first day of college - how does Yeoie feel?" Junseo asked

"Like crap." Yeoreum said as she looked at him. She put her headphones in has she cranked up the music as she sighed. 

"Yeoreum. We are here." Kyungsang said as he looked at his sister. "Do you have first aid kit?" He asked as Kyungsang really only knew what was going on with his sister.

"Yes." Yeoreum answered as she got out of his car. "Bye." She waved as she walked off just heading into school. She headed straight to her classroom just finding her desk in the back as she sat down just looking up to see a student ghost that she had gotten rid of last week. She pulled a tailsmen out of her desk as she slapped it on the boy's forehead as he disappeared. She heard the laughter and gossip as she pulled out her note book just getting ready for the day. 

Their homeroom teacher came in carrying exam booklets. He looked at the class as he sighed. "You guys really need to start studying harder." He started to pass out booklets as he walked up to Yeoreum's desk. "Get your paretns to sign this, Yeoreum. We need to set up a conference." He said 

"But I got a eighty." Yeoreum mumbled 

"Yes, we need to talk about other things." He pointed to the sheet below her booklet. 

"Oh." Yeoreum whispered as there was a counsler sign off sheet. "I'll give it to them." She stuffed it in her bag. Class went on as she texted her mom and took a picture of the sheet that her homeroom teacher had given her as her mom texted her that she would take care of it. By the end of the day, Yeoreum had only gotten into a couple of scrapes with spirits and only tripped once. She waited outside as her brother's car pulled up as she got in just looking at him. 

"Mom told me about the peice of paper. She will talk your teacher." He said as he drove off just heading back home. He looked back to see her already having a book in one hand and earbuds in. He drove them home just watching her hurry inside and straight up her to room - well almost as she was pushed backwards. 

"Big one!" Yeoreum called out as she threw a tailsmen bag as she tumbled down the stairs just sitting up as she looked at the ghost speed away. 

"Yeoreum!" Kyungsang rushed over just helping her up. "You okay? You aren't bleeding so that is good." He said 

"I am fine." Yeoreum picked up her stuff as she headed back up stairs with Kyungsang following her. "I am going to take a nap." She told him as he nodded. She closed her door just setting her stuff down and getting in bed. She closed her eyes just falling asleep. 

Yeoreum sat up just looking around as she could see a forest just with lost of snow as it was swirling around. She stood up just looking at the dark and haunting forest around her just seeing a figure in the forest with large wings but had a human male body. She narrowed her eyes as she felt this pull to the dark, haunted, and dark aura beckoning her forward as she turned around the to run the other direction only to have a gust of snowy air fly around her as she woke up in her bed with a few leaves in her hair and a crow feather on her blanket. She grabbed her phone has it had only been an hour or so. Someone had also left her window open. She sat up just closing it and picked up the feather and leaves just putting them in a box on her desk. She rubbed her eyes as she told herself it was only a dream as she started on her homework.  

author's note: hey guys, here is a little teaser for you guys. i hope you all like it!